Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Man, Howard takes a poo poo ton of time off any more. Not that I blame him but drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Don't forget to throw Robin, Fred, and mostly Gary in that mix...

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Don't forget to throw Robin, Fred, and mostly Gary in that mix...

Are we dark next week boff?

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I just saw that Gilbert Gottfried's sister passed away Tuesday :smith:

What are you, a homo? OHHHHH

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Jose Oquendo posted:

I just saw that Gilbert Gottfried's sister passed away Tuesday :smith:

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

WAAAAAAH, MY SISTER DIED! WAAAAH! WHO WILL HELP ME TAKE FREE FOOD FROM CRAFT SERVICES! WAAAAH!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebanS7YL6V4

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Whats Howard been saying about Trump over the past few weeks? (if anything)

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Seaside Loafer posted:

Whats Howard been saying about Trump over the past few weeks? (if anything)

He seems to be have been on vacation 2 of the last 3. Overall, I don't think he likes Trump but he doesn't gently caress with the topic too much for whatever reason except during news.

I saw a weird clip from the 90's where he was sniffing Jenna Jameson's underwear and it creeped me the gently caress out. Not a high point for the show. Then I saw a recent picture of Jenna Jameson and got creeped out even more.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hey Gilbert, I got a stiff one for you right here. Cry over this stiff.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Hey Gilbert, Bindi called and wants to know how your sister is doing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wonder if Gilbert was hit with a tsunami of emotion when he found out about his sister's death

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

See if you can read this without hearing him laugh.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/10/arts/design/arlene-gottfried-dead-new-york-city-photographer.html

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Crotch Bat posted:

By the way, I know Hateman gets brought up now and then but someone on reddit posted this and it's absolutely him. I think someone went digging and got close enough for him to get scared and stop. He appeared a scant few times after this clip and then that was it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRkFqRQVwY

Yeah that's definitely Hateman. I think he left a voice mail after this to Will claiming that it wasn't him, but it's definitely him.

Hateman owns, and he is part of one of the funniest prank phone calls ever, where they used his voice to call a black phone sex line, and the phone sex worker just goes with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1LC1c-y1UA

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Quoting self because added 2002, 2003 and 2004. IMO the show goes downhill from here, Jackie is gone and there is allot of the censureship and arguing about the button etc although Artie turns up in 2001 which adds some energy. There is still loads of good stuff though!

The 2001 in there is only partial and misses 9/11 though that show is on youtube if you need to hear it, weirdly Howard correctly mentions the name Osama Bin Laden half way through, id never even heard of the man but maybe he was prominent in US political discussion at the time.

I have the last 2 months of 2005 which i'll put up but thats basically everything ive got pre-sirius now.

Seaside Loafer posted:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6F45hiuqkbMenU1Q0Iwd2ZWUDg

Now has 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2004.
e: 2000 as well

1998 is a bit crap, there are only like 80 shows, dont know where they went, probably just deleted them in some hard disk emergency on my PC :( If anyone has the missing shows PM me.

1999 is a great year, jackie is still there after another walk off and KC starts! I love KC. He fails 2 lie detector tests to see if he is gay.

Will stick next 2 years up when get around to it now I have gigatrons of space.

Enjoy!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
thank you

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Seaside Loafer posted:

weirdly Howard correctly mentions the name Osama Bin Laden half way through, id never even heard of the man but maybe he was prominent in US political discussion at the time.

I remember Family Guy had included a joke about Osama Bin Laden about a year before 9/11 that had to be cut from the episode afterward.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Ooh yeah osama bin laden trying to get past.airport security. I forgot about that. Also jfc family guy has been on a long rear end time.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
OBL masterminded the dual bombings of two US embassies in 1998 which killed 200 people. He was at the forefront of terrorist talks from then on. That FG episode aired in mid-2000 which means it was written in 1999 when the bombings were still fresh in the minds of people.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
This was back when the show was still good. Funny scene too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODcF_ZcGSGk

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Finally heard Wendy Williams... holy poo poo, is she obnoxious. Refused to answer ANY of the interesting questions, either. One of the few public figures with something to say about Bill Cosby.

Her Yoko comment was the only interesting part.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Good to see KC is back into the entertainment business.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

And High Pitch keeps repeating that he's not gay and only likes Donnie Wahlberg. I'm going to go out on a limb and say neither of those dudes is Donnie Wahlberg :raise:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Hey Now! I'm unaware of how :filez: works for this thread since we share a lot of stuff but there's a new site out there with things like the complete Todd Packer, tons of videos, and someone just posted the complete tagged ETM with audio exclusively taken from the original source.

If you do the most obvious google search you can think of you should be able to find it.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 14, 2017

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
So my girlfriend and I are watching Law and Order SVU and Gilbert shows up as the NYPD "Computer Tech"
Its basically just GIlbert slamming keys and reading lines in what might as well be Chinese to him

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's not the complete Todd Packer, there are a few things missing. Of course the ones I care about the most, the Sal Saga

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Sal's wife shooting him with paintballs is one of the best segments ever.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

So my girlfriend and I are watching Law and Order SVU and Gilbert shows up as the NYPD "Computer Tech"
Its basically just GIlbert slamming keys and reading lines in what might as well be Chinese to him

LOL, I can picture that perfectly. I love Gilbert.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Crotch Bat posted:

Hey Now! I'm unaware of how :filez: works for this thread since we share a lot of stuff but there's a new site out there with things like the complete Todd Packer, tons of videos, and someone just posted the complete tagged ETM with audio exclusively taken from the original source.

If you do the most obvious google search you can think of you should be able to find it.

Pm me

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

:lol: finally worked out what the 'I like you Fred, I Love you Fred' song was that would have Jackie in histrionics :) They would play from about 16 second to 40 every time Fred got pissed off hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8vyQrTOMo

e: this play https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Mattress

Seaside Loafer fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 14, 2017

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Artie and Anthony Cumia are going to do a podcast

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/artie-lane-anthony-cumia-new-podcast-artie-anthony-show/

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I give it two and a half episodes (Artie misses most of the third show for a 5am "doctors appointment")

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

lol why are there so many water bottles? There is no way that dude drinks water.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Gross

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Kelly posted:

lol why are there so many water bottles? There is no way that dude drinks water.

My guess is piss bottles

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Seaside Loafer posted:

:lol: finally worked out what the 'I like you Fred, I Love you Fred' song was that would have Jackie in histrionics :) They would play from about 16 second to 40 every time Fred got pissed off hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8vyQrTOMo

e: this play https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Mattress

LOL, I totally remember that. From the days when the in-studio folks used to poo poo on each other, and not just the producing staff.

I was in the play in high school, I can't believe I forgot where that number came from.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Because Nick Dipaulo was just too goddamned liberal.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bonzo posted:

My guess is piss bottles

Jizz bottles.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Szyznyk posted:

Because Nick Dipaulo was just too goddamned liberal.

:newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Bonzo posted:

My guess is piss bottles

wesleywillis posted:

Jizz bottles.

JFC that apartment is the size of a closet. What must it smell like?