Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol if you use ignore

"oh god, I can't bear to read these posts on the internet, thank god the forums have a feature to protect me"

my ignore list got frozen when they promoted absurd alhazred, cuz radium wouldnt let you edit the ignore list if there was a mod on it

aint looked at it in years lol but if i could id put everybody on there except for ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

you can edit it if you remove the mod name. a true sophies choice

i use the ignore list liberally because im a power user viral marketing social media expert

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I should probably take Lowtax off ignore

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

ur a loving fake-rear end bitch if u don't keep your ignore list clean and inject the effectronica takes directly into your eyeball

it's the only way i can feel anything anymore

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Breakfast All Day posted:

you can edit it if you remove the mod name. a true sophies choice

i use the ignore list liberally because im a power user viral marketing social media expert

i thought i had actually tried that at one point after LF died but idk y idc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fallen Hamprince posted:

ur a loving fake-rear end bitch if u don't keep your ignore list clean and inject the effectronica takes directly into your eyeball

it's the only way i can feel anything anymore

Effectronica finally got permabanned

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my ignore list got frozen when they promoted absurd alhazred, cuz radium wouldnt let you edit the ignore list if there was a mod on it

aint looked at it in years lol but if i could id put everybody on there except for ed balls

AA's not a mod anymore, if that helps.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

im the nonchalant chav bodyguard in green glasses

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I didn't ignore anyone until like a year ago out of some dumb e-honour but loving hell it has improved things a lot

There's just some posters you shouldn't give brain power to yaknow

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Then how else will you make use of the turn on your monitor meme

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/894644509073702912

They mad. Cable's Anti-Brexit talk is going to keep him in the headlines for the rest of his tenure as leader. If he can manage to steal away some of the young Corbynites for being the real Anti-Brexit party who really care about the future of Britain's youth, Lib Dems have a real shot at a comeback.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gently caress off breaklaw

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Young people are not going to vote for the man who devised the plan that put them £50,000 in debt each.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

breaklaw posted:

They mad. Cable's Anti-Brexit talk is going to keep him in the headlines for the rest of his tenure as leader. If he can manage to steal away some of the young Corbynites for being the real Anti-Brexit party who really care about the future of Britain's youth, Lib Dems have a real shot at a comeback.

im sure the young are gonna resurrect lib dem fortunes after the libdems betrayed them as hard as they did

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Humiliation For Loser Clegg

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Jose posted:

gently caress off breaklaw

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hot take by noted rapist apologist breaklaw

go discuss your latest rapes in a locker room breaklaw

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Nonsense posted:

Humiliation For Loser Clegg

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Condiv posted:

im sure the young are gonna resurrect lib dem fortunes after the libdems betrayed them as hard as they did

The ones that got betrayed aren't young anymore. The youngest voters now barely even remember the coalition years. And even if they do, LimDems have the only new Brexit referendum on offer.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Student Finance England and its £50k debts stand as a monument to the Lib Dem's betrayal.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

breaklaw posted:

The ones that got betrayed aren't young anymore. The youngest voters now barely even remember the coalition years. And even if they do, LimDems have the only new Brexit referendum on offer.

Only old & rich people give even the slightest poo poo about the lib dems.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

alright guys i know the lib dems explicitly betrayed you before and hosed over absolutely everyone for no reason, but consider this: what if they didn't?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

the coalition ended two years ago

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Yinlock posted:

alright guys i know the lib dems explicitly betrayed you before and hosed over absolutely everyone for no reason, but consider this: what if they didn't?

fiiiine, but we'll have to take your time machine

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

breaklaw posted:

Lol that's why Tim Farron is now prime minister of britain

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It owned seeing UKIP getting destroyed

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I really wish Swinson had gone for the lib dem leadership, Cable is basically swapping Farron's issues for Clegg's. The party needs a new broom

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I like how the Lib Dems aren't even trying to fix their competence problem.

Put them in to stay in the EU we'll probably end up leaving NATO. They are real bad at things.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Vitamin P posted:

I like how the Lib Dems aren't even trying to fix their competence problem.

Put them in to stay in the EU we'll probably end up leaving NATO. They are real bad at things.

Yeah but that describes practically 💯% of MPs

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/RopesToInfinity/status/895978904950898688

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

etalian posted:

they got what they wanted though so it's kind of an empty victory

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Ooooooooooh, Jay-ruh-me
            Cor
                  Byn

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RidgeOnSunday/status/888769434512486400

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the government has announced that it will propose a 'temporary customs union' following brexit

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

breaklaw posted:

Labour got like 60% of the 18-24 year old votes

The Lib Dems got less than 5% of the same age group

:thunk:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
From all I gather, young people are barely aware that the Lib Dems exist, and show no interest in them. Which is generally worse than being outright hated.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

As I scrolled into this image I thought it had been stretched for comedic effect

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The reply saying Jimmy Saville and Tony Blair was a better dynamic duo killed me

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

they didn't really try though, it's more like the cardboard storefront fell over revealing nigel farage speeding away with a dumptruck full of cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Yinlock posted:

they didn't really try though, it's more like the cardboard storefront fell over revealing nigel farage speeding away with a dumptruck full of cash

What was really fun was seeing Cameron screw him out of a peerage out of spite and then watching Garage try really hard not to let on how much he wanted it.

Then the same thing happening with the US ambassador post