Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

like, do some violents, wake up all sore and beat to gently caress and ashamed of yourself

do an orgy, shame still there, but mostly you're just slightly sticky . maybe a bit crusty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ReidRansom posted:

drug-fueled orgies could solve a lot of poo poo too, and those sound pretty dope

and slightly less regrettable the next morning

100% agree

I think the Venn diagram of "problems that can be solved by violence" and "problems that can be solved by drug-fueled orgies" has a really slim middle section though

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

still kind of mind blowing that a man described by his high school teacher as "idolizing hitler" killed someone in defense of that ideology and half the voices i'm hearing and articles i'm reading are focused on chastising his victims

well now we can't just jump to conclusions about an obviously mentally disturbed lone wolf's actions that would be irresponsible

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

uk, they protest by tipping trashcans

gently caress da bobbies, cause the pigs are sexist
A young bloke got it bad causa brexit

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

not a western nation due to its status as a puppet state for the fair folk

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

ReidRansom posted:

like, do some violents, wake up all sore and beat to gently caress and ashamed of yourself

do an orgy, shame still there, but mostly you're just slightly sticky . maybe a bit crusty

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and assume we wouldn't wake up sticky after the violence

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

^^^ lol true i guess

Pirate Radar posted:

100% agree

I think the Venn diagram of "problems that can be solved by violence" and "problems that can be solved by drug-fueled orgies" has a really slim middle section though

we'll never know unless we try try try

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
every time someone repeats the chestnut that iceland is the oldest and longest running republican democracy somewhere a fairy nods and smiles a knowing smile

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

gently caress, this strip mall is absolutely useless. no vapes, no decent food either

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Pirate Radar posted:

I'm enjoying the regular dadchat exercise where people shout at AA that
code:
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. 

I definitely do not think so, do you really feel like that's what we're saying? :confused:

Spencer was trying to convert others to his views (literally that African Americans should be genocided, among others) during a news interview, and the man stopped him from being able to do so. I am not saying non-violence is bad, but I do feel the puncher, very much so, was morally justified in doing so, even though he broke the law. I don't feel my stance on that is as vile as AA keeps saying.

I've been reading his snide holier-than-thou victim blamey insults over and over again for half a year, every time Spencer or Nazis (among other topics) is even remotely brought up. This time he's gone as far as to throw victims in our face (both Heather Heyer and his distant relatives) and call us antisemetic in between his normal insults. Especially this weekend, his insult routine is too much for me.

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Aug 14, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

tentative8e8op posted:

I definitely do not think so, do you really feel like that's what we're saying? :confused:

Spencer was trying to convert others to his views (literally that African Americans should be genocided, among others) during a news interview, and the man stopped him from being able to do so. I am not saying non-violence is bad, but I do feel the puncher, very much so, was morally justified in doing so, even though he broke the law. I don't feel my stance on that is as vile as AA keeps repeatedly saying.

I've been reading his snide holier-than-thou victim blamey insults over and over again for half a year, every time Spencer or Nazis (among other topics) is even remotely brought up. This time he's gone as far as to throw victims in our face (both Heather Heyer and his distant relatives) and call us antisemetic in between his normal insults. Especially this weekend, his insult routine is too much for me.

Oh, sorry--color me embarrassed. I didn't mean to single you out, but I see now why you might have thought I was. A lot of people itt, not just you, seem to be finding AA's dogged insistence that violence is ineffective to be grating.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I hold out hope that dadchat can accommodate a range of opinions on the morality of violence and the appropriate level of violence to apply to Nazis (be it "none, that's wrong", "as much as is necessary", or "violence against Nazis is good in and of itself"), but I also understand how some posters get on each other's nerves about such a sensitive subject.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

I hold out hope that dadchat can accommodate a range of opinions on the morality of violence and the appropriate level of violence to apply to Nazis (be it "none, that's wrong", "as much as is necessary", or "violence against Nazis is good in and of itself"), but I also understand how some posters get on each other's nerves about such a sensitive subject.

i howl "krautschaft is baka" as i elicit sparks drawing my katana in contact with fedora

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

or, to put it plainly, it is indeed grating to see everyone dump on aa for having a civilised view on the situation. not even going to start about all the internet nazi punchers, even goon cum eating "meme" is funnier

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i howl "krautschaft is baka" as i elicit sparks drawing my katana in contact with fedora

Krautschafting is the new fuckbarreling

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the soviets proved that it still works even after its taken root

You just have to move up from punches to the judicious application of rocket artillery once it's taken root.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I am alive dadchat , I am alive

I had wild adventures last night.

poo poo, my foot is covered in blood. I may actually just be a werewolf.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

or, to put it plainly, it is indeed grating to see everyone dump on aa for having a civilised view on the situation. not even going to start about all the internet nazi punchers, even goon cum eating "meme" is funnier

hm, shut the gently caress up.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

exmarx posted:

hm, shut the gently caress up.

turn your monitor on

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

we're mostly opposed to tedious posting and coincidentally be careful

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
This is not my blood.

Wait this isn't blood

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

uk, they protest by tipping trashcans

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

if you can't throw ur trash in the bin then society is doomed

simple anarchy 101 people

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

there was also the one where dude walked up to a portable trash container on an empty street and awkwardly pushed it off. ill post it if i can find it at home

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

if you can't throw ur trash in the bin then society is doomed

simple anarchy 101 people

rip france, nerherlands

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

rip france, nerherlands

those countries are their own trash can

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
:rip: New York traffic
Security checkpoints will be set up along 5th, and Madison, Trump's stretch of 56th will be controlled access only, and parts of 58th and 55th are being totally closed

Add in any protests happening too

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 14, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

R. Mute posted:

we're mostly opposed to tedious posting and coincidentally be careful

Is it less tedious if I just tell everyone I disagree with to shut up because they clearly want me to die?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
wait, so my dog who use to knock over the trashcan was actually a anarchist?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

Nah, he was a trot

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Hollismason posted:

No. All dogs are communists

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
This week's Rick and Morty was alright

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Head North posted:

Actually, to be honest, I'm not going to keep on loving. I'm going to start hating and killing nazis. But I appreciate the sentiment. :)

I think that even with maximal Nazi hate you might still find room for love, whatever that means for you.

See Hollismason for one example? ;)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Those that repent sincerely are welcome to love and forgiveness. I do not expect any of them to.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Also we can love people who aren't Nazis. We dont need to allow Nazi hate to block that out of our lives. <3

And birds.

And dogs.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

And cats.

And butterflies.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Red pandas and otters.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Anime?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Only certain anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

WrenP-Complete posted:

And cats.

And butterflies.

Sorry friend, John Oliver just said on his show last night that cats are like Nazis, and anyone with an English accent can't be wrong.

• Locked thread