Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Twitter comments are as expected, lol:

https://twitter.com/USA_Gunslinger/status/897239896510742528

https://twitter.com/jordoevo/status/897237484194680832

https://twitter.com/lindakirk_va/status/897238347785150466

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

no, but the people directing him should be charged as accessories

IANAL but challenger kid could put up a defense of crime of passion with everything going on that weekend and it would be hard for a jury not to buy it if he was charged with first degree while he can't do that poo poo with second degree.

I seriously want him to use Trump as part of his defense.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol the first few thread replies are MMO healer jokes ahahaha

fkn dweebs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

lol just lol if you can get enough of

YOU'RE DONE NOW 45, THIS TIME THE MUD'S GONNA STICK TO THE WALL 1/12

while this is annoying, otoh i do like that there's people who rush to get the chance to poo poo on trump every single time he tweets

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

That DICK! posted:

i like good posters, but you know what, i'm not going to dedicate a moment of my time, even a bit of brainspace, to the bad guys!

yes u will they always do when they see the yellow box :unsmigghh:

zakkro
May 29, 2015

When the gently caress is my pre-printed Soros sign going to arrive in the mail? jfc

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Zucc!

https://twitter.com/davegershgorn/status/897118839581835264

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/JMQ5yHV.gifv

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BONGHITZ posted:

large lurker son

he's quite the opposite of "large", this "Jeb!" is.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

while this is annoying, otoh i do like that there's people who rush to get the chance to poo poo on trump every single time he tweets

fukken

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Third World Reggin posted:

finally

I was laughing pretty hard at the other video where they just put a bag over one

need to saw ones head off like bart did to resonate with the millenials like the vapewave

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
being george soros and watching right wing news must be surreal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

let's play a game called 0 to crazy in two tweets

https://twitter.com/NichDiCaprio/status/897240792963710980

https://twitter.com/Christo53619917/status/897241420905553920

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

front plate was missing, back plate was intact

was curious so i looked it up

https://www.usnews.com/news/ohio/articles/2017-02-23/ohio-house-committee-considers-dropping-front-license-plates

welp

quote:

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A proposal to drop the requirement that Ohio motorists have a front license plate on their vehicles failed to make it out of a state House committee.

Democratic state Rep. Alicia Reece had pushed for the change that wasn't approved Thursday by the House Finance Subcommittee on Transportation. The committee did approve a proposal that makes the failure to display a front license plate a secondary offense if a vehicle is legally parked.

WCMH-TV in Columbus reported that Reece says front license plates cost taxpayers more money and serve as an excuse to pull people over, which she said cost Sam DuBose his life.

The black motorist was fatally shot in Cincinnati by a white university police officer who had pulled him over for a missing front plate in 2015.

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.[ed note: :ssh:]

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

front plate was missing, back plate was intact

Many states don't require a front plate. Cops usually don't give a gently caress even in the states that require one because they never see it anyway.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Sadly that's about the only confederate monument I believe should stand, as it was a monument to the confederate soldiers who were manipulated by powerful slave owners to fight for something that would not have benefitted them in any way.

Then again, why make a monument to the American who gets manipulated by rich white people when so many of them still exist today?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

yessir zucchini, onions, mushroom, and carrots are in the hibachi chicken

you want us to hold the zucc?n

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
jesus fuckin christ

"I studied the strategies Trump uses. He uses all kinds of psychological techniques — it appears [Trimp]'s read The Art of War. I understand and use these techniques back."

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

and apparently bakedalaska was a blm supporter a few years back?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just saw the statue toppling lol loving this backlash from the march

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

Sadly that's about the only confederate monument I believe should stand, as it was a monument to the confederate soldiers who were manipulated by powerful slave owners to fight for something that would not have benefitted them in any way.

Then again, why make a monument to the American who gets manipulated by rich white people when so many of them still exist today?

eh "just following orders" doesn't really fly, better take it down anyway just to be safe

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

radical meme posted:

I seriously want him to use Trump as part of his defense.

:same:

if he's stuck with a public defender it might actually happen to

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

being george soros and watching right wing news must be surreal

surreally fukken awesome

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

radical meme posted:

Many states don't require a front plate. Cops usually don't give a gently caress even in the states that require one because they never see it anyway.

Ohio requires front plates so whee bonus charges:

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/4503.21 posted:

(1) No person who is the owner or operator of a motor vehicle shall fail to display in plain view on the front and rear of the motor vehicle a license plate that bears the distinctive number and registration mark assigned to the motor vehicle by the director of public safety, including any county identification sticker and any validation sticker issued under sections 4503.19 and 4503.191 of the Revised Code, except as follows:

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Jazerus posted:

but the title of the show makes me think otherwise

He was a meek (and as he saw himself) loser who never broke the law.

And he started breaking the law.

Seems clear-cut to me. :shrug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

as i have informed you repeatedly, i am not homosexual

what will you do when i crush the dreams of gay posters who look up to me as an iconic gay hero

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh what a loving shocker, good job Donnie with your whole many sides bullshit
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/897242032850300928

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have a chest cold with pressure in my lungs when i breathe deep :(

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

just saw the statue toppling lol loving this backlash from the march
lend me some money so i can get a good car thatll make it to durham, and maybe even back

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

but not the nazis ofc

I think it's a given that the NSA and NSC already gets those on a daily basis.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Oh what a loving shocker, good job Donnie with your whole many sides bullshit
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/897242032850300928

'i knew he was a nazi but that was ok with me' should not be a thing that is ok

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

pathetic little tramp posted:

this 100%

the poor suckers that fought we should feel somewhat sorry for

gently caress their leaders and generals though

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Addamere posted:

i have a chest cold with pressure in my lungs when i breathe deep :(
Get an expectorant and drink a ton of water.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
this article is hurting my brain

Nik Lentz, a featherweight MMA fighter who is an active defender of the president in Trump’s replies, told BuzzFeed News he sees Trump’s replies as an opportunity to have a “direct feed to the SJW matrix” that allows him to “troll these moron Soros bots.”

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

as i have informed you repeatedly, i am not homosexual

what will you do when i crush the dreams of gay posters who look up to me as an iconic gay hero

yinlock youre wrong u just aint met me irl :wink:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Ohio requires front plates so whee bonus charges:

In Ohio there's no annual inspection of vehicles, so we always would say their only requirement was if it could be held together with two plates, you can drive it.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

That's real good, but to be perfect someone needs to piss on it.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

love to evoke a mystical atmosphere

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Jazerus posted:

breaking bad is really moralistic

walt got into selling drugs and almost instantly became a bad person. all of the tension was just in how bad he was going to be, not whether he was bad at all. maybe you're supposed to take away that he was always pretty lovely but the title of the show makes me think otherwise

he was always kinda greedy and self-centered and breaking the law gave him the power trip he always wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yinlock youre wrong u just aint met me irl :wink:

if your name isnt flea market montgomery then i aint interested

• Locked thread