Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Mr Interweb posted:

What's going on here?

Yashar Ali broke the Eric Bolling sexual harassment story.

Some RWNJ accuses him in on Facebook of molesting his (the stranger's) 7 year old daughter

That same RWNJ's daughter calls her father out for trying to use his 7 year old grand daughter in a false accusation.

(The same guy then later changes the age to 9 in a separate post. You can guess how that turned out.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mr Interweb posted:

What's going on here?

Shithead dad doesn't understand how Facebook works, will probably never see his granddaughter again after this.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Tip Shades posted:

Guy makes up a story about Yashar Ali molesting his daughter, and his real daughter shows up to call him out.

Rick_Hunter posted:

Yashar Ali broke the Eric Bolling sexual harassment story.

Some RWNJ accuses him in on Facebook of molesting his (the stranger's) 7 year old daughter

That same RWNJ's daughter calls her father out for trying to use his 7 year old grand daughter in a false accusation.

(The same guy then later changes the age to 9 in a separate post. You can guess how that turned out.)

nine-gear crow posted:

Shithead dad doesn't understand how Facebook works, will probably never see his granddaughter again after this.

Thanks.

Wow, these people are massive shitheads.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Speaking of lovely people, Dana Loesche offers an explanation why the NRA and other conservatives didn't rush to Philando Castle's defense when he got killed:

quote:

"He was also in possession of a controlled substance and a firearm simultaneously, which is illegal. Stop lying," Loesch said on Twitter early Thursday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dana-loesch-explains-why-the-nra-didnt-defend-philando-castile/article/2631154

These people need to be kicked in the teeth.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Jeffery (poo poo) Lord got fired from CNN

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Mr Interweb posted:

Speaking of lovely people, Dana Loesche offers an explanation why the NRA and other conservatives didn't rush to Philando Castle's defense when he got killed:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dana-loesch-explains-why-the-nra-didnt-defend-philando-castile/article/2631154

I think there was a different reason.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

BiggerBoat posted:

Jeffery (poo poo) Lord got fired from CNN

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/896004796691304449

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
gently caress, even Iran? Who the hell thought it was a good idea to give Iran missiles? :ironicat:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896019697992437760

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Where does this RW talking point that Obama armed NK and Iran come from?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BiggerBoat posted:

where all of them do, straight from rush limbaugh's rear end in a top hat

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

:lol: at Drudge right now.

Hyping up nuclear war, even more sex robot stories, and a big picture of Drudge along with a story about "the mystery and intrigue of Matt Drudge's twitter feed." (because he deletes everything)

And the reason why he puts everything in black and white now:

quote:

"We have clearly entered a historic era," he told Axios. "It's feeling like the Roaring 20's this autumn with tech valuations at such hysterical heights. The socials, like Instagram Live, are alive with the spirit of Warhol. The sound of the atom splitting is looming over Korea. What's old is new. So, black and white and read all over!"

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

Kenzie posted:

Hyping up nuclear war, even more sex robot stories, and a big picture of Drudge along with a story about "the mystery and intrigue of Matt Drudge's twitter feed." (because he deletes everything)

"NK will use eclipse as cover to launch nukes into active volcanoes, EMP to disable sexbots."

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Jesus Christ, we're actually seriously having this conversation and bringing Dr. Strangelove into reality.

George C Scott and Sterling Hayden are Trump's cabinet members and Slim Pickens is his hand picked general.

boner confessor posted:

where all of them do, straight from rush limbaugh's rear end in a top hat

I was actually being serious because this talking point is genuinely making the rounds. "Obama armed NK and Iran" is a thing I'm hearing idiots near me actually say with a straight face and they're telling em to look it up.

I did. Nothing.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BiggerBoat posted:

I was actually being serious because this talking point is genuinely making the rounds. "Obama armed NK and Iran" is a thing I'm hearing idiots near me actually say with a straight face and they're telling em to look it up.

I did. Nothing.

probably just the general feeling that obama was diplomatically weak and allowed those states to develop weapons, or gave them weapons, or something else which has no grounding in reality at all

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

BiggerBoat posted:

Jesus Christ, we're actually seriously having this conversation and bringing Dr. Strangelove into reality.

George C Scott and Sterling Hayden are Trump's cabinet members and Slim Pickens is his hand picked general.

I did. Nothing.

Was it just another one of those comments he makes in the middle of a rant that he doesn't back up with even broken logic or misreadings of events? I feel like it came out of nowhere and has no 'backstory' and is just treated as an accepted event that stands on its own as proof.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I assume they're referring to Obama not stopping the sale of some Russian (defensive) missile systems to Iran after the nuclear deal.

Or just the transitive property of easing sanctions = Obama giving money = buying weapons or something

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Dr.Tree posted:

Was it just another one of those comments he makes in the middle of a rant that he doesn't back up with even broken logic or misreadings of events? I feel like it came out of nowhere and has no 'backstory' and is just treated as an accepted event that stands on its own as proof.

No. He was citing something that happened in 2013 and explicitly implicated Obama in arming NK (and Iran) but the media helped them cover it up so no one heard about it. Then he got into blaming Bill Clinton and, for some odd reason, entirely skipped over Bush like those 8 years never happened.

No, he didn't back it up. Like most things I hear him say (Hannity too), I found myself saying out loud all alone in my car, "citation needed". I'll try to find a transcript but this talking point must be making the general RWM rounds since I'm beginning to hear it repeated, which is normally how it works.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

BiggerBoat posted:

No. He was citing something that happened in 2013 and explicitly implicated Obama in arming NK (and Iran) but the media helped them cover it up so no one heard about it. Then he got into blaming Bill Clinton and, for some odd reason, entirely skipped over Bush like those 8 years never happened.

No, he didn't back it up. Like most things I hear him say (Hannity too), I found myself saying out loud all alone in my car, "citation needed". I'll try to find a transcript but this talking point must be making the general RWM rounds since I'm beginning to hear it repeated, which is normally how it works.

Figured, It used to be more fun interesting the listen when he would just incorrectly perceive reality but would show his work so we could see where the wheels came off. Now he just drops bombs like this in middle of his aimless ramblings. I wouldn't be surprised if this came into existence after "reading" a story about how millennials are killing golf, going off on some bender about pajama boys, thinking of mom jeans and just veering into "The media covered up the time Obama personally handed Iranian nukes to the Koreans in 2006 and I'll cover this after I come back from canned divorce attorney ads to sell you mattresses". Only to come back to tell us about how smart he is for understanding Trump's showmanship and how that upsets the globalist.

I think its a race to see whose mind will break faster, and I just want to make sure I'm still losing.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Mr Interweb posted:

"Oh, so you DO believe in restrictions to the 2nd Amendment!" :smug:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Not sure where to put this but get a load of this rear end in a top hat ripping off Smigel and Triumph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWj47kn_WQs

On second thought, don't give it clicks.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Moktaro posted:

"Oh, so you DO believe in restrictions to the 2nd Amendment!" :smug:

When the NRA realizes that boner pills and painkillers also count as controlled substances, of course they'll gladly forfeit their right to guns during all Rx pickup errands, any long trips, any inpatient/outpatient treatments, etc. Right??

Since a sealed personal-use quantity of weed is enough to skip any defense of Castile, her logic wouldn't allow someone to buy many OTC items or even beer/wine (for later use) while carrying.

Oh wait, it's that goddamned reefer madness spiel, in 2017. A+ for producing this month's thinnest veneer of deniability, Loesch.

sweart gliwere fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Aug 12, 2017

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

BiggerBoat posted:

He's referring to the money Iran got after doing the nuclear deal with the Obama administration. There's been a flow of technology back and forth between DPRK and Iran historically, and so their conspiracy theory is that Iran is using the money from the nuclear deal to develop weapons and give them to DPRK.

There's not really much truth to it. There has been technology sharing between the 2 countries, but DPRK has developed their own technology toward an ICBM. DPRK has been a nuclear power (minus delivery capability) since the Bush administration. Iran has been abiding by the nuclear deal.

The future is easy to predict on this. The US is going to break it's end of the nuclear deal with Iran just like the Bush administration decided on its own to not honor the agreement with DPRK for nuclear power reactors that was made during the Clinton administration. Without any deal in place there's no incentive for Iran not to develop nuclear weapons for self-defense, and both DPRK and Iran will be fully-operational nuclear powers by the end of this decade due to GOP's insistence on antagonizing them and refusing to honor any deal a Democratic president made.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Kenzie posted:

It's worth noting as well with the whole 'locked and loaded' thing. That as far as anyone can tell, and people are paying very close attention, none of the basic preperations for an attack and it's aftermath are going on. The USS Ronald Reagan is sitting peacefully in it's Japanese Harbour, the rest of the 7th Fleet is doing routine training or similar. Americas not flying in new forces as Dependants and American civilians are evacuated from prospective target areas. Reservists aren't being called up in South Korea etc etc.

None of the most elementary preperations for war are happening. Which may be no bad thing in terms of racking up tension, but the Trumpian projection that US and Allied forces are a coiled spring ready to strike is especially egregious even by his standards.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Over the past decade or so, nothing has angered me more about conservative police/public-at-large ideology than the practice of using petty crimes to justify killings.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

BiggerBoat posted:

Obama didn't bomb them in 2006.
Also part of the Iran deal was Obama hand-delivering 3 nukes to Iran. First one was delivered last week.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

Obama didn't .... in 2006.

Reminder regressives blame Hurricane Katrina and 9/11 on him too.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Deptfordx posted:

None of the most elementary preperations for war are happening. Which may be no bad thing in terms of racking up tension, but the Trumpian projection that US and Allied forces are a coiled spring ready to strike is especially egregious even by his standards.

he probably told the joint chiefs to figure out how to attack north korea if necessary, was told that contingency battle plans to attack basically everyone on earth were figured out long ago let alone north korea, and took this as a sign that the military is ready to strike

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder regressives blame Hurricane Katrina and 9/11 on him too.

If you think about it, really think about it, open your mind sheeple, isn't Obama responsible for all crimes and bad things done between 2000 and 2008?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

toanoradian posted:

If you think about it, really think about it, open your mind sheeple, isn't Obama responsible for all crimes and bad things done between 2000 and 2008?

It is proof that time is both cyclical and meaningless and we just have to live long enough for the early '10s to come around again so we can get Obama back as president. See you fuckers on the other side of the Time Cube! :getin:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I can't wait to see how some of these shitheads try to defend the Nazis in Charlottesville.

I'm sure that won't raise my blood pressure at all.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I can't wait to see how some of these shitheads try to defend the Nazis in Charlottesville.

Hot take from a friends post about the protests:

.... rear end in a top hat

Edit: the letter he's referring to is the one the president of UF sent out recently, regarding Richard Spencer wanting to speak at UF

Zipperelli. fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Aug 13, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zipperelli. posted:

dude is probably more right than he thinks re: deceased grandfathers being upset about the state of things today

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

"Liberals started it"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Zipperelli. posted:

Edit: the letter he's referring to is the one the president of UF sent out recently, regarding Richard Spencer wanting to speak at UF

You might want to repost that picture. The name is still very easy to discern and the picture means it's easy to find the guy if we want to.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Covok posted:

You might want to repost that picture. The name is still very easy to discern and the picture means it's easy to find the guy if we want to.

Reposted because it was even mentioned, but honestly? I've stopped protecting the identities of these idiots. I don't give a gently caress anymore. Make them own their poo poo.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
How is Kent Fuchs pronounced?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

UmOk posted:

like faux

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

A combination of calling them line wolves and saying those are real Nazis and that they are bad people while sticking to their dofwhistle rhetoric.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Zipperelli. posted:

Reposted because it was even mentioned, but honestly? I've stopped protecting the identities of these idiots. I don't give a gently caress anymore. Make them own their poo poo.

Oh, then nevermind. gently caress Drew Carson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

UmOk posted:

How do you pronounce "Koch brothers"?

I think you have your answer. :)