Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Brain Curry posted:

No tweets about the white guy from Under Armor?

lol of course not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rushi posted:

Is Applebee's just tgif on the east coast?

no there are applebees all over.

See buffalo, ny for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2uN28EJRlA

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

freep has been doing some analysis

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Liberals blahbbeidie blah blabh blahbiddie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvyoiM14fg

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Jazerus posted:

no it's infinitely worse than tgif but directly competes with them in a lot of places

the only acceptable action at these bad food chains is going to denny's at 3am and eating one of their breakfast meals with a couple friends wired on energy drinks and acting like buffoons then leaving a 50 dollar tip

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I hear Dale Jr is pretty cool for a Nascar guy
pretty cool, for one of them there professional liquor smugglin boys what knows how to outrun the fukken pigs real good

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sloppo posted:

tbh i think it was sulk but i'm usually drinking while i'm in this thread

i have a wiiu that i might never use again & i want some kind of 2nd option in my head when gamestop offers me like $5 for it

if its in ok shape pm me

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

Please clap...

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Reince Penis posted:

Mooch is trying so hard to roll with the punches and its very very cringey

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

shiksa posted:

blessed images

https://twitter.com/HonoredSpirit/status/897291575214125056

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
2017 is going to end with Jeb! punching trump

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
Applebee's is a modern day salon

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Rick Wilson continues to have the most correct take
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/896405732748349440

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jazerus posted:

no it's infinitely worse than tgif but directly competes with them in a lot of places

tgif has food that a human might sometimes consider appetizing you see

i think that's being way too generous to tgif

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

did the guy on the right really have 4chan embedded in his suit

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It's ok if they want to crawl in a hole and shoot themselves too, just let the dog go first.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

freep has been doing some analysis

hmm yes cultural marxism that doesn't sound like something a nazi would say at all

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
tgif is just the worst version of red robin

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

a helpful bear posted:

lol mooch joked about threatening to kill his joke writers and then presented him with a knife in a box with his name on it

I don't think Colbert was amused lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

imagine being buried in that thing, wearing 4chan for eternity

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i think that's being way too generous to tgif

tgif is good if you have to eat, are traveling from home, have no access to a car, and it's the only place within 100 miles

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

lol mooch joked about threatening to kill his joke writers and then presented him with a knife in a box with his name on it

i feel like i need to watch this later

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol of course not

TRUMP!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Office Pig posted:

did the guy on the right really have 4chan embedded in his white suit

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Office Pig posted:

i feel like i need to watch this later

its a bit surreal

colbert was very clearly not a fan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

haha I'm gonna have to watch this one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Office Pig posted:

imagine being buried in that thing, wearing 4chan for eternity

May your chans rest lightly upon you lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

he was gonna get married in that thing roflmao

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Admiral Ray posted:

tgif is just the worst version of red robin

And red Robin is just no good at all to begin with

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Addamere posted:

Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

Vicodin can be addictive, but it's a far cry from oxy, Fentynyl, etc. so unless you have a personal history with addiction or dependence, just take them exactly as prescribed.

Pain can affect you while you're unconscious/sleeping and they just don't want you to have a respiratory distress issue in the middle of the night.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

im startin with james woods

seriously, gently caress that has-been

get someone who can do a Hades impression for the anime disney videogames and shove Woods in the trash can where he belongs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

samantha bee more like samantha pee lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Vicodin can be addictive, but it's a far cry from oxy, Fentynyl, etc. so unless you have a personal history with addiction or dependence, just take them exactly as prescribed.

Pain can affect you while you're unconscious/sleeping and they just don't want you to have a respiratory distress issue in the middle of the night.

oh yeah some vicodin would bee nice wooden it

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Addamere posted:

Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

you'll be fine. take the meds up to as prescribed. if you don't hurt, don't take them. when you're done, flush 'em; don't have pain pills lying around, they'll just be a source of temptation for current/former junkies.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oh, North Korea decided not to shoot at Guam?

Cool.

Cool.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fix posted:

Oh, North Korea decided not to shoot at Guam?

Cool.

Cool.

ayup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

im gonna destroy that piece of poo poo statue simply because james woods likes it

this is ur fault, james

• Locked thread