Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/tomscocca/status/896454854717190144

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Breakfast All Day posted:

found it, beginning of this

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/896403661408133120

this was the high before the car attack

:yikes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

When one American harms another American, who can say who's in the wrong? All Americans are great!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Trump203: badly Bear maced

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/896459218819190785

response: you deserve to be beat up some more

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
perhaps the only good huckabee take in history

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/896458423969230851

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Can insurance refuse to pay out since the Nazi's car was used in the commitment of a terrorist hate attack?

We all know the cops are going to give him a medal but I'm pretty sure that redneck is more worried about his car than anything else.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
It'd be hard to have a more obvious greenlight to Nazi violence without just coming out and saying it. I guess Trump could have slowly winked while saying, "Terrorism is Bad".

orange sky
May 7, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

When one American harms another American, who can say who's in the wrong? All Americans are great!

Which one is the whitest?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Today, Trump truly became Pres-- *mouth freezes open, eternally gaping, emitting never-ending fart noise*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
burn the loving city down and start marching north

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Plinkey posted:

On many sides, CSPAM has hot takes, but they may not be the hottest, sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, on many sides we know that the events are probably bad, but we dont know, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides, on many sides

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

The Human Crouton posted:

PRESIDENT, say what I want you to say. :argh:

yo, facts is useless. if you give me a six for spellin in a fun way could you fukken get rid of this muddyfucky for the rest of tha day?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Violence just happens, folks. We can't understand it. It's God's will.

I am beset by all of the violence on many sides

im now intensely alert and paranoid because my president is like that minus the alert part but he's sundowning so he doesnt realize he just projected that siege mentality to everyday America now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FactsAreUseless posted:

Official statement re: the accident from the driver's insurance company - "We strongly condemn the violence on many sides. For instance, the front side of the car was damaged."

Intentional acts aren't covered so the cops are doin the nazi a solid and calling it an accident until the total loss is settled. Savvy.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

nice

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

next tweet "that being said..."

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/DSAPraxis/status/896455648820461568

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol this is the same guy who thinks arabs and muslims are subhuman.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

wtf is the deal with the driver. i want a name. i want blood.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

burn the loving city down and start marching north

hold on there Robert E Lee didnt' work well the first time

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
so did they catch the gently caress that was driving?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

girl smashing the nazi windshield w/ her bare fist is my GF back off

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the backlash at trump on this seems far worse than anything yet

justifiably so

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
trump brain all like

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

while id love to indulge in the fantasy scenarios vicariously in which nazis get their poo poo pushed in big league

im just saying, anonymity is important in Antifa. Couple months ago, a nazi spotted 2 antifa by their anti-fa stickers in a bar, and they didn't even see the nazi coming so they got stabbed :shrug:

and then consider the legal implication of going out to stab a nazi in public okay~

its gotta be genuine self defense~

stabbin nazis is always self defense

also i found my pen fukk all yall

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rawrr posted:

i'm not a terrorist! i'm not a terrorist! i continue to insist as i accelerate into a crowd

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
msnbc actually attacking trump admin for being neonazis

:thunk:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Apraxin posted:

jesus christ, you can see that person in the black/green being hit so hard they fly over the roof of the car in front and slide down the windshield

i think she might have been the one who died :(

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

yes

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Fox "Vehicular accident, errr, we understand now it was intentional"

:v:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Intentional acts aren't covered so the cops are doin the nazi a solid and calling it an accident until the total loss is settled. Savvy.
Community-minded policing. Finally, some real reforms.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

lol this is the same guy who thinks arabs and muslims are subhuman.

In an earlier interview with Breitbart News published Saturday, Huckabee said that Obama is “naive” in trusting Iran to uphold its part of the deal. “By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
loving hell, catching up on the thread took a dark turn :smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sir Tonk posted:

msnbc actually attacking trump admin for being neonazis

:thunk:

attacked gorka with no neo :getin:

bash every fash

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

even mine own anxieties hadnt yet gotten to fretting over civil peace in a potential impeachment (much less conviction) scenario

now they deffo have and im hella fretting

*frets some chords* (do u fret chords???)

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

triple sulk posted:

the backlash at trump on this seems far worse than anything yet

justifiably so

The president refusing to come out forcefully against a Nazi who murdered protestors... Will it matter? Tune in tomorrow (spoiled like tits and dragons, it won't)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BAE OF PIGS posted:

someone posted a twitter pic showing him sitting on a curb surrounded by cops, but no official confirmation yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

juche avocado posted:

even mine own anxieties hadnt yet gotten to fretting over civil peace in a potential impeachment (much less conviction) scenario

now they deffo have and im hella fretting

*frets some chords* (do u fret chords???)

i dont fret bout nothin :smugdog::pipe::420:

• Locked thread