Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
e:FB again, I suck at timely weed advice

*sigh*

You take two sticks and start vigorously rubbing them together..

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 07:56 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

just rub two sticks together to start a fire, nuclear survivorman

lol i have 2x cartons in my survival packs and like 10x lighters but i smoked all my survival cigs and i can't find my loving lighter this is a disaster

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol survival cigs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
guesss whos off to the 34 hour store for cigs and a half dozen loving lighters

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/ACSOSheriffs/status/897337757357363200
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/897348729560117248

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

It's 2017. You can make fire.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

34 hour store

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

dont forget to get a bowl, or maybe a whole sixer of em

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jfosir089ifyjgoilfg

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

aaaaand.... Scene!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

jfosir089ifyjgoilfg

or dont, you do a new anti-racist you :shrug:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

(Y'all gotta understand he's a Doug Naylor fan.)

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i have an idiot friend who liked this on FB

it made me laugh

that feel when you accidentally come within 10 miles of confronting that even the google AI thinks you are a racist piece of poo poo

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

ah, So u persecute nazis just because they have different beliefs? Do Tell. (girls get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sandweed posted:

Once I built a bong out of a pile of dirt and some rocks.

caveman bong

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zyla posted:

a thread confession: i have only smoked weed 3 times in my entire life

in fact its the only three times ive ever smoked anything

Ur ready to.Jeb! With the best

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

:hfive: luv that album

Baloogan posted:

metric has 34 hours in a day? :wow:

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

it's for storing grain, officer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

got any sevens posted:

:hfive: luv that album

yeah i think that tour was about the best show of theirs (or anybodys) i ever seen

god it sucks i lost that cd its def good as hell

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
* bursts into thread after 12 hour probation *

so anyway

i dont think the libertarian owner of the top dog hot dog stand is a good ally just because he fired a nazi

nor do i think the CEOs of merck and intel are any less complicit in racial oppression and labor exploitation just because they suddenly realized that tormp bad

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Got a light?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

so anyway

i dont think the libertarian owner of the top dog hot dog stand is a good ally just because he fired a nazi

nor do i think the CEOs of merck and intel are any less complicit in racial oppression and labor exploitation just because they suddenly realized that tormp bad
ugh look at this reasoned and well-rounded daycrew post uhh mods?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i don't smoke weed because i would turn into a horrible weed addict

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

ugh look at this reasoned and well-rounded daycrew post uhh mods?

this is a decent take, what the gently caress happened to you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i don't smoke weed because i would turn into a horrible weed addict

weid is hella scary :ohdear:

more scary than opioids im glad the US AG is crackin down on it :angel:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

deadgoon posted:

so anyway

deadgoon good?!
:pusheen:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fix posted:

Got a light?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
baloogan scrambling through pitch black woods attempting to find a lighter

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i don't have any convienent means of making fire and not only that but my power went out for awhile and i realized i dont even have a flashlight

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

get an empty plastic water bottle, cut the wide bottom part off so the bottle resembles a funnel, take the cap off the water bottle. turn on an element on your stove and set it to hot. break off part of the nug of weed and put it in your countrrtop. get two butter knives, put the blade tips flat on the element coils to heat them for a bit. let them sit on the element for like 15-30 seconds max, just enough for the knives to get hot. put the top end of the bottle in your mouth, grab both the knives, sandwich the nuglet in between the knives and hold them under the bottle bottom and suck in the weed smoke. it will get you majorly high

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

FAUXTON posted:

The Dollop if you like something resembling drunk history, sort of.
Revolutions if you like stone cold history of revolutions from England to idk he hasn't finished yet
Backstory for a couple of historians from UVA (I think) talking about how poo poo from the 18th century is related to poo poo from the 19th and 20th and 21st century. They poo poo all over confederate hangers-on which is hilarious.
The Orbital Mechanics if you like nerds talking rockets and space current events.

Quoting for myself

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
if i smoked weed i couldn't get anything done i'd just play video games. then i'd get angsty and stew and stew... until some video game drama triggers me into becoming a nazi~!!! :derp:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its a harm reduction subforum

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

if i smoked weed i couldn't get anything done i'd just play video games. then i'd get angsty and stew and stew... until some video game drama triggers me into becoming a nazi~!!! :derp:

weed sucks. use pcp

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao the Alameda sheriffs department just pulled an eichenwald

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

its a harm reduction subforum

seen enough trump posting in the last year that could take up countless centuries, no therapist alive will ever unpack this poo poo even in a time dilation chamber

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
u kno what i think left-liberal analysis of video game and video shame culture is pretty bad usually but the solution is to read better theory rather than to nazi thats just my opinion tho its a free country the aclu will protect u if thats how u wanna go

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

smoking weed right now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
imma literally send an email to my favorite member of world order who i think is kawaii as gently caress saying i like him alot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

well stop becoming weed video fsme nazis together

• Locked thread