Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
New MBMBaM up y'all.

If you die and get a choice between regular heaven and shrimp heaven, go ahead and pick shrimp heaven. It might be a trap, but if it's not: mmm boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

purple death ray posted:

She's not shy about it, scope her Twitter for a bit and you'll probably find it.

Why even write under a pseudonym at that point?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SpacePig posted:

Why even write under a pseudonym at that point?

I have a spoiler for you, nearly every erotica writer uses a fake name if only so that they never have an obligation to list the books and all as written by them.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

sexpig by night posted:

I have a spoiler for you, nearly every erotica writer uses a fake name if only so that they never have an obligation to list the books and all as written by them.

Oh, fair enough. That makes sense.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
It's also generally a good idea to have stuff like that not immediately available on a google search of your name

It might be a small layer of separation but it's still a layer

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Swaydoms can be useful like that.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Also it's fun to give yourself a goofy name.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Shrimp! Heaven! ...When?

Gotta have that SHN shirt.

CBD Corndog fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Aug 14, 2017

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Twerkdad posted:

Shrimp! Heaven! ...When?
We can't keep doing this, Twerkdad

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Waffleman_ posted:

Swaydoms can be useful like that.
lol

I can't stop pronouncing it that way even around people who won't get it, not that it comes up frequently

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Stroop There It Is posted:

lol

I can't stop pronouncing it that way even around people who won't get it, not that it comes up frequently

ChEEze peeZZa

shitpostmodern
Oct 30, 2015

flatluigi posted:

It's also generally a good idea to have stuff like that not immediately available on a google search of your name

It might be a small layer of separation but it's still a layer

Yeah, it's not even necessarily about not wanting stuff attached to your name, as much as it is keeping different facets of your creative work separate. If you ever want to delve into writing kids lit or YA or, you know, be in a bunch of polygon videos that a crap ton of tweens and young teens are definitely watching, you don't want the first thing that a parent curious about the wacky internet stuff their kids like finds when they type your name into google to be reviews of your erotica line on Goodreads.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Awful Squad coming back tomorrow. Hopefully they'll find some way to fix the bitrate issues with the video version, sometimes they end up looking terrible after being uploaded.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Twerkdad posted:

Shrimp! Heaven! ...When?

Gotta have that SHN shirt.

Chicken Heck Later!

Ughh they really had to wait till the end of talking about the mbmbam show being up for free on a new service to mention it was US only.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Is it something like Jimena de la MontereyJack?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I saw the title and knew it'd be good but had no clue it'd be that good.

"We can't keep doing this..."

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Kenny Logins posted:

New MBMBaM up y'all.
That Money Zone segment involving a guy named Nick was an emotional roller coaster.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
There's a live special from I want to say 2013 or earlier where Travis does a Sad Lib. Griffin removes his headset and walks away from the table, then just yells "gently caress!" off-mic. Anyone happen to know which specific episode that was?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the polygon review of sonic mania is some weak rear end poo poo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Arthur's final gently caress you as he leaves: a 7.0 score

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
it's fitting his last video game review is such a good example of why he shouldn't have been doing video game reviews in the first place

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.

sticklefifer posted:

There's a live special from I want to say 2013 or earlier where Travis does a Sad Lib. Griffin removes his headset and walks away from the table, then just yells "gently caress!" off-mic. Anyone happen to know which specific episode that was?

Pretty sure I've heard that way earlier. Or Griffin has done that multiple times. Catching up on old episodes, at 89 now, and I swear I've heard him do that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

caligulamprey posted:

That Money Zone segment involving a guy named Nick was an emotional roller coaster.

It really was.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
I thought of a great CGI game and I have nothing to do with it now because Nick is a piece of trash. "360 No Snope", a game where you debunk email and Facebook forwards from your aunts and uncles without any research or references.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I was on a short-lived television show" Well, that feels like indirect confirmation :(

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

How can they possibly have time for a second season when they're going to be too busy expanding the Trolls Cinematic Universe

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I heard Trigger is doing the TAZ anime.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Can I trade my Car Boys shirt for a SHN shirt?

Coffee And Pie fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Aug 15, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That was probably one of the best mbmbam eps in a while. SHRIMP! HEAVEN! NOW!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

creationist believer posted:

I thought of a great CGI game and I have nothing to do with it now because Nick is a piece of trash. "360 No Snope", a game where you debunk email and Facebook forwards from your aunts and uncles without any research or references.

I love it.

My suggestion was going to be,
"You're a spy/hitman operating in resort towns, tourist traps and on cruises. You have to achieve your clandestine goals without ending up in a tourists photographs."

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Inzombiac posted:

"You're a spy/hitman operating in resort towns, tourist traps and on cruises. You have to achieve your clandestine goals without ending up in a tourists photographs."

I want to cover myself in that extremely reflective paint that ruins any flash photos and just hang out in a town like that.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Inzombiac posted:

I love it.

I'm sad they're never going to get to "Socioeconomic class-based shooter"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just finished the latest episode.
I was designing the T shirt in my head before Justin suggested they make one.
It's a day-one purchase, naturally.

The Lowdog
Dec 14, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

This but your objective is not to assassinate the target or whatever, but to be in your targets holiday photos. All of them.

I am going to miss CGI.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Just do Pool Games with Tara and Andy Mac.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Inzombiac posted:

Just finished the latest episode.
I was designing the T shirt in my head before Justin suggested they make one.
It's a day-one purchase, naturally.

I'm picturing kinda like those Frankie Say Relax shirts, big bold letters.

Also around the beginning of the bit I typed in https://www.shrimpheavennow.com on a whim and was pleasantly surprised.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

It's funny that this most recent episode centers around a bit that has defined JJGo (momentous occasions) and SPY (overheard) forever. If you like it, check out those shows too.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
I've only listened to the pre-release Polygon show episode and I'm already sold.

"Oh, my second fantasy - I remembered it - Reaper and McCree make out."
"Oh my god"
"These are not E3 fantasies."

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
The Polygon Show has a vibe that is quite different from any other video game podcasts I listen to, which I really like - honestly part of it is probably the fact that it's hosted by four women. But yeah, the pacing is great, conversations are great, and Simone's laugh is infectious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm a fan of both Travis and Justin invoking the curse of the cronch.