Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

trump hires the best people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Addamere posted:

Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

Good to hear you're relatively well.

Also, when I got phnuemonia and could only suck in a think full of air at a time and coughing up blood they gave me a blister pack of Bayer tablets lmao

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

PDP-1 posted:

uh, trump promised to ask the military to come up with a plan to defeat isis quickly within 30 days. i gotta assume that he (a) did this, and (b) it was a total bigly win and they're defeated now.

i bet obama is kicking himself for not thinking to ask the military for a plan to defeat isis. bing bong bing it's so simple

Isis was planning an attack on the US and then turned on the news and was like "nevermind"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Addamere posted:

Went to the hospital with my chest cold accompanied by chest pains, they immediately did an EKG on me and then took some chest x-ray. The diagnosis is that I just have a chest cold and inflammation of the joints connecting the ribs to the sternum. No pneumonia or anything else out of the ordinary in my lungs. They gave me a small prescription for Vicodin, to ensure that I don't limit myself to shallow breathing to avoid pain. Quite frankly, having just come from Appalachia and both seeing and hearing about the opioid epidemic, I'm kind of scared to death to take them.

You don't necessarily HAVE to take them if you don't want to - sure it'll ease your pain but if you're worried about not being able to drop it once the scrip is out, you can try to manage with NSAIDs and maybe a heating pad. That's how I have been going with my broken foot, at least. Still a little sore every step but I'd rather just take a couple advil if it gets too worked up than deal with opioids. At least it's healing fast, I was out of the boot by the end of the third week and haven't taken any advil in a few days.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mr. Nice! posted:

trump hires the best people

best people to punch

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

change my name posted:

Hey, is ISIS still a thing? wow, what a blast from the past, wonder what those guys are up to

trump defeated them in february

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Office Pig posted:

what's it like to be a stripper in guam

if you see a white girl on guam theyre either in the military, a military wife, or a stripper

but guam is better per dollar than vegas by a lot

its a tropical island where everybody hates their lives and drinks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Before the #liberals find a reason to deface, destroy or degrade this one, I thought some of you might like to see it one more time...

Addamere posted:

glad you ain't dead

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
like Trump is gonna listen to a guy named Moon
https://twitter.com/business/status/897306373008044032

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

glad you ain't dead

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

he so amazingly bad at this who the gently caress would hire this idiot

TRUMP

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Before the #liberals find a reason to deface, destroy or degrade this one, I thought some of you might like to see it one more time...

was expecting either VHS slam or the entire text of john galt

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

M_Gargantua posted:

CSPAM Island

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what a bunch of convenient 6-letter first bames

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

M_Gargantua posted:

the entire text of john galt

ill take "Whats More Boring Than Having A Conversation With That Wrist Slitter Who Thinks Youre Neat Or Just Staring At The Walls Back In The Mental Ward?" for $500 alex

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lastgirl posted:

im startin with james woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_2e7XbsWI

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

M_Gargantua posted:

if you see a white girl on guam theyre either in the military, a military wife, or a stripper

but guam is better per dollar than vegas by a lot

hey now some of them are hookers.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Texas Motor Speedway is displaying a huge 88 in recognition of Dale Jr's retirement but it seems a lot like something else today.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Addamere posted:

Im in the same boat. I disconnected two at the sternum and fractured them. So yeah im getting sick now because i didnt listen and didnt cough forcefully enough like they said and i have passed out twice, like slam the loving floor because i was breathing too shallow and jumped up to do something and lights out lol. It feels like a heart attack and sometime like bruised lung or something. Its sucks balls but definetly cough like normal np matter how bad it hurts to do so cause im in a world of hurt now after not doing it.

For the pain i recommend a lot of alcohol constantly

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012

Newt would listen.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

Texas Motor Speedway is displaying a huge 88 in recognition of Dale Jr's retirement but it seems a lot like something else today.

I hear Dale Jr is pretty cool for a Nascar guy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i applaud this gentleman going keyser soze on all nazis

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
what a weird evening

fallon starts with a monologue denouncing trump and has on susan sarandon to talk about protesting

meanwhile colbert asks the mooch if he ever sucked his own cock

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

How pissed is Trump that the first major terrorist attack on his watch was done by a white guy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

what a bunch of convenient 6-letter first bames

first and last

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ScrubLeague posted:

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/897101167737679872

i hope he made a bunch of rednecks mad

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/opalsoap/status/897308569271496704

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The last thing you expect to see is your own tweet in the trump thread :thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/theshenners/status/897302783279411200

[Korean characters for 'Gochujang Noodles' here]

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Please clap...

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

what a weird evening

fallon starts with a monologue denouncing trump and has on susan sarandon to talk about protesting

someone send this post w/ date stamp back in time a couple of years to see how they take it

thanks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

what a weird evening

fallon's been in ratings freefall ever since he had donnie on and tossled his mullet

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

what a weird evening

the answer was "not successfully" btw

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what a weird evening

fallon did black face ityool 2017

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 05:11 on Aug 15, 2017

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
Is Applebee's just tgif on the east coast?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Mr. Nice! posted:

hey now some of them are hookers.

and some of them im sure are good people

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol mooch joked about threatening to kill his joke writers and then presented him with a knife in a box with his name on it

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

No tweets about the white guy from Under Armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rushi posted:

Is Applebee's just tgif on the east coast?

no it's infinitely worse than tgif but directly competes with them in a lot of places

tgif has food that a human might sometimes consider appetizing you see

• Locked thread