Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

How the gently caress is some dude named baked Alaska and his ginger manservant so important to the alt right?

I mean I probably know the answer but really, those idiots are the leaders?

The internet generation is a lot different than the generation that grew up broken and battered around WW 1 and it's ghosts I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

my money’s on mental break the first night

alt-right: that one kid who couldn't make it the whole sleepover without crying homesick and having their parents pick them up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

good

the shitshow must go on

but also am still blaming the media for not scrutinizing this before

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

http://nypost.com/2017/08/07/theres-a-world-championship-for-excel-spreadsheets/

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pence is playing world police in Venezuela while criticizing this, he's up a horse arse

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*shout heard from the back* YEEEEEAAAAA BOIIIIII

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
idgi you voted in a massive racist and now ur complaining that he isn't calling out a bunch of racists

wtf do you even want from me here :shrug: :shrugbert:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
echoes of an equine colon

a memoir

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

tacodaemon posted:

looks like the internet identified one of group of nazis who used what appear to be wooden poles to beat this 20-year-old guy to within an inch of his life during some kind of parking garage attack

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/896831149019992065

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/896867461542412288

^^ twitter thread is trying to ID the others

anyone who is fretting about doxxing the losers standing around heiling sucks, but if anyone extends that to fretting about these people, gently caress YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hahaha he was going in the right direction, but noooooope.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Lastgirl posted:

Pence is playing world police in Venezuela while criticizing this, he's up a horse arse

horsefucking dad jokes

i approve, continue

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pretend I posted a video/gif of Trump saying "you knew drat well I was a snake before you let me in"

These fringe groups control your party now because you elected and abetted someone who openly encouraged them rather than in secret like the rest of you.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

my money’s on mental break the first night

yea I know a guy who washed out just because he freaked out and had to be kicked out basically. I've never heard of anyone failing for physical stuff unless it was cartoonish poo poo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GobiasIndustries posted:

How the gently caress is some dude named baked Alaska and his ginger manservant so important to the alt right?

I mean I probably know the answer but really, those idiots are the leaders?

I'm going to repost this because everyone needs to read it

https://avengersocial.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/notputin2/

quote:

In Tim Treadstone, An Internet Con-Artist, Failed White Rapper, Dumbest Hacker we exposed Baked Alaska for his alter twitter account MicroChip and we also pointed out that his parents were missionaries in Russia. Baked Alaska spent 6 months in Russia with his parents. Paul Gionet is Baked Alaska’s father and sole owner of Russian Encouragement Ministries.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
:siren: Yo thread, it's culture night! :siren:

Tonight over on NCTV we'll be watching The Blues Brothers since it struck me as appropriate. Pop on over this way if you're so inclined, all are welcome if you don't act like a shithead!!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Kilmers Elbow posted:

heh....fell into my trap you loving NAZI

i have a car avatar and just got back from a 24 hour race where this happened an hour into the race

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Oiled and Ready posted:

anyone who is fretting about doxxing the losers standing around heiling sucks, but if anyone extends that to fretting about these people, gently caress YOU

Anybody who goes to these rallies without a mask shouldn't have any expectation of privacy in regards to their identity.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Phone posted:

i have a car avatar and just got back from a 24 hour race where this happened an hour into the race

LIBERALS!!!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/896890706299461632

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

teh free market has spoken, cucks :smug:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Chokes McGee posted:

Tonight over on NCTV we'll be watching The Blues Brothers since it struck me as appropriate. Pop on over this way if you're so inclined, all are welcome if you don't act like a shithead!!

but what if my opinons are poo poo!

what about free speech!

Pls dont bash me :(

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

only the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea.

i might not be able to devote myself full time to the old racism.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Phone posted:

Tire cuck

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

loving illinois nazis!!!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Donkwich posted:

the cleveland brownshirts

The Cincinnati Bengoebbels

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Blues Bros are great in every way. watch blues bros

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

which is harder? finding the piss tape, impeaching Trump, or getting him to say that Nazis are bad?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Thatim posted:

but what if my opinons are poo poo!

what about free speech!

Pls dont bash me :(

why would I ban you from the place you made famous??

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Zuck good?

still no

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

the bead still held and i was like "i'm gonna let the air out of this one real quick" when we pulled it off the car

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

if ur a nayzi raise you're are hand

*rubs hands together, twirls mustache*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ZUCK

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Can someone post that Trump signature/ISIS flag image? I'm thinking I want to have one of those made to bring to any future rallies...

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

jigokuman posted:

has cumshitter become cumshiro yet?

wandering the wastes, touching bad guys with his butt and saying

OMAE WA MOU ITTEIRU

idgi but yes i have the midas cumtouch now

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
i will vote for zuck if he

1) kills fascists

and

2) gets a tattoo on his forehead that says "this machine kills fascists"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

of course you guys are going to vote for cuckzuck was there ever any doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006