Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/897158659112873984

make sure to stay away from the boston rally guys, listen to Gavin it's going to get cray cray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

i mean yeah, wrong think

you guys were dumb enough to vote an obviously senile reality star as president of the united states

now, please, suck on my drat balls. my balls are fantastic negotiators--simply the best--who will hire the best people. create some jobs, magaman

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

i mean yeah, wrong think

you guys were dumb enough to vote an obviously senile reality star as president of the united states

now, please, suck on my drat balls. my balls are fantastic negotiators--simply the best--who will hire the best people. create some jobs, magaman

i voted for vermin supreme

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

How about being unfunny trolls, mods ban for that all the time

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

People always leave out the best part: A mentally ill Magaman drove all the way to DC, stormed the pizzaria with an assault rifle and took the staff hostage. He demanded they lead him into the non existent basement so that he could free the chained up kids down there and take them outside, something the fake news media wouldn't be able to hide.

There was an episode of Law and Order: SVU episode based on the incident this series. There's a bit where Ice-T's character opens up the door to the evil basement and then sees that it's a mop cupboard. Then the episode remembers that there's like 40 mintues left and it gets sidetracked.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

make sure to stay away from the boston rally guys, listen to Gavin it's going to get cray cray

I cant follow a thing that tweet is saying

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

How about being unfunny trolls, mods ban for that all the time

you seem really upset that we post in this thread too. maybe you should just relax and lol that trump is president. its pretty funny is and a lot of people are mad about it, which is also funny.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

your certainty crumbles when faced with actual stakes? boy how suprising

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

timma85 posted:

Was Trump always so loving dumb or is it because of the Alzheimer's he acts this way now?

he's got the senility, yeah

ref for example this 1999 interview with tim russert. he was still an awful guy but he could clearly string two sentences together and hold ideas in his head for whole minutes at a time

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
i know this is the lol @ trump thread but I just saw #ProudBoys and I'm choking on lols over here.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Madcosby posted:

I cant follow a thing that tweet is saying

something about there's going to be a riot at a rally?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

republicans are all about taking personal responsibility until they're expected to take responsibility for right-wing violence

also lol @ trump

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
In light of recent events I put an £18 bet on Trump meeting with a KKK leader at some point during his presidency and if it happens I win £600.

The winnings would be put towards my necessary fallout shelter, but I know in my heart, by that point it will be far too late to build one and I will end up getting When The Wind Blows'd.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

Report them all, mods will know their own

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

republicans are all about taking personal responsibility until they're expected to take responsibility for right-wing violence

also lol @ trump

Personal responsibility doesn't apply to other people. how does that make any sense? Your logic is fallacious.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

See this isn't a lol, hell its not even about trump. Maga men Need to exit stage right. Tia

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Over There posted:

something about there's going to be a riot at a rally?

(((kushner))) is going to ruin their peaceful nazi party

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Definitely follow advice from noted MENSA candidate Gavin MacInnes

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Chuds this is a formal invitation to suck my drat balls

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ban the magamans. nuke their rear end, take their gas

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
well hell this thread is better than the other thread

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

the maga chud sees someone he doesn't like having fun, enjoying themselves. he thinks to himself "why can't I have nice things?" and revs his engine

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

who is in your av?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Gassing the racists' thread has inevitably drove them into this thread, challenging the crowds head on

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

just make another trump's fine thread, c'mon

gently caress the mods if they're unable to see why

make trump thread again

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

why dont the moderate muslims chuds speak out against violence by radical muslims chuds

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Madcosby posted:

Gassing the racists' thread has inevitably drove them into this thread, challenging the crowds head on

do not quote maga chuds

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Remember when trump decided to rage against a former miss world winner at 3am but wouldn't say Nazis are bad lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*maga crew bursts into thread in a gray Dodge challenger*

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

*maga crew bursts into thread in a gray Dodge charger*

too soon (challenger i thought?)

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Remember when trump decided to rage against a former miss world winner at 3am but wouldn't say Nazis are bad lol

remember when trump wouldn't say domestic terrorism is bad when a mosque was burned down two/three weeks ago?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Remember when Trump mocked a black member of his Manufacturing Council for bailing after Trump refused to denounce Nazis? That was this morning

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Jose posted:

the orb remembers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I can't wait for the next insane interview he gives

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
guys... i think trump might be racist

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am laughing, because Trump is president and I don't live in the USA and where I live there are no nazis ahahahha.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
suck on my drat (((balls)))

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

he got in a slapfight with the pope too.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Over There posted:

who is in your av?

A my little pony of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

I am laughing, because Trump is president and I don't live in the USA and where I live there are no nazis ahahahha.

Do you have a hot family member I can marry to move to what I think is sweden