Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

skaboomizzy posted:

he's literally a trust fund kid

like, his dad died before he was born and left him money in s trust

he turned 18, demanded his money from the uncle who had it then never spoke to him again

an actual trust fund Nazi

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

XK posted:

Lowtax literally posted a photo of being butt hurt.

He's kind of a dorky goof.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a.lo posted:

Her name’s Janice Graymane. She’s pro- punching nazis, video games, and casual sexual encounters and anti- goverment, clothes that fit, and gender binary. She’s 22 and just graduated with a degree in sports medicine from Howlyard University. She’s between jobs and just trying to have some fun despite the bad economy and political climate. She’s canonly banging my sona with her huge gorgeous werewolf cock. Special abilities include super strength, mild shapeshifting (can change genetals, hair color/style, and body fat/muscle proportions at will but it takes a lot of energy), and sarcasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIIEWXPmuQ

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Long knives, daggers--and, frankly, swords--on many sides. On many sides.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

juche avocado posted:

please, irony posting is destroying our political discourse

this is 2017 and there was not a shred of irony in there

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
okay well I'm going to a DSA solidarity rally downtown in Louisville, hopefully I won't get shot or bombed

latersssssssssssssssss

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Dignifying haters and losers

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377947866641485824
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/484923950917353473
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol this is such a pathetic excuse, just loving say he didn't care enough

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

okay well I'm going to a DSA solidarity rally downtown in Louisville, hopefully I won't get shot or bombed

latersssssssssssssssss

:hai:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I've met Ro Khanna in person and he's pretty much full Obama-mode. Except he's somewhat awkward in person, or maybe he's approved I dunno.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

I've met Ro Khanna in person and he's pretty much full Obama-mode. Except he's somewhat awkward in person, or maybe he's approved I dunno.

Oh he's absolutely a political opportunist but at this point I'll take any chance we can get to get our message out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Radical islamic terror must be dignified, however

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/896800661370785796
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/896801045917163521

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

sloppo posted:

abolish Opinion sections of serious news publications

this includes on television networks

They would never do this, so...spin them out to new publications? More clicks!!!

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

full Obama-mode

a homosexual Marxist Kenyan?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

latersssssssssssssssss

rout the kraut

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

logikv9 posted:

germany good??

when it comes to nazis.... yes?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

this is 2017 and there was not a shred of irony in there

"her special abilities include ... sarcasm"

she seems pretty ironical

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

latersssssssssssssssss

good luck ilu and remember nazis have voluntarily given up their personhood and have it completely restored to them if they renounce naziism, so it is fully their choice to meet your fist or weapon with their face, and stay hydrated

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

“President Trump’s plan is working!”

“The president’s enemies don’t want him to succeed,” the ad claims, while flashing headshots of television news anchors from CNN and MSNBC. “But Americans are saying, ‘Let President Trump do his job.’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptm8IvmPck

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

sloppo posted:

abolish Opinion sections of serious news publications

this includes on television networks

LOL, there wouldn't be any newspapers at all and total news coverage would go to 30 minutes, at the most. Every publication and media source, except the really large ones, have gutted their reporting services. I'm not saying it would be bad but, the press would disappear entirely at that point.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hillary 2020 posted:

So he wanted to dignify North Korea?

"there's going to be big trouble for the koreas, every korea"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/896750624104222720

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Al! posted:

good luck ilu and remember nazis have voluntarily given up their personhood and have it completely restored to them if they renounce naziism, so it is fully their choice to meet your fist or weapon with their face, and stay hydrated

chins break hands, remember your hand wraps and ufc gloves

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its loving sick that somehow nazi terrorism is somehow also about the democratic primary in 2016. what a world we live in

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Oiled and Ready posted:

They would never do this, so...spin them out to new publications? More clicks!!!

yes, that would be acceptable.

split them apart from a publishing standpoint.

force the choice of putting on the actual news or culture war propaganda bullshit. putting Opinion pieces on the same platform as journalism opens the pipeline for horseshit and gives it a facade of professionalism.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

He's mad we beat England to it.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

latersssssssssssssssss

Or fired if you get photographed doing it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
how long until trump says both sides of korea are at fault

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

did the nazi murderer technically-adult-son's internet posts come to light during sleepy time?

im seeing this possible drone backpack helicopter takedown thing, jesus

this was an action-packed sleepytime

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

how long until trump says both sides of korea are at fault

it's an arbitrary demarcation, not a fault line, that separates korea

:v:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

juche avocado posted:

did the nazi murderer technically-adult-son's internet posts come to light during sleepy time?

im seeing this possible drone backpack helicopter takedown thing, jesus

this was an action-packed sleepytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rBNqwd65RU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zas posted:

its loving sick that somehow nazi terrorism is somehow also about the democratic primary in 2016. what a world we live in

Never forget that von Hindenburg granted power to Hitler

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Never forget that von Hindenburg granted power to Hitler

i think van hindenburg in this analogy would be the conservatives but what do i know

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

okay i'll leave :smith:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

She’s canonly banging my sona with her huge gorgeous werewolf cock.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Zas posted:

Can we make relitigating the primary an automatic 6er?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

they've accomplished nothing in congress bar stealing a scotus seat and in one week we're on the brink of nuclear war and Nazis are murdering people in the streets

I mean so the ad isn't lying per se

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

radical meme posted:

LOL, there wouldn't be any newspapers at all and total news coverage would go to 30 minutes, at the most. Every publication and media source, except the really large ones, have gutted their reporting services. I'm not saying it would be bad but, the press would disappear entirely at that point.

I'm not seeing a down side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hahahahah gently caress

quote:

In private, Hindenburg often complained to his associates that he missed the quiet of his retirement and bemoaned that he had allowed himself to be pressured into running for president. He carped that politics was full of issues such as economics that he did not understand, and did not want to. He was surrounded by a coterie of advisers antipathetic to the Weimar constitution. These advisers included his son Oskar, Wilhelm Groener, Otto Meißner, and General Kurt von Schleicher. This group were known as the Kamarilla. The younger Hindenburg served as his father's aide-de-camp and controlled politicians' access to the President, enjoying far more power than what his position would suggest, making him into "the constitutionally unforeseen son of the President".

• Locked thread