Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Tiger woods was drugged out of his mind,

Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC found in Tiger Woods' system at time of DUI arrest

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...t?sf106129647=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cugel the Clever posted:

Nice sexual assault post, bro.

Hm, I'll remove that one, just in case it wasn't someone she knows pranking her.

Varsity
Jun 4, 2006

Please don't touch the service dog.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

I don't like your attitude.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Jeepers!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Beta Kramer Android is coming along nicely.

This is proof Michael Richards will never truly die.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/funder/status/897254384932978689

yes
YES
YESSSSS

:getin:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Somewhere, a supremacist shithead sits in his darkened living room, weeping, loosely clutching his framed picture of Trump.
"But... but we won..." :qq:

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

There's video

https://twitter.com/heytk_/status/897139291322806272

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
edit : gif is huge so heres a link instead,

https://gfycat.com/VerifiableSatisfiedCottonmouth

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Say Nothing posted:

Hm, I'll remove that one, just in case it wasn't someone she knows pranking her.

It doesn't matter if it's someone she knows, or if it's a "prank".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Somewhere, a supremacist shithead sits in his darkened living room, weeping, loosely clutching his framed picture of Trump.

I believe the term is .. what was it again ... "Triggered?"

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Nice sexual assault post, bro.

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce

canyoneer posted:

Random Swedes are paid $30 by a filmmaker to jump off the 10 meter high dive for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8-Oc_TOPDI

oh man, I used to do that as a kid, once at the age of twelve my legs opened and I crushed my scrotum hitting the water. I puked and it was swollen for a week, but I never said anything. In 2009 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and apparently physical trauma to the testicles in childhood is a potential causal factor. Schadenfreude?

Anyway they are all doing it wrong, the best thing to do is to get to the top and simply walk off the edge without thinking, tuck your chin and cross your legs and arms.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heliogabalos posted:

oh man, I used to do that as a kid, once at the age of twelve my legs opened and I crushed my scrotum hitting the water. I puked and it was swollen for a week, but I never said anything. In 2009 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer and apparently physical trauma to the testicles in childhood is a potential causal factor. Schadenfreude?

Anyway they are all doing it wrong, the best thing to do is to get to the top and simply walk off the edge without thinking, tuck your chin and cross your legs and arms.

Sorry about your dick and balls man.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

In light of the Daily Stormer getting dropped by 2 hosts in a day, I'd like to post this hall of fame paragraph about it's founder, Andrew Anglin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Note that Cloudflare is still shielding Stormfront and 8chan, despite it being in their terms of service that they can refuse anyone.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

AlmightyBob posted:

In light of the Daily Stormer getting dropped by 2 hosts in a day, I'd like to post this hall of fame paragraph about it's founder, Andrew Anglin

God drat it. This guy is from Ohio too? I swear Columbus is not this bad, but we are taking some Ls lately.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lime Tonics posted:

edit : gif is huge so heres a link instead,

https://gfycat.com/VerifiableSatisfiedCottonmouth

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Snowmankilla posted:

God drat it. This guy is from Ohio too? I swear Columbus is not this bad, but we are taking some Ls lately.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I love the way the statue just bent.

Now leave it there on the grass for passersby to spit on.

anchorpunch
Mar 30, 2006
also lol at the idiots hurting their feet kicking that thing as hard as they can for great justice

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Toppling statue, great.

Ineffectually "attacking" it afterwords, :rolleyes:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Toppling statue, great.

Ineffectually "attacking" it afterwords, :rolleyes:

Should have pinched a loaf on it

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sorry about your dick and balls man.

my dick is fine, and I only lost one testicle, but thanks.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlmightyBob posted:

Oh jesus, he's from Columbus, OH? gently caress.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Stoca Zola posted:

Stolen from the gif thread: A guy shreds a Stretch Armstrong toy in an industrial shredder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2t6sJNjIu4
The schadenfreude comes when he tries to clean it up afterwards:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t4Xykjw2F0

The real schadenfreude will be when he loses a hand to that extremely dangerous unshielded shredder he refuses to leave alone when operating.

LeJackal has a new favorite as of 12:49 on Aug 15, 2017

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

Oh jesus, he's from Columbus, OH? gently caress.

Worthington, Ohio. This distinction is important because the city of Worthington went to heretofore unexplored lengths to protect their police from scrutiny. They are all corrupt as all hell and support white nationalism.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

2. If you knew before that your son was exhibiting these views, why didn't you try to do something about it before it came to this?

Subjunctive posted:

What do you have in mind in terms of intervention, that they didn't do?

A quick 10 and 2?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Donald Trump posted:

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

As I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

Richard Spencer posted:

The statement today was more 'kumbaya' nonsense. He sounded like a Sunday School teacher. I don't think Donald Trump is a dumb person, and only a dumb person would take those lines seriously.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Aug 15, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The complete backfiring of that protest has been amazing. And it's only Monday still.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm reminded of last year when gun nuts 'won' the right to open carry in Texas. Businesses responded by posting legal signs en masse that specifically prohibited both open and concealed carrying on their premises. The nail that stands up gets hammered down :rock:

e:

LeJackal posted:

Te real schadenfreude will be when he loses a hand to that extremely dangerous unshielded shredder he refuses to leave alone when operating.

Also this, my rear end in a top hat puckered every time he reached across the gears to work the controls. This dude don't know OSHA for poo poo.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Aug 15, 2017

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

There's not enough Preacher panels in the world for the chinless contingent in Charlottesville.

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

That supposed Anonymous take over notice on DailyStormer sure is heaping high praise on the site's security ("It took a united force of global elite hax0rs to take down this very secure site blah blah blah") and whomever wrote that notice really had to point out that the owner lives in Lagos, a fact that the owner likes to spout of himself, leading many to doubt that's really where he lives.

So I have some doubts over the validity of that 'attack'.

Anon? Yeah, no. Like, maybe 5 real hackers riding herd on 40000 clueless script kiddies with no concern over whether or not their parent's Comcast gets disconnected.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Wouldn't a lawyer have to recuse him/herself in a case like this?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hedenius posted:

Yes. He will still get representation

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hedenius posted:

not if says it's ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

LeJackal posted:

Te real schadenfreude will be when he loses a hand to that extremely dangerous unshielded shredder he refuses to leave alone when operating.

Takes No Damage posted:

Also this, my rear end in a top hat puckered every time he reached across the gears to work the controls. This dude don't know OSHA for poo poo.
Uh yeah no kidding. Take a look at when he tried to shred a cellphone. Dumb fucker didn't even try to turn the machine off before grabbing onto the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTLEUX4MKQM&t=481s