Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Is that why u said u hated me

i don't hate anyone and appreciate all posters in the spam :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's aunts and uncles you have to worry about if you want to avoid the creation of nephew-Nazis

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the constitution is poo poo and needs to be rewritten hope this helps

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

SKULL.GIF posted:

strong agree

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

assault weapon bans aren't happening because they're dumb as poo poo and nobody wants them

and felons being unable to possess guns will require a legislative solution since there's no judicable standard

aclu should take up the case of a felon caught with a firearm is all im sayin

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i don't hate anyone and appreciate all posters in the spam :shobon:

I would.fight for u if someone tried to take u away but u would not.do the same 4 me

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm sure a second constitutional convention will work wonders, in particular with about 3/4 of the states being conservative shitholes.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Chris James 2 posted:

Ben Stein would have absolutely been in the Klan

considering he is very jewish i doubt this

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
anyone have specifics about trump's presser i've heard about tomorrow? format, time?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Annual Prophet posted:

"just let them have their way. it'll be over soon"

ya its just a tiny fringe yelling at the clouds, not a movement being enabled to capture the rising anger and sentiment in the public space because Donnie Trumples said absolutely nothing in this blood stained killing field. :downs:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Annual Prophet posted:

"just let them have their way. it'll be over soon"

Articles like this make me feel like a bit of an rear end in a top hat armchair general. poo poo posting on the internet, I'm all fire and brimstone bash the fash... But if I had to give anything resembling an authoritative stance, maybe I would have said let the idiots look like chinless virgins larping Nuremberg and someone would still be alive right now. Yeah evil needs to be stood up to, but its a tough moral call when we're looking at the 4chan equivalent of brownshirts. Maybe they'll kill millions, or maybe they'll just get mocked on twitter and go back to their pathetic lives with their manhood tanks slightly lower from empty.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jarofpiss if u want the aclu to represent u try contacting them directly?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

I watched a few clips of Bossert and whooo boy is he loving dumb and also probably a Nazi

never forget that Bossert was part of Jared's blazer-and-khakis crew (a.k.a. "The J-Team") in Iraq

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/896784687288471552

Obama's already back to rebuilding!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

jarofpiss if u want the aclu to represent u try contacting them directly?

ill just tweet at them

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

ever throw a bug bomb down a drain pipe and watch the cockroaches scurry out

it kinda reminds me of that

Quit posting your vile sex acts in this, the Trump thread. Don't have to respect the man but you must re-spec his orifice

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I qould die defensin ur right to keep on shnorkin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/896783751732187136

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I qould die defensin ur right to keep on shnorkin

:shobon:

thank u friend i will reconsider my stance on animes

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Horseshoe theory posted:

It's not sympathy at the rhetoric, it's to defend the Constitutional protections from being torn apart by carving out ever growing exceptions.

our constitution is trash, man

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

jarofpiss posted:

aclu should take up the case of a felon caught with a firearm is all im sayin

but that's not really how it works? it's clearly illegal for a felon to have a firearm, and that law is not clearly unconstitutional, because their interpretation of the second as a collective right does not preclude preventing some people from having guns

with free speech, their stance is and has always been hate speech is still free speech which is in line with both the law and the constitution and generally fight when the enforcement doesn't live up to the law or the law doesn't live up to the constitution

the constitution being hot garbage doesn't help things much at all

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bystander: no

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

Articles like this make me feel like a bit of an rear end in a top hat armchair general. poo poo posting on the internet, I'm all fire and brimstone bash the fash... But if I had to give anything resembling an authoritative stance, maybe I would have said let the idiots look like chinless virgins larping Nuremberg and someone would still be alive right now. Yeah evil needs to be stood up to, but its a tough moral call when we're looking at the 4chan equivalent of brownshirts. Maybe they'll kill millions, or maybe they'll just get mocked on twitter and go back to their pathetic lives with their manhood tanks slightly lower from empty.

i think there needs to be overwhelming response against any sort of fash rally/speech/etc if for no reason than to show to our comrades that the nazis want to exterminate that we will not stand for it and they are not alone

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maybe it's the fact that the mom WAS around.

Didn't think that thunk, did you journailure?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

terrifying

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

See my last post.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/896785450756648960

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vox Nihili posted:

the ToS is 200 years old while there were several patches and updates. :sad:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Horseshoe theory posted:

I'm sure a second constitutional convention will work wonders, in particular with about 3/4 of the states being conservative shitholes.

state boundaries are utterly arbitrary and are easily redrawn in the scenario that we have enough political will to redo the constitution entirely

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SKULL.GIF posted:

It was written before the first steam engine arrived in America, pretty sure we could do better now

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

:shobon:

thank u friend i will reconsider my stance on animes

:patriot: <----thats u

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

will white pastors alienate half of their congregation to do the Morally Correct Thing? find out next episode...

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

any developments since last night?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i mean there's a convoluted 9th amendment argument for an individual right to guns that i'm partial to but that precedent is largely in the form of judges laughing at sovcits so~~~~

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

tacodaemon posted:

never forget that Bossert was part of Jared's blazer-and-khakis crew (a.k.a. "The J-Team") in Iraq

J kush is so dumb that I wouldn't put it past him to accidentally trip and stumble into crafting an Israel-Palestine peace accord like in a bad 80's movie about summer camps

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

but that's not really how it works? it's clearly illegal for a felon to have a firearm, and that law is not clearly unconstitutional, because their interpretation of the second as a collective right does not preclude preventing some people from having guns

with free speech, their stance is and has always been hate speech is still free speech which is in line with both the law and the constitution and generally fight when the enforcement doesn't live up to the law or the law doesn't live up to the constitution

the constitution being hot garbage doesn't help things much at all

look here internet lawyer if the aclu wont make a court statement that the carceral state is a crime against humanity and that felons should not be prevented their basic right to organize and defend themselves as members of the working class then i just can't send them any more bitcoin

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Easy D to cut down the state #s in New England to better match how big they are in the midwest.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

It was written before the first steam engine arrived in America, pretty sure we could do better now

we could make it a wiki XD

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Don't fret maybe this means UF will be the place Spencer finally gets a brick through his skull.

At least he's presumably not being paid to be there. Accent speakers bureau gave Alberto Gonzales like $70,000 to come immediately after he was dumped by W.

Those fuckers keep asking me for donations every year. I'm going to make some calls and send some emails if they're inviting white supremacists to speak. Or even if he's just showing up on or near campus by private invitation. Just recently there was a guy wearing a swastika on his arm biking around campus and the university response to the JSU was 'but...but, but his freedom of speech'.

I at least want an explanation of who is inviting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they're detracting from the discussion we should all be having about whether or not to kill millions of korean civilians practically overnight, not engaging in this horrific violence in our streets

• Locked thread