Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

before he was a shook as hell political analyst nate silver was on a poker forum called 2+2 and he was a pretty good poster iirc

alas he proved the adage that you either die in nitecrew or live long enough to see yourself become daycru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
nate silver was Always Bad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

was he? i never paid attention to his baseball stuff

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

was he? i never paid attention to his baseball stuff

:same:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

nobody expected u 2 pay attn to somebody as uggo as nato

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

nobody expected u 2 pay attn to somebody as uggo as nato

lmfao!

nah, you're right :bigtran:
with you around, i ain't got time

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

lmfao!

nah, you're right :bigtran:
with you around, i ain't got time

drat god job on wearing ur retainer i guess

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

drat god job on wearing ur retainer i guess

nah, them are dentures

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ooooohhhhh right i see...that makes sense.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

nah, them are dentures

hahahahahahah the worlds biggest cocks fan wearin carolina blue, c'est riche!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
somewhere out there is a pic of Sen. Linds wearing a 90s USC Cocks Starter Jacket looking fresh af

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

so is this the cspam videogame thred? I'm gonna assume it is

anyone playing no man's sky after the new update? so far it seems like they fixed a good deal of stuff. my biggest complaint is the game seems to like to start me on murder planets with acid rain or molten atmospheres. kinda hard to hunt down repair mats when my space suit bursts into flame every time I set outside a cave.

also, the planet I started on somehow gets hotter at night... how the gently caress does that work?

otherwise I'm enjoying the changes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Condiv posted:

anyone playing no man's sky after the new update? so far it seems like they fixed a good deal of stuff. my biggest complaint is the game seems to like to start me on murder planets with acid rain or molten atmospheres. kinda hard to hunt down repair mats when my space suit bursts into flame every time I set outside a cave.

also, the planet I started on somehow gets hotter at night... how the gently caress does that work?

otherwise I'm enjoying the changes

i go back to it now and then, its a very good stare at pretty things simulator

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

:milk:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

i go back to it now and then, its a very good stare at pretty things simulator

they seem to have made it a little bit more than that now. i remember when it first released there was literally nothing to do but tool around teh galaxy looking at stuff. it looks like they've improved crafting and stuff a lot now. i found a new ship, but all its poo poo is busted (including inventory space, which takes $$$ to fix). apparently there are also quests and 30hrs of story now, but i wouldn't know, cause i've only learned 15 words from the fart chicken race i encountered and i can't understand much aside from "friend" and "oxide". i think one of the fart chickens gave me some seeds to grow some space weed :yeah:

having fun this time around instead of bored out of my mind. also found a non-constantly lethal planet and been exploring that. all in all, the new patch seems p nice.

i take that to mean this is indeed the video shame thread

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

i take that to mean this is indeed the video shame thread
:frogout:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
space weed owns

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ya i got troubleshooting 2 do

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya i got troubleshooting 2 do

shootin is more trouble than its worth dude

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I tried no man's sky for an hour and it seems okay but lately I've been playing a lot of IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad/Moscow/Kuban and shooting Nazis. I wasted like ten minutes in a bomber circling around making passes on a train shooting at me with machine guns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im installing the saboteur to get out my "must murder nazis" angst

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahahahahahah the worlds biggest cocks fan wearin carolina blue, c'est riche!

c'est trop riche!
lmfao!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Taintrunner posted:

I tried no man's sky for an hour and it seems okay but lately I've been playing a lot of IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad/Moscow/Kuban and shooting Nazis. I wasted like ten minutes in a bomber circling around making passes on a train shooting at me with machine guns

there was an update for it like 3 days ago. the original game when released was.... bad. they've added a lot to it and it seems a lot more enjoyable now.

shot someone down today and got away before the space police arrested me. i should also probably get around to fixing the warp drive on my ship sometime, but i'm trying to save for a non-poo poo gun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

non-poo poo

ill believe it when i see it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ill believe it when i see it

it's awesome man it's got flame decals and everything

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

it's awesome man it's got flame decals and everything
why dont you put them cool stickers on your posts :thunk:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Recently finished Nier automata, really loving good game, even if it suffers content/price wise. Really creative ending that's worth not spoiling for yourself.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

rudatron posted:

Recently finished Nier automata, really loving good game, even if it suffers content/price wise. Really creative ending that's worth not spoiling for yourself.

yeah it was great. i haven't played the dlc yet, someday tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i might go back to NMS, i like the idea of shooting rocks and jogging around space but it wasnt doin it for me at launch

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

but ive still got around 3000 hours to go in persona sigh

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
can't wait to be mushroom borg when the new stellaris expansion comes out

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

I'm still pissed that stellaris didn't have mechanical races at launch

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Condiv posted:

I'm still pissed that stellaris didn't have mechanical races at launch

stellaris was a hot loving mess behind the scenes because the guy who was the project head before launch had the team spend all their time reinventing the basic framework of a 4x, leaving the game with very little content at launch (because paradox set the release date with tons of fanfare before they realized it was still going to be unplayably bad on that date and put wiz in charge)

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fortunately the stellaris modding scene is pretty amazing.

Though I'm still not sure if alphamod's good or bad. It adds two billion new strategic resources and they don't actually seem to be that useful.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

check yo pee emms lexay bby

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the robot

Jazerus posted:

stellaris was a hot loving mess behind the scenes because the guy who was the project head before launch had the team spend all their time reinventing the basic framework of a 4x, leaving the game with very little content at launch (because paradox set the release date with tons of fanfare before they realized it was still going to be unplayably bad on that date and put wiz in charge)

wow didn't realize stellaris' dev was such a shitshow

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Condiv posted:

the robot
yeah what u fukken need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah what u fukken need

i do. i need more robots in stellaris

more robots in general please. a new armored core game would be nice! also, megaman legends 3!

• Locked thread