Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Eat my dick, Spectrum. Time Warner's service was good, yours loving sucks, I really wanted to watch the end of the race on DVR which definitely was recording when I took a nap and isn't on the list. :fuckoff:

Good on you, Bubba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
rip that dude

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Matt Bell tried to take a shortcut through the fence

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Where's the crowd for mid ohio?

Not trying to be passive aggressive, but it's not like Ohio has a shortage of Cup/NASCAR fans. No "Company" picnics ala Honda I guess?

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Blake Koch wins something

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jack Arute is working pit road for MRN.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

CBJSprague24 posted:

Eat my dick, Spectrum.

Excuse me, sir. This is a pro-Spectrum Globetrotter thread. :mad:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
turn right SRA nooooooooooooooooooooo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

VikingSkull posted:

turn right SRA nooooooooooooooooooooo

Should have given us hats

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Ryan Reed isnt so good at not slamming into stopped cars

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

NASCAR on NBC is completely, blissfully unaware as to the whereabouts of Justin Allgaier, who spun two laps ago in the kink. Great coverage.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

NASCAR on NBC is completely, blissfully unaware as to the whereabouts of Justin Allgaier, who spun two laps ago in the kink. Great coverage.

That was bizarre. Casey Mears spun in the background out of turn 1, no comment or replay. Then the camera pans by Allgaier off track in turn 4, no comment or replay. Then a lap later everyone is baffled about what happened to Allgaier.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

That was a good race and a lovely broadcast.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/896492098807058433

I still don't understand how Bubba Wallace can't get a sponsor.

e- I'm also waiting for some fans to start complaining about younger drivers TERKERJERRRRRRRBS by taking lower salaries.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 13, 2017

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

I still don't understand how Bubba Wallace can't get a sponsor.

:ssh: It's because getting any sponsorship at all is like pulling teeth, due to sponsoring NASCAR being a horrible value proposition :ssh:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Larson finished 2nd at the Knoxville nationals last night cause he's cool like that.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

kidcoelacanth posted:

:ssh: It's because getting any sponsorship at all is like pulling teeth, due to sponsoring NASCAR being a horrible value proposition :ssh:

Isn't the whole sport having a pretty nasty sponsorship crunch? That's the impression I've gotten, anyway.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Anime Reference posted:

Isn't the whole sport having a pretty nasty sponsorship crunch? That's the impression I've gotten, anyway.

Yes!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Anime Reference posted:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sponsors.html
I wonder why

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

nothing on the page is showing up for me except for NASCAR Green. Somehow makes it funnier.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

dentist toy box posted:

nothing on the page is showing up for me except for NASCAR Green. Somehow makes it funnier.

I turned off my ad blocker and they all appeared. These ad blockers are showing no mercy.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I like Larson

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lmao Chip about took his head off with that slap

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Good races this weekend

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

BMB5150 posted:

I turned off my ad blocker and they all appeared. These ad blockers are showing no mercy.

nascar probably made like $.03 from that you monster

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kyle Larson owns.

Leigh Diffey owns.

Bubba Wallace owns.

Good job Sam Hornish.

A Good Weekend.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Morgan Shepherd, Joe Nemechek, and Derrike Cope rank 2nd through 4th in NASCAR's all-time last-place rankings.

All 3 finished last this weekend.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

LASTCAR posted:

Morgan Shepherd, Joe Nemechek, and Derrike Cope rank 2nd through 4th in NASCAR's all-time last-place rankings.

what happened to Jeff Green

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm glad the thread title now specifies that we are cool with Kyle Larson.

And when did we get to the point where Xfinity teams cost six million dollars a year to sponsor?

VikingSkull posted:

what happened to Jeff Green

#1?

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

LASTCAR posted:

It's a shame that Shepherd and Nemechek's names are associated with that, but it is what it is.

Staying around longer than you should results in things like that.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm glad the thread title now specifies that we are cool with Kyle Larson.

And when did we get to the point where Xfinity teams cost six million dollars a year to sponsor?

#1?

Dunno. That figure came from Dale Jr

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/897101167737679872

You know our boy Dale is on point wrt this poo poo.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Jr is good people

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

He learned from the best his father ole comrade Dale

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

dentist toy box posted:

He learned from the best his father ole comrade Dale

Is there a backstory to this? It is the single best thing I have ever seen.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

That's good avatar material for somebody to

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

wicka posted:

Is there a backstory to this? It is the single best thing I have ever seen.

If I remember right there's like a Facebook page full of Dale Earnhardt antifa memes and it's amazing.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The Ghost of Ol Dale Earnhardt

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cygni posted:

If I remember right there's like a Facebook page full of Dale Earnhardt antifa memes and it's amazing.

Is it this? https://m.facebook.com/the.ghost.ofolddale/

E: ah, beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Norns posted:

That's good avatar material for somebody to

That's a good idea and if definitely gonna buy it for myself if no one else gets it.

Yo Iospace can I get the NASCAR and indycar gangtags back?

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Aug 14, 2017

• Locked thread