Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

"David Duke did nothing wrong.

Now watch thia drive."

*hits 50yd slice into sandtrap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ex post facho posted:

Now watch thia drive."

*scores it as a hole-in-one*

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

emfive posted:

"Mom, where's my Hitler shirt? The red one."

"I think it's in the laundry basket."

"Dawww I wanted to wear it today to the rally!"

"Your black Hitler shirt is clean, wear that instead."

"oh ok. shoot."

"why don't you take your bike there honey. you need the exercise. all that gaming in the basement, you need to get out more"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

ex post facho posted:

Now watch thia drive."

you sure it wasn't a false flag sandy hook instead of a slice

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ex post facho posted:

Now watch thia drive."

does this mean we are invading another Middle East country

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
mooch might be a sack of poo poo but he's an honest sack

except for the times he's not

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MOOCH!

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

remember how at that one anti-milo protest some redhat nazish chud walked into a crowd of antifa and shot one of them in the stomach. whatever happened to that guy?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

:drat:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

slouch posted:

remember how at that one anti-milo protest some redhat nazish chud walked into a crowd of antifa and shot one of them in the stomach. whatever happened to that guy?

got a medal probably

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

slouch posted:

BOTH SIDES. How is that hard to understand?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh yeah, that guy. How long was it since he was fired? Three months or something? I mean, we've had Klan marches and almost gone to war since then...

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

idk what trumps stance on sandy hook is but im sure ita heavily influenced by aj

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
im going to drive a car into you, how's about that you schmucks

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

failing NYT agrees

https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/status/896721746614726657

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

:yeah:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Brain Curry posted:

Eyyy I'm clinging to my fifteen minutes ova heah

Among all the things the Mooch has said the prospect of people close to the Trump admin trying to oust him too wouldn't surprise me because this WH is a who's-who assembly of the smarmiest grifters and charlatans the world over with no loyalty.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/896733220041097217

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

da mooch's sole life quest to be on a tv as much as possible is downright endearing compared to the other monsters in the White House

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Wait did Nazi Charger's mom just say Donald trump isn't a racist cause he has a black friend as I walked past the news?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

The thing thats so frightening is that this is where pissbaby gets all his news.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

i rly hate the nyt

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
whats the radical centrist response to this?

"All violence is bad, and even though I may disagree with what leftists and white nationalists are saying, I will defend to the death their right to say it! I'm just glad we have a well-armed and equipped enough pooice force that only 1 person died, that is within acceptable parameters for a protest."

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm not going to listen to anyone who says "I'm a conservative but not an absolute motherfucker" anymore since they clearly have no idea what's going on around them.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

slouch posted:

They were charged with assault not attempted murder https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/25/milo-yiannopoulos-event-shooting-couple-charged-seattle

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the truth is in a middle level of racism

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

This side wants to kill all black people, and this side wants to punch the people that are trying to kill them. It's the exact same!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
that feel when the certainties of the western world weaken and you have to go on a flaming torch rally and hit people with a car to get your head straight

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/896733794547503105

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Who's gonna start making "Go White House Plotters!" bumper stickers? I'd rock that bitch, along with my "WINDRIP 2016 - It CAN happen here!" sticker.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
you kniw what

I blame south park for centrists

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ex post facho posted:

whats the radical centrist response to this?

"All violence is bad, and even though I may disagree with what leftists and white nationalists are saying, I will defend to the death their right to say it! I'm just glad we have a well-armed and equipped enough pooice force that only 1 person died, that is within acceptable parameters for a protest."

Nah, it's pretty much 'both sides are bad, someone protect us from those dangerous radical leftists'

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

both sides i continued to insist as i'm lynched into the oven

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/896734735711576066

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Nate is pretty woke this AM

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/896734735711576066

e;fb

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
reminder that centrists literally gave hitler his dictator powers :godwinning:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/896580239127711746

Chris Hayes with the correct response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Oh good, so running people over in cars in their idea of proper response to being punched for throwing literal nazi salutes. The next round of escalation is going to kill more than one person, for sure.

• Locked thread