Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Could be yeah. I just kinda gave up because there's million different cuts of the movies and it's not worth the effort to find the right one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

communism bitch posted:

You're surprised that a forum populated exclusively by 18-40 year old computer touchers only talks about super hero moopies?

It's like book barn, a literature forum that only talks about fantasy and scifi novels.

Theyre trash.

Well we had a forum that discussed a lot of German and Russian and Chinese literature but then the Secret Service showed up.

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
Don't forget the forum that discusses oriental literature....

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

KMART THE MOVIE posted:

Don't forget the forum that discusses oriental literature....

Ah yes, many fine works are pondered there.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I thought the new Plinket review was pretty good.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

facebook jihad posted:

I thought the new Plinket review was pretty good.

It's ok, just doesn't really say anything they haven't already said in the HITB episode and so on.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

It's ok, just doesn't really say anything they haven't already said in the HITB episode and so on.

The bit about managing competing product placements was new, I thought, and pretty good

It was weird how the skits were just showing Hollywood hacks though. I guess Mike did less of the amount of hooker-murder, poop-spraying, & cat-loving shock-humour because that could have distracted people too much this time due to the silly political marketing nonsense that surrounded this film. It's good that the review itself didn't address that at all and just left it to Scientist Man.

Plus I guess the need for it is less; it seems less crazy today that people actually do want to watch 90 minute popcorn movie reviews than it did back when the original Star Trek and Wars reviews came out.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

What is a good commentary track?

They're all good minus the Rogue One track. Not that I give a poo poo about the movie but Rich kept repeating the same phrase over and over again.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Remember when Rich coined the term "nonmedy" and ran it into the ground hoping that it would catch on and become a thing?

No, Rich, no.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Andro Dunos posted:

Remember when Rich coined the term "nonmedy" and ran it into the ground hoping that it would catch on and become a thing?

No, Rich, no.

''Plapate''

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

"Coupon Shot" now too.

Kinda felt for Jack who came up with the whole idea behind it, and Rich stole his thunder with a catchy name for it. Was going to say that Jack could probably use a few wins with Rich out-shining him even more so recently; but then again, he does have steady work outside of RLM, and allegedly hot wife, and kids he likes.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Jack also has the biggest dingus.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Jack is also the only person on RLM with the stones to denounce the Nazis in Charlottesville. He's OK with me for that

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Yaws posted:

Jack is also the only person on RLM with the stones to denounce the Nazis in Charlottesville. He's OK with me for that

Jack is definitely a moron but he has always been a moron with his heart in the right place and that is what really won me over on him. Someone mentioned a few pages back that RLM newbie they introduce hates jack instantly and that's because jack hate it like RLM fan level 2.

Josh hate is level 10

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yaws posted:

the stones, or the desire??

makes u think

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Jack is totally the kind of kid that wanders around lost in his own little world. Being on a farm probably helped the guy get so goofily detached from reality (though alcohol makes him funny).

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

reignofevil posted:

Jack is definitely a moron but he has always been a moron with his heart in the right place and that is what really won me over on him. Someone mentioned a few pages back that RLM newbie they introduce hates jack instantly and that's because jack hate it like RLM fan level 2.

Josh hate is level 10

I do not think Jack is a moron.

Josh hate is lame as poo poo. He's good on pre:rec

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think Jack is loving BALD

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

reignofevil posted:

Josh hate is level 10

What level is Mike hate

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

jack's just a chill non-confrontational bald dork

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jack is cool. He make poo poo and pee pee

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I don't mind Jack. He's all right.

If you want to see an annoying friend of an internet celebrity just look up Mike Matei

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Jack is Jerry, Mike is Rick, Jay is Morty, Rich is Mr Poopy Butthole, Josh is Mr Vagina

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not a fan of Jack but you can do a lot, lot worse than him. He is harmless.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
jack.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

What level is Mike hate

Nobody hates mike.

Also lol if you find Jack Packard to be an intelligent person. I actually give the mofo my time evry week watching pre-rec and even I don't actually think there are any nuggets of wisdom to find to say the least.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Nobody hates mike.

It's more like Mike hates himself too much for anyone else to compete.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i loathe no one in particular tho i do understand when people kill mike in gently caress-marry-kill since he seems welcoming of it

when i was speaking to some women about rlm they all agreed on hating jack and let me tell you it's one thing to defend him online by mentioning he has a huge dilz but it's another thing to do it irl

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Should have been "gently caress Moopies" 4/10.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Jacks fine but I make rattlesnake noises when he starts doing the wacky voices.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Red Letter Media is good.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Red Letter Media is good.

I still love Mike's nerd-type analogy.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Should have been "gently caress Moopies" 4/10.

one meme at a time son

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Jack is almost exclusively wrong about stuff on pre-rec. I don't even mind him so much, but it's almost like he's playing a character.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Captain Lavender posted:

Jack is almost exclusively wrong about stuff on pre-rec. I don't even mind him so much, but it's almost like he's playing a character.

geez that's rough

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

I think Jack is loving BALD

drat you right

Also thank you

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Aug 14, 2017

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Once I stopped watching the Pre-Rec streams, my annoyance with Jack magically evaporated. He's fine on BotW but watching him badly play video games and try to be funny for like 3 hours is insufferable and painful. imo.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wtf is wrong with your brains that you're watching pre-rec?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

wtf is wrong with your brains that you're watching pre-rec?

Arrested development

• Locked thread