Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Venom Snake posted:

I guess you can always count on nazi's to start a war on to many fronts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/896927893531402240

lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's a fairly well-known neonazi """internet troll""" who made the news a few years ago for loving around with ipad registrations leaking tons of personal info

then he served some time in federal prison and got a gigantic swastika tattoo on his chest but the news really doesn't like mentioning that part for some weird reason

https://twitter.com/BigHPrivateEye/status/813708246846468096

The one good thing to come out of this weekend it is at least temporarily completely mainstream and acceptable to punch white supremacists simply for existing.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

how much more radical can you get from Nazi?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

keep going this route alex you're striking gold my dude!!!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Anyway, this thread is a frontrunner for worst Charlottesville take.

https://twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896436461834293248

Haha. Holy poo poo.

"As you can see, the protestor hits the car with an object before he hits the gas."

**car has already been speeding down the street and is about six feet from impact**

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Donkwich posted:

is /leftypol/ any good

should be called /prol/ imo

It's been completely invaded and wiped out by /pol/.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoguh posted:

The one good thing to come out of this weekend it is at least temporarily completely mainstream and acceptable to punch white supremacists simply for existing.

it's been fairly mainstream since Spencer got punched. Random mustachioed masked guy is or Gavrilo Princip

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

how much more radical can you get from Nazi?

NEET nazi

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i cant even thee hith name without thinking thernovich

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i mean if nazis want to start committing acts of terroristic violence that's fine with me. give the government a reason to start targetting them.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i mean if nazis want to start committing acts of terroristic violence that's fine with me. give the government a reason to start targetting them.

The Government already has. My guess is that the dipshit is going to get terrorism charges thrown at him.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

this bootlicking piece of poo poo isn't even pretending anymore

e-

https://twitter.com/emmaroller/status/897099601542512640

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 18:46 on Aug 14, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

The Government already has. My guess is that the dipshit is going to get terrorism charges thrown at him.

i meant actively monitoring them again, something sessions told the fbi to stop doing when he came in as attonery general.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof posted:

how dare thse people gather together online to expose people and get them fired for their opinions. call of duty

It's also not like /pol/ has ever done that.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

all this 'they'll just get madder' talk misses that the purpose of getting nazis fired is not to deradicalise them but to terrorise other nazis into silence

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
coincidentally that's also what punching them is supposed to do and we can see how well that's worked out so far

no war but class war but maybe we have to do race war first before class war I dunno

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pretty well? They cry bloody murder when people hit them back.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Crowsbeak posted:

It's also not like /pol/ has ever done that.

yeah their subreddit and dumbass movement was based on it. they promote violent memes like the helicopter thing or deus vult

the most two-faced people on the planet

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/897156125803597824

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lolol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this seems like it would be a super bad look for them, basically explicitly endorsing her murder? why would they want to do this

they're Nazis online, and they're retarded

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

this is rich coming from thernovitch the alimony queen

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The doxxing works but you should not rely on it as a strategy because it stops working if they all become violent. Also Milo and Gavin might set up a halfway house for the unemployed nazis and fully act out fight club irl.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

DrPlump posted:

The doxxing works but you should not rely on it as a strategy because it stops working if they all become violent. Also Milo and Gavin might set up a halfway house for the unemployed nazis and fully act out fight club irl.

I think Gavin tried to claim no proudboys took part.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

McGlockenshire posted:

coincidentally that's also what punching them is supposed to do and we can see how well that's worked out so far

no war but class war but maybe we have to do race war first before class war I dunno

idk they're being pushed back in every city they try to rally in now by ordinary citizens not just antifa and only their constant police protection is keeping them safe at this point

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

DrPlump posted:

Also Milo and Gavin might set up a halfway house for the unemployed nazis and fully act out fight club irl.
why try to remake another proudboys

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/897158659112873984

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol cry baby gonna let a little permit revoking ruin his pwecious "movement"? what a snowflake.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

McInnes was always a giant pussy. he was always the lightest of the alt light, basicaly only being a nazi because it was "punk" and as a gently caress you to his old site. now its getting to real for him.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember when mcinnis purposefully maced his own child for sympathy points

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/mhbergen/status/897158301766504448

no platform biiiiiiitch

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Al! posted:

uh no? go on

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if I had money and skill I would put together a flimsy alt-right friendly hosting site that costs double with 1/8 of the upkeep costs on my end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/gavin_mcinnes/status/827661441050226689?lang=en

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gotta get in on that Nazi grift

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

did he do that i remember something about his dumb rear end hugging his kid wearing gear covered in tear gas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i love my non-white kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
his proud boys are gonna show up cause they're all roid rage chuds looking for a reason to get into fights