Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

she wasn't a wobbly, apparently she was a bernie supporter though. it doesn't really matter though, i'm pretty sure the more important side to dunk on is the one driving cars into the other, rather than making this yet another pointless front in the on-going center-left vs. left war.

agreed, the left should stop fighting with liberals and instead unite behind liberal attempts to expose how Russia is colluding with neo-Nazis to destroy America. Putin will pay for shedding American blood in Charlottesville!!!!!

:bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nobody in this thread has punched a nazi so against the wall with you all

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

"we" as in the collective of people who are anti-racist/anti-fascist, not as in personally being in charlottesville. idk what you're talking about

Hilldems have always supported antifa who knew?

Serf
May 5, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

We?

You didn't do poo poo. Don't take credit for this while your masters keep on attacking the left. gently caress off.

don't feed the trolls my comrade

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

logikv9 posted:

fair

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
every time i think, "well, Howard Dean can't embarrass me any more" he does

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/897096246913105920

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

Center-left LOL.

The excrement is scrambling to try to pretend he hasn't been undermining the left for years.

i don't recall undermining the left skull.gif, but i'm happy to stand in for whatever democrat you feel angry with at the moment

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

One of the guys I used to do martial arts with in college has gone hard alt-right according to his facebook so I have choked a nazi unconscious if that counts.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it only counts after they've come out of the Hitler closet

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

it only counts after they've come out of the Hitler closet

drat. To the back of the line for me then.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

logikv9 posted:

If they come to my town I will. But I can't afford to drive across the country with riot gear like these pampered babies

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

Punching is for pussies, you want to "fight back" against Nazis, you use a gun and you shoot to kill.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

have made the white polo & khakis their uniform. Any gathering of white men wearing that uniform should be met with extreme prejudice.
I hate call centers too.

I hope I don't have to go back to one after my current job ends :saddowns:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
most posercrazy possible take: wont somebody please think of the poor neglected guns

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

We?

You didn't do poo poo.

did.. you?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/OmanReagan/status/896563796071731201
https://archive.org/details/DontBeaS1947

Don't be a Suckzoner

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

hahaha at least it wasn't a child of I. G. Farben like Bayer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Joementum posted:

If you can't trust the company that helped foment the opioid crisis, who can you trust?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If you can't trust the company that helped foment the opioid crisis, who can you trust?

The Company had more to do with it than that company TBH

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
howard needs his merck meds to stop the screaming

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Joementum posted:

i also trust merck a lot more than i trust trump

and i think merck is the biggest bunch of idiot fucker marketing-over-r&d assholes in the world

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i don't recall undermining the left skull.gif, but i'm happy to stand in for whatever democrat you feel angry with at the moment

ya, lke Heather Heyer, who stood in to help minorities and the underprivileged, while you get to be a punching bag for centrists and can take on words and roll your eyes at leftist anger from the comfort of your chair because deep down inside you know if it wasn't ~*decorum*~ for the dead you'd be criticizing away without the value of Heather's input, you would never listen to her in a million years, so don't trip yourself to get martyred you disingenuous turd, thank you very much~ :)

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

logikv9 posted:

Been training to punch Nazis since a young age, hoping to find that powerup that makes them explode when you punch them.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ThndrShk2k posted:

call centers
:eyepoop:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bernie Sanders' Facebook Page posted:

Our condolences go out to the family of Heather D. Heyer who was killed by a terrorist in Charlottesville, Virginia as she protested Neo-Nazism and white supremacy. Heather sacrificed her life in the fight for social and racial justice. She will not be forgotten. The best way for us to truly honor her memory is to make sure that, every day, we continue that struggle. Together, we will create a nation free of hatred, free of racism, free of sexism, free of homophobia, free of xenophobia.

This rules because it memorializes the fallen, outlines what she died for, clearly identifies those who killed her, and doesn't loving waffle on relative morality levels

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

ya, lke Heather Heyer, who stood in to help minorities and the underprivileged, while you get to be a punching bag for centrists and can take on words and roll your eyes at leftist anger from the comfort of your chair because deep down inside you know if it wasn't ~*decorum*~ for the dead you'd be criticizing away without the value of Heather's input, you would never listen to her in a million years, so don't trip yourself to get martyred you disingenuous turd, thank you very much~ :)

whoa hey, you seem to be really mad about something. not sure about what, but i appreciate your anger and i appreciate you as a human being

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nm

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 16:39 on Aug 14, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
kicked a flaming nazi in the balls so hard I tore a tendon in my foot

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ThndrShk2k posted:

Been training to punch Nazis since a young age, hoping to find that powerup that makes them explode when you punch them.

It's the Bloody Mess perk you want

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

whoa hey, you seem to be really mad about something. not sure about what, but i appreciate your anger and i appreciate you as a human being
"Yess, yesss! Feel it flowing through you! Your Anger and Soul sustain my essence!"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
We all like to dunk on CC, but honestly, campaign volunteering is grueling bullshit, so all power to him.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the Boston neo-Nazi March is still a week out and one Mass cop has already been exposed as a sympathizer

https://twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/896901456619601920

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Probably Magic posted:

We all like to dunk on CC, but honestly, campaign volunteering is grueling bullshit, so all power to him.

poor guy, ever the martyr :smugjones:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Main Paineframe posted:

the Boston neo-Nazi March is still a week out and one Mass cop has already been exposed as a sympathizer

chief wiggum no

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cops bad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

hahahahahaha pigs are such loving terrified pussies

YOU WEREN' THERE MAAAAAN some dude bumped me once I've seen the face of evil!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Swab their eyes with Mace

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

hahahahahaha pigs are such loving terrified pussies

YOU WEREN' THERE MAAAAAN some dude bumped me once I've seen the face of evil!

Seriously, I hope people never let the Charlottesville PD live this down

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

a person in a profession attractive to people who enjoy brutalizing others enjoys death and suffering???

weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agean90 posted:

Seriously, I hope people never let the Charlottesville PD live this down

you mean give him a paid vacay and shuffle him to a different department?

• Locked thread