Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

wait is the daily stormer distinct from stormfront

Stormfront is old-school neonazi blogging, Daily Stormer is targeted for /pol/ types with every text being meme diarrhea.
They also host (hosted?) the podcast that got mad at chapo for appropriating volcel pride and joking about politics.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Daily Stormer hacked :dukedog:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OldAlias posted:

he's not in Nigeria that's a joke and misdirection
oh

Thug Lessons posted:

lmao

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

channers doxxed the yes you're racist dude

Too little, too late. Nobody's scared of these fuckers anymore and this train isn't gonna stop.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Anglin's probably trolling though

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Looks like /pol/ is starting to distance themselves from "LARPERs". They finally realized how loving idiotic their people looked out there promoting white supremacy while cosplaying as romans or kekistan. now they're pretending that they're totally not like those LARPER dweebs lmao

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

so that one crazy twitter post about nazis being a russian import or some poo poo got me to thinking: russia is pretty nazi, but just how nazi is it? you got your dugins and your separatists and your standard skinhead thug but just how bad is it outside of the usual suspects? i feel like the answer's pretty obvious but who knows, maybe there's something we can all learn from a country on the verge of becoming a more explicit czardom.

lol that spencer's married to a dugin flunkie by the way

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Scent of Worf posted:

Looks like /pol/ is starting to distance themselves from "LARPERs". They finally realized how loving idiotic their people looked out there promoting white supremacy while cosplaying as romans or kekistan. now they're pretending that they're totally not like those LARPER dweebs lmao

They are distancing themselves from LARPERs but doubling down on the Nazism.

There will come a point when the 4chan admins will have to do the big boy thing and pull the plug on that board, and ban the Nazis outright.

Also reminder - A lot of those posters were once Goons, and poo poo, I'm sure some of them are still here.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Russia is to Nazis as Japan is to anime. It's a big industry but far-right Russophiles have a distorted and idealized image of the society as a whole.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Spencer being a CIA agent is a popular theory among the conspiracy set on /pol/. They get shut down pretty quick by the Nazis, and a lot of those types are moving from /pol/ to their paranormal/conspiracy forums.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gotta say I'd laugh if it turned out one of the alt-right human dildos was a feeb reverse COINTELPRO plant all along, but at this point they're in Mother Night territory and there's no redemption for them

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The government's literally been refusing to allow simple tracking of white nationalist organisations, let alone intelligence operations against them.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Office Pig posted:

so that one crazy twitter post about nazis being a russian import or some poo poo got me to thinking: russia is pretty nazi, but just how nazi is it? you got your dugins and your separatists and your standard skinhead thug but just how bad is it outside of the usual suspects? i feel like the answer's pretty obvious but who knows, maybe there's something we can all learn from a country on the verge of becoming a more explicit czardom.

lol that spencer's married to a dugin flunkie by the way

Not good! To the point that the prime liberal opposition figure at the moment flirted with the far-right in the past and still holds to anti-migrant talking points. Everyone loves hate-peddling here.
The highest ranking russian nationalist in the government is Dmitry Rogozin, Deputy PM, a pretty scary and unhinged dude who is very close to Steve Bannon in views and career path, but more a hawk than an isolationist.

Prior to current Putin term, Kremlin entertained some play with neonazis, with some people in President Administration financing and directing through a covert chain of support organisations like BORN, who were hunting journalists and leftist activists.
A lot of radical nationalists either rebranded into various "patriotic" movements or escaped to Eastern Ukraine, to fight on either side of conflict.

Putin's brand of conservatism is less neonazi and more an image of a mutiethnic empire built around an insane mishmash of Orthodox Christianity, Soviet military and feudalism in business suits. His advisors realize that fueling ethnic conflicts inside of Russia can go outside of their control fast, so they prefer other fronts of culture war: against LGBT, atheism and assorted western degeneracy.
At the same time, russian media loooooves disgusting anti-refugee propaganda. Somehow, insisting that Islam is rotting Europe away, works while there is a muslim warlord in Chechnya explicitily operating outside of Russian law.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/896954805121413120

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what a loving dumbass

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

can't even parse what he's trying to say here

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Isn't HA Goodman the guy that turned into a human "Bernie still has a chance" meme after the Democratic primaries ended last year?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

can't even parse what he's trying to say here

this is usually a good sign when it comes to dudes like that

your brain is still extremely wrinkled

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nazi aggies, aggie nazis, man i wish i was back home to counter this

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I real r/KiA a lot and they are seriously convinced that they're going to be able to sue twitter user @YesYoureRacist for "doxxing" people at a public rally

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

I'm too tired for this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wizard on a water slide posted:

this is usually a good sign when it comes to dudes like that

your brain is still extremely wrinkled

seriously I listen to The F Plus and work on another podcast about dumb internet poo poo so I'm no stranger to parsing insane garbage but I seriously don't understand any of HA! Good, man

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Thug Lessons posted:

I real r/KiA a lot and they are seriously convinced that they're going to be able to sue twitter user @YesYoureRacist for "doxxing" people at a public rally

ethics in game journalism

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/mmalloyboy/status/896913128499302400

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

safely sodomized posted:

nazi aggies, aggie nazis, man i wish i was back home to counter this

aggies are at least like 70% of the way to nazis, that bumps up to 90% if you're in the corps

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/897016539387441153

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

aggies are at least like 70% of the way to nazis, that bumps up to 90% if you're in the corps

tbf i have at least one aggie friend on my fb planning to go to the counter protest, but yeah most aggies are inherently bad and the corp are literal brownshirts.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I know a lot of good folks who went to A&M and wouldn't gently caress with Nazis, but hoo boy there are a lot more who ain't them.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

KOS imo

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Thug Lessons posted:

gibson af

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

that's this guy right?

:agreed:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

looking at the "hacked" ds and im pretty sure its just anglin doing an epic trolle

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

safely sodomized posted:

looking at the "hacked" ds and im pretty sure its just anglin doing an epic trolle

ya

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

safely sodomized posted:

setting up to make it look like it got taken down by "antifa hackers" or w/e because godaddy is pulling his domain

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

safely sodomized posted:

i think so too, anonymous/real haxor would take the whole site down and gently caress things way more up than just a wordpress post or whatever

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

safely sodomized posted:

If he wants to own himself, fine by me.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
Yeah, only the front page being down is a bit of a giveaway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Even the Grauniad is questioning the legitimacy of this hack https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/14/anonymous-hackers-take-over-neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-charlottesville-heather-heyer

Hodgepodge posted:

Yeah, only the front page being down is a bit of a giveaway

It isn't. They just posted one article claiming to be Anonymous.