Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The Groper posted:

A pizza place with no basement, natch

People always leave out the best part: A mentally ill Magaman drove all the way to DC, stormed the pizzaria with an assault rifle and took the staff hostage. He demanded they lead him into the non existent basement so that he could free the chained up kids down there and take them outside, something the fake news media wouldn't be able to hide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tn1v1/when_reddit_wants_to_ban_us_for_charlottesville/

lol look at this poo poo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Catastrophe posted:

Well, I just learned that Patreon was shutting down alt-right campaigns because the racism and hate speech violated their terms of service so they got together and created Hatreon. That is a real thing.

Is it for hats?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
magamen: this thread is for sucking our drat balls. If you want to post, get your own thread.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

I saw 3 old people waving Nazi flags that were right out of the box, assembling peacefully, and with legal permits.

quote:

waving Nazi flags that were right out of the box

quote:

right out of the box
I was very impressed with how neat and organized they were in presenting their genocidal ideology. It was right out of the box!

Edit - Also the car that ran me over was brand new, freshly waxed, vacuumed, and clean.

Knight fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 14, 2017

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lmao

This would be even funnier if it wasn't so predictable

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/896439423608508417

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

my maga chud dad said "i read something about the driver's as yet unproven to me politics" about the guy who was disowned by his family for doing a isis style carmurder

he's really buying into the false-flag nonsense

:smith:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Nocheez posted:

magamen: this thread is for sucking our drat balls. If you want to post, get your own thread.

don't assume our gender cis scum, we are kind of stuck here. how was everyone's work day?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

my maga chud dad said "i read something about the driver's as yet unproven to me politics" about the guy who was disowned by his family for doing a isis style carmurder

he's really buying into the false-flag nonsense

:smith:

The guy who was disowned hasn't murdered anyone yet, that was just a guy who said that they will gas everyone they feel like

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is this the week that Trump is impeached?

Got these two toxx's that need to be cashed in.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

suck my drat balls

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Smirr posted:

The guy who was disowned hasn't murdered anyone yet, that was just a guy who said that they will gas everyone they feel like

shoot i mixed up my nazi CHUDS.

well I'm glad the other family was quick on the draw.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

magamens, open a new thread. this is not going to work

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

shoot i mixed up my nazi CHUDS.

well I'm glad the other family was quick on the draw.

Ah, yeah, the murderer has a disabled mother who is currently pretending she didn't know her son was a literal nazi.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Suck My God drat Balls? YES!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mnoba posted:

don't assume our gender cis scum, we are kind of stuck here. how was everyone's work day?

Ball sucking crosses gender lines, now get to work.

A-guk guk guk

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

flashy_mcflash posted:

Ball sucking crosses gender lines, now get to work.

A-guk guk guk

All sex is rape.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Snatch Duster posted:

Is this the week that Trump is impeached?

Got these two toxx's that need to be cashed in.

you're so nervous about Trump being impeached :( it's ok man, you can just admit that his presidency is going terrible and that Mueller has carte blanche to go after any crimes he uncovers during the course of this investigation.

we will accept you even though you've been so vocal about trumps now-almost-certain impeachment :) <3 <3

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

you're so nervous about Trump being impeached :( it's ok man, you can just admit that his presidency is going terrible and that Mueller has carte blanche to go after any crimes he uncovers during the course of this investigation.

we will accept you even though you've been so vocal about trumps now-almost-certain impeachment :) <3 <3

care to toxx for trump's impeachment if you are so certain?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Care to suck on my drat balls

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Someone start reporting the chuds

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

Care to suck on my drat balls

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Make My Balls Sucked Again

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

care to toxx for trump's impeachment if you are so certain?

i already did, don't you have me on your list somewhere?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The fine threads been gone like a couple hours and this thread has already lost its five status

Chuds are comedy poison, please ban these unfunny trolls

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I could say "The President of the United States is a god damned retard." with a straight face, because he is a god damned retard. But I can't stop laughing, lol.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

toxx again i don't read the bad forum

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tumble posted:

Do not quote maga chuds

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sockser posted:

I had to spend three hours attempting to explain to a friend of a friend that these are actual literal klansmen and Nazis and not 4chan edgelords who are bad at trolling

I had to explain how Nazis were bad

I had to explain why trump not denouncing people doing things in his name is bad

I had to explain again that Nazis are bad and real

I had to explain that they weren't trolls

I had to explain that someone died

I had to again explain that Nazis are real

And then I gave up and ditched the group chat for the rest of the day

Hit me up with some good trump lols because I'm having a hard time dealing with this right now

i see you've been posting in the Charlottesville thread as well.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Former DILF posted:

Someone start reporting the chuds

For what?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wrong think.

timma85
Feb 13, 2006
Was Trump always so loving dumb or is it because of the Alzheimer's he acts this way now?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Report them all, mods will know their own

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

it's best when they just start talking to themselves in a thread.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

toxx again i don't read the bad forum

i'll do it again but i want cold, hard cash from you if he does leave office prematurely. you have to paypal me twenty bucks if he fails to serve his full term

need some skin in the game here

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

i'll do it again but i want cold, hard cash from you if he does leave office prematurely. you have to paypal me twenty bucks if he fails to serve his full term

naw

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tumble posted:

How can you be this dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

timma85 posted:

Was Trump always so loving dumb or is it because of the Alzheimer's he acts this way now?

he's always had lovely opinions but he could formulate complete and coherent sentences before.