Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

*Trumpatars gang walk into tavern*

"hooooweeee, this sure is a nice place you fellas got here"

*says mnoba as he saunters to the bar, then slaps down $10 bill*

"barkeep, can I get two fingers of whiskey? Thank you kindly."

*the room which is filled with asymmetrical pink and green dyed hair cuts wearing bandana's around their necks, all glare at mnoba and friends*

"Hey boys, they got 'Sweet Home Alabama' on the jukebox!"

*vikingskull deposits a few quarters and hits play*

*a big woman with 9 inch dick packer stuffed down her denim shorts marches up to mnoba and jabs a finger into his chest*

"ya kinda ain't welcome around these here parts, now get!"

This is not a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cnut the Great posted:

He technically did denounce them, just not very strongly and not without also condemning other "sides," whatever that means. That's because he knows these Nazi types support him and this is his idiot way of trying to make it seem like this problem he has isn't something exclusive to him.

yea lol "violence on many sides", like the front side of a car, the underside of a car, etc

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Over There posted:

yeah Viking doesn't blindly follow Trump so I'm not sure why he has that av. He likes a good lol as much as anyone.

a lot of the magatars aren't really Trump supporters so much as they just hated Clinton. I got this one for shitposting and asking why I didn't have one in Trump's Fine 1.0

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

sugar free jazz posted:

This is not a good post

snatch duster poo poo posting? :monocle:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

It's super funny and what is also funny is that quite a lot of young, lonely, men who started out pretending to like the demented retard online are by now so enmeshed in the only feeling of community they've ever experienced to find a way out of it and thus have ended up unironically supporting and cheering for trump and wearing trump uniforms and cardboard shields they made in their moms house.

I like how trump can't figure out the nazis that he is "denouncing" literally wear a polo and khakis to dress like him while saying heil trump. Lol he dumb

Maga why not done?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

snatch duster poo poo posting? :monocle:

5 posts till he starts blathering here about being a native.

Anyone have a pic of the awesome statue in question? I'm sure there a lot of statues so I don't know what to google on.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Minimalist Program posted:

It's super funny and what is also funny is that quite a lot of young, lonely, men who started out pretending to like the demented retard online are by now so enmeshed in the only feeling of community they've ever experienced to find a way out of it and thus have ended up unironically supporting and cheering for trump and wearing trump uniforms and cardboard shields they made in their moms house.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Burt Sexual posted:

I like how trump can't figure out the nazis that he is "denouncing" literally wear a polo and khakis to dress like him while saying heil trump. Lol he dumb

Maga why not done?

Dude. He dresses his kids like him. of course he loves seeing other people dressing like him. He probably doesn't even know they are literal NAZIS. Wait no, he is a nazi grand wizard who am I kidding lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Desperado Bones posted:

Dude. He dresses his kids like him. of course he loves seeing other people dressing like him. He probably doesn't even know they are literal NAZIS. Wait no, he is a nazi grand wizard who am I kidding lol

Nazis have a dear leader (the greatest rallies), kkk has a wizard (wears hats and white).

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

when i brought up the historical fact of appeasement, one of them literally said his position on stopping nazis was to wait until it was too late, i.e., "call me when hitler invades poland" also known as the formal beginning of ww2

loving brokebrained chud rear end pieces of poo poo making GBS threads up the best thread in the whole forums now. this is why you can't give a forum for fascists because everybody else bones out and they turn it into a bickering shitfest of bigoted paranoiacs and soon everybody is accusing everyone and everything of judaism and posting 卐卐卐fun nword facts卐卐卐

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The amount of nazi apologists in that thread was shocking. shocking

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Former DILF posted:

when i brought up the historical fact of appeasement, one of them literally said his position on stopping nazis was to wait until it was too late, i.e., "call me when hitler invades poland" also known as the formal beginning of ww2

"call me when trump invades venezuela"

oh poo poo :tinfoil: I dun wanna be france...

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Reminder that Hitler's killer was also literally Hitler

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dizz posted:

Reminder that Hitler's killer was also literally Hitler

Hitler did one thing right?!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

卐卐卐violence on both sides卐卐卐

卐卐卐protestors clashed卐卐卐

卐卐卐peaceful segregation into racial nationstates卐卐卐

卐卐卐i'm not a nazi im actually a minarcho capita卐卐卐

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/EdOverbeek/status/896781515064885248

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/amp53807/bannon-acid/

quote:

And then poo poo gets weird. The Post obtained a February 2015 email from Bannon's former landlord that read: "[E]ntire Jacuzzi bathtub seems to have been covered in acid."

WHAT?!

The landlord also noticed that padlocks had been installed on interior doors (creepy), while other doors were totally removed (also creepy).

"I'm out of town," Bannon responded (a likely story). "is there any way u can talk with Diane and sort things out ???"

:wtc:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hitler did one thing right?!

are you saying hitler did the right thing??

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

lol nazis unironically love trump the president of the united states of america lol people on social media are clamouring about the start of a second american civil war lol watch trump supporters try to start a loving war lol actually im not lolling all of this poo poo is hosed up gently caress you gently caress the civil war gently caress trump gently caress nazis eat my rear end suck my balls lol nice tuna melt sandwhich for lunch lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sugar free jazz posted:

This is not a good post

it's really atrocious

also i'm still v intimidated by the goose in your avatar, please cover it up

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I had one of those things rot on my lovely parents, I guess it could have just been the typical neglect associated with alcoholic wow nerds

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wonder what the percentage of trump supporters on SSI, food stamps, 8a, etc is? I mean I personally know 2 in my family.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Blahsmack posted:

lol nazis unironically love trump the president of the united states of america lol

Islamic terrorists loved Obama does that make him a terrorist?

Stomp Nazis in the street and kill them in slow painful ways but Trump is fine

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

I wonder what the percentage of trump supporters on SSI, food stamps, 8a, etc is? I mean I personally know 2 in my family.

I wonder if the Don saying "I'm gonna give you hicks jobs" had anything to do with them voting for him?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

I'm gonna guess pretty high.

theperminator posted:

Islamic terrorists loved Obama does that make him a terrorist?

Stomp Nazis in the street and kill them in slow painful ways but Trump is fine

[citation needed]

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

loving brokebrained chud rear end pieces of poo poo making GBS threads up the best thread in the whole forums now. this is why you can't give a forum for fascists because everybody else bones out and they turn it into a bickering shitfest of bigoted paranoiacs and soon everybody is accusing everyone and everything of judaism and posting 卐卐卐fun nword facts卐卐卐

All violence is wrong.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

5 posts till he starts blathering here about being a native.

That happened a long time ago.

Snatch Duster posted:

if anything, i'm on the team that thinks all white people and non natives can get out of north america

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

and medicaid and a slew of other "welfare" programs, the pathological cognitive dissonance is blinding and incredibly hosed up

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Snatch Duster posted:

All violence is wrong.

I'm gay

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
part of me hopes the obamacare gets repealed and foodstanmps and welfare gets cut like all these simpletons want.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I'm gonna guess pretty high.

[citation needed]

Woah this guy doesn't think you should stomp Nazis :|

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Carry on then.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

theperminator posted:

Well, you could sprain your ankle.

This is America. Bullets are really cheap.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

:hehe:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

All violence is wrong.

i quoted you in the qcs thread made by the funny police lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Not all violence is wrong.

Not all violence is equal.

All Donald Trumps are lol.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If you want another civil war, then feel free to respond to hate and violence in kind.

Most of you seem to want an excuse. Maybe it'd be cathartic or some poo poo. I don't have high hopes, personally. I think that you could stand to do a lot more productive things than trying to decide who has the real moral high ground.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
oh perm, here is a good bagel recipe fyi https://imgur.com/a/cM6Q6#0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

i quoted you in the qcs thread made by the funny police lmao

Yea I just read it lmao