Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jose posted:

who wants a vietnam lol?

That's not so much a lol as it is a single, proud red tear running down my cheek. :ussr: :china: :anarchists:

e: lmao "for reasons I guess I understand"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"See?! I can do it!" lmfao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump just said "see i can do it" when he asked someone else to name democrats who were instrumental in passing that veterans bill

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Is Donny speaking now? I wanna see what he says and if he calls the violence terrific, amazing, or bad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"See? I can do it." -potus bragging about some legislation one hour after a nazi ran over a bunch of people

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Is Donny speaking now? I wanna see what he says and if he calls the violence terrific, amazing, or bad

He told everyone to accept each other on all sides then reminded us how great he is lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

YOU HAVE TO SIGN THE BILL

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffghghghghg

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

goddamn this guy is a dumbass

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FuhrerHat posted:

lol hahaha

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

FuhrerHat posted:

America elected a mental retard lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/896455824767426560

rofl

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

An act of terrorism happens about an hour ago and he's bragging about some stupid poo poo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

So just for the record, trump started shambling out of the room after giving his little speech without signing the bill and journalists started yelling at him about white nationalists, he came back to the podium and said "I guess they want me to sign the bill in here" (yes, thats why your gay bill-signing table is right next to you), he signed the bill, and then shambled out while getting yelled at about white nationalists. Lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

America elected a mental retard lol

lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/896429521129418752

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Smirr posted:

So just for the record, trump started shambling out of the room after giving his little speech without signing the bill and journalists started yelling at him about white nationalists, he came back to the podium and said "I guess they want me to sign the bill in here" (yes, thats why your gay bill-signing table is right next to you), he signed the bill, and then shambled out while getting yelled at about white nationalists. Lol

dont forget he told everyone he was giving away his pen and asked them to fight over it

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Spectral Debt fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 12, 2017

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Ehud posted:

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides"

I think if someone put a gun to his head and said he had to state that he was against violence by white supremacists, he would grab the gun and shoot himself before he'd say that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smirr posted:

Awesome. Twice now he's forgotten to sign

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Smirr posted:

lol I stopped watching too early and missed this. Make America Demented Again!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Burt Sexual posted:

Awesome. Twice now he's forgotten to sign

Pretty sure it's more than twice lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/ItsDings/status/896459651998461952

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I think its important we hear from both sides, the nazis and the I won the election

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Madcosby posted:

I think its important we hear from both sides, the nazis and the I won the election

I heard there was a lot of blood after the accident, red blood. Like the red on this map showing all the states I won in the election. Here everyone, have a framed copy,

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017
Coward the Cuck

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

haljordan posted:

I heard there was a lot of blood after the accident, red blood. Like the red on this map showing all the states I won in the election. Here everyone, have a framed copy,

Framed copies cost $20, purchase mandatory.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

dont forget he told everyone he was giving away his pen and asked them to fight over it

"Ladies first, right? Ladies first!"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Today caused me to start drinking when the clock still said AM. Sweden, Canada, Denmark, heck, basically anywhere sounds better than living in the United States right now. Do any actually-good countries have relatively easy immigration laws?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/665896711685087237

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

Today caused me to start drinking when the clock still said AM. Sweden, Canada, Denmark, heck, basically anywhere sounds better than living in the United States right now. Do any actually-good countries have relatively easy immigration laws?

Can you code?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
RADICAL HONKY TERRORISM

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'll pray for someone else to run up and mace him again

:hmbol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

So, to recap: Guy who willingly goes by the name Baked Alaska was bear maced?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Yes

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ll5yizGLo

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
David Duke has condemned trump's call for unity

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/896460818128150528

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

haljordan posted:

This just in: Key Lime Pie slapped in the face for waving a Kekistan flag in Applebees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

haljordan posted:

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/896447798765375489