Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Florida. As far as I know, you have to have actual medical problems (cancer, epilepsy, etc.) to get a recommendation here and not just "anxiety and uh...some trouble sleeping?" which were my symptoms in CA.

Yeah, I had medical papers that say I have IBS, so I can get by with "Chronic abdominal pain". Just push all the old people into the ocean and legalize pot, that's all you gotta do man.

Edit here, I got you this to help you feel better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAjTmkRtIRM

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Aug 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Literally A Person posted:

Fat morning bong hits and a strong cup of coffee is the only way to start the morning.

Namaste, weed thread buddies.

This is how my best days usually start. I really need to smoke more before work.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dubplate Fire posted:

This is how my best days usually start. I really need to smoke more before work.

*is a surgeon*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

Just push all the old people into the ocean and legalize pot, that's all you gotta do man.

From your lips to God's ears, man.

At least I found a reliable dealer. Also, that song is dope.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

*washes hands and holds them up for the nurse to put gloves on, but interrupts - *

wow.... have you ever really looked at your fingers before? they're so long....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mozi posted:

*washes hands and holds them up for the nurse to put gloves on, but interrupts - *

wow.... have you ever really looked at your fingers before? they're so long....

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Okay maybe it's just that I read this when I'm high but basically these are the requriements I'm looking for

Quality: Good. I'm not going to have to replace it quickly, it's not made of heavy metals from China that will kill me, the battery won't explode.
Size: Any size is fine, I don't need to carry it with me day to day. At most it will go from outside where I smoke to inside where I charge it.
Type: It has to do wax. It's fine if it does other things, but I don't care about oil and I have a vape that does herb already.
Price: Up to $200.

Recommend me a wax vape machine of some kind in simple words that a high person can understand :v:

Mariana Horchata posted:

samo

new flavours landed: black dog kush, holy grail, clifford, GDP x Critical :q: , grape OG

enjoi ur weedkend evrybody!
I got Spec Ops :cool: and the first 6 grams were only $5 each so it's like getting bonus weed!

And my loyalty card got filled so I got a free pre-roll, which I just smoked in the parking lot while I drank coffee and watched a semi-friendly cat meow at me and roll around in the sun on the concrete.

It's basically the best way to start a morning!!!

edit: jesus christ this scone has blueberries this is a great surprise

edit 2: Happy Saturday weedgoons

Tendai fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Aug 12, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

WampaLord posted:

Florida. As far as I know, you have to have actual medical problems (cancer, epilepsy, etc.) to get a recommendation here and not just "anxiety and uh...some trouble sleeping?" which were my symptoms in CA.

PTSD is on the list. Have you ever had anything bad happen to you?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just took one of my cats in a backpack to visit my girlfriend who was having a rummage sale with some of her friends. It was pretty great and the cat didn't flip out so, life's amazing!~

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Tendai posted:

Recommend me a wax vape machine of some kind in simple words that a high person can understand :v:

This is my daily driver, it can handle any fullmelt concentrates (wax, oil, shatter, etc).

Battery lasts all day and then some, it's small enough to pocket if needed, replacement parts are affordable and of quality make, and it hits so hard it leaves a mark - can't recommend it enough :keke:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

This is my daily driver, it can handle any fullmelt concentrates (wax, oil, shatter, etc).

Battery lasts all day and then some, it's small enough to pocket if needed, replacement parts are affordable and of quality make, and it hits so hard it leaves a mark - can't recommend it enough :keke:

That's pretty funny, the mod itself is an iStick Pico, which used to be my, and is currently my dad's daily e-cigarette driver.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoombatINC posted:

Cool, this looks good price-wise and has good review in a lot of other places as well. Thank you!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
3 shots of patron and a quarter of a chamber of vaped herb and i am feeling good

I have basically been not wholly sober all day and it's a good way to spend a saturday

responsibility tomorrow

tonight only wheee

me irl

Tendai fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 13, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm puffing on my Air right now and the thread title couldn't be more accurate.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
every time i see the thread title i nod to myself

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I am never not high. it is fine.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AkumaHokoru posted:

I am never not high. it is fine.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

PTSD is on the list. Have you ever had anything bad happen to you?

Running out of weed!

j/k. That never happens.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

clopping and cumming posted:

Running out of weed!

j/k. That never happens.

unfortunately this still happens to me. COME ONNNN LEGALIZATION

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
if god gave you back every bit of weed you ever smoked, dabbed, ate, vaped etc. back in original form, how much would that be? how much flower in terms of weight? how much wax, edibles etc?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fututor Magnus posted:

if god gave you back every bit of weed you ever smoked, dabbed, ate, vaped etc. back in original form, how much would that be? how much flower in terms of weight? how much wax, edibles etc?

I can't tell you how much in terms of weight, but it would take a truck to deliver it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Imagine one of those pictures of a huge drug bust, except afterwards instead of no weed you get all weed.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

When I get oil it comes in these cute little labelled envelopes containing a wax paper fold with the oil; I was collecting them for a while but then I realized they're just a reminder of how much loving money I spend on that poo poo :(

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I would also need a weed truck if not a weed train its been almost 10 years since i started smoking?

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

what's the best vaporizer for leaf and what's the best vaporizer for extracts/oils?

it's not like amazon's customer ratings are good for this sort of thing

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

G-III posted:

what's the best vaporizer for leaf

Arizer Air. I used to have a Solo, upgraded to Air, love it, it is my daily driver.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Leaf: Seconding Arizer products, you'll be happy with any of their stuff. I'm also fond of the Boundless vaporizers, they're huge cloud producers but aren't quite as flavorful as the Arizers. The Crafty and Plenty are supposed to be monsters, but they cost $Texas so I've never had a chance to use one.

Extracts: The HVT Saionara is an extremely versatile tank, I linked a kit on this page that comes with everything you'd need to get started. There's also the Linx Hypnos Zero if you're looking for something portable and stylish, and the Source Nail and Source XL (with the quad coil in temperature control mode :discourse: ) if you're looking to run your brain through a meat slicer :catdrugs:

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.
holy goddamn balls just get a desktop unit

vapexhale cloud evo clowns on every portable vape. using it with the quartz nails is loving pro mode for taste and efficency.

also you can use it with your existing glassware.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

I can't tell you how much in terms of weight, but it would take a truck to deliver it

yeah this

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

E-nail setups are pretty nerdy I just do the ghetto version with a torch and an IR thermometer

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Rhadamanthus posted:

holy goddamn balls just get a desktop unit

vapexhale cloud evo clowns on every portable vape. using it with the quartz nails is loving pro mode for taste and efficency.

also you can use it with your existing glassware.

I have the plenty just wondering if there is anything better / more portable

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hey fellow space hippies.

Just wanted to chime in with a little something to brighten everybody's day:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Hey fellow space hippies.

Just wanted to chime in with a little something to brighten everybody's day:

That was my body and my brain about 3 1/2 hours ago

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat, I got enough weed for maybe a bowl or two and my weed man told me to call this afternoon to set up a time, called at noon and then again at around 2:30 or so and still no response and he has typically been quick

Hope everything is good :ohdear:

Stay safe weed man

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Stayed high off and on all day

A good Saturday

Bless u weedbros

May you always find your missing weed guys

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tendai posted:

May you always find your missing weed guys

My last weed guy dropped off the face of the earth out of nowhere, so I had to find a new one and the new one is much more reliable and has much more high quality weed, so everything worked out better than expected :toot:

Then recently the old weed guy tried to hit me up again and I just ignored him cause gently caress him for selling me bad weed.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
thank god for weed

e: thank weed for god :okpos:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

probably gonna order an arizer extreme Q soon. This is a good decision y/n

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can't comment on airizer

But this is loving mesmerizing to me at this particular minute or three in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testicle Masochist
Oct 13, 2012

Going on an involuntary t-break until I get paid on Sunday. Tips to get through? I'm a heavy daily stoner rip in loving hell.