Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

oh look another ginger

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'd be ok if he put a barrel in his mouth and pulled the trigger but turning himself in works too

I've said it elsewhere but it bears repeating: I would be entirely happy, and indeed in a perfect world would prefer if they just ceased to be Nazi shitheads, but since that seems unlikely, I'd settle for them simply ceasing to be.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

shaun king is so loving great

he spoke at the rally on inauguration day and he knows his poo poo when it comes to organizing, it's pretty incredible

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

here's a interview w the Charlottesville spray can flamethrower guy, Corey Long. turns out that the can was spray paint that one of the nazis had thrown at him earlier in the day
http://www.theroot.com/interview-how-corey-long-fought-white-supremacy-with-f-1797831277/amp

“At first it was peaceful protest,” Long said softly as he spoke. “Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

Long said the only weapon he had was a can of spray paint that a white supremacist threw at him earlier, so he took a lighter to the spray paint and turned it into a flame thrower. And a photographer snapped the photo.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Didn't enjoy 2 tbh

The other two movies are excellent though. Highly creative ideas for nazi punching

Wife is from Thailand and has slowly been introducing me to Jaa's stuff over the years. Protector 1 is still the best (Protector 2 is apparently also on Netflix but she says it sucks)

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

quit your job you dumb hippy

Trying to get a better-paying day job so I can quit my freelancing gig!
lol I'll just use the extra time to post more

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

zakkro
May 29, 2015

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol no u cant u fukken n00b search dont work in megathreads :smugdon:

drat

I have been owned

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Reince Penis posted:

Good lookin puppers

Also the Mooch is on Colbert like now

They played scatttamooch and he got super bood

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

triple sulk posted:

ハナは大いに犬です

don't need the ni

if you're trying to say what i think you're trying to say it's just 大き犬

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I've said it elsewhere but it bears repeating: I would be entirely happy, and indeed in a perfect world would prefer if they just ceased to be Nazi shitheads, but since that seems unlikely, I'd settle for them simply ceasing to be.

relatedly how is gbs handling all of this? anyone know

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Addamere posted:

Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

vicodin ain't gonna hurt you unless you take them in house md esque proportions

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

M_Gargantua posted:

They played scatttamooch and he got super bood

then he threatened to kill colberts writers

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Now there's a tattoo I can get behind

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah. This loving shithead beat a black dude with a pole and would have probably killed him if they hadn't been stopped. Now he's hiding because he didn't wear his clan hood. Ideally he'd be redeemable but lol this is America and he's a white supremacist so if he's just gone I won't be upset at all.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

https://twitter.com/acousticchair/status/897300675436195840

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

then he threatened to kill colberts writers

ayyyyy i'll get some a the boys ta stop by lata'

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah. This loving shithead beat a black dude with a pole and would have probably killed him if they hadn't been stopped. Now he's hiding because he didn't wear his clan hood. Ideally he'd be redeemable but lol this is America and he's a white supremacist so if he's just gone I won't be upset at all.

Wait what happened?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hahahaa I'm ignorng the news that says Guam could be nuked and I kind of don't know where Guam is but whatever USA USA

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Mooch is trying so hard to roll with the punches and its very very cringey

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/vottoiselite/status/897306402007470080

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Addamere posted:

Take em rib pain loving blows

Or weed, or also weed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/DerangedHermit/status/897306048146661377

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wonder if he's still an under armour fan :thunk:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

Wait what happened?

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/897231793375629312

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

angerbeet posted:

Hahahaa I'm ignorng the news that says Guam could be nuked and I kind of don't know where Guam is but whatever USA USA

guam is the island of misfit children way west in he middle of the pacific ocean

there are a lot of strippers on guam

ask me how I know

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

this one's actually kind of perfect

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Reince Penis posted:

Mooch is trying so hard to roll with the punches and its very very cringey

he so amazingly bad at this who the gently caress would hire this idiot

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

M_Gargantua posted:

guam is the island of misfit children way west in he middle of the pacific ocean

ask me how I know

how do u know

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TRUMP

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

M_Gargantua posted:

ask me how I know

what's it like to be a stripper in guam

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Office Pig posted:

this one's actually kind of perfect

yah im mad i didn't think of it first

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

JEB

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

change my name posted:

Hey, is ISIS still a thing? wow, what a blast from the past, wonder what those guys are up to

uh, trump promised to ask the military to come up with a plan to defeat isis quickly within 30 days. i gotta assume that he (a) did this, and (b) it was a total bigly win and they're defeated now.

i bet obama is kicking himself for not thinking to ask the military for a plan to defeat isis. bing bong bing it's so simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Addamere posted:

glad its not pneumomnia or a heart attack

• Locked thread