Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

pillsburysoldier posted:

lmao trying to parse them now

No wonder this dude won't leave his apartment

He actually wrote that back in November.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/801179724768825345

Even PRISON PLANET dude knew they were hosed.

E: FINALLY IT COMES OUT... THE TRUTH!

Montasque has issued a correction as of 07:10 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

it rules that pjw is literally just doing hillary's basket of deplorables speech now.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

a nerd getting mercilessly cucked and then crying about it on the forums pretty much directly caused Donald Trump

I hope the history books make that clear

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

a nerd getting mercilessly cucked and then crying about it on the forums pretty much directly caused Donald Trump

I hope the history books make that clear

I hate that future history textbook writers will do everything in their power to not write "pathetic losers" and discursive screeds about how much sex they aren't having.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/politico/status/897237786721492995

The first few paragraphs of this is just :discourse:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

He actually wrote that back in November.

posobiec retweeted that under his trump retweet and it gained traction

they're really trying to excise their own selves

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i love antifa grandpa

Bernie's running mate found.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

man watching it all come down on these fuckers after getting away with it for years is so good. theyre so entitled they cant even comprehend whats happening

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it is good but while we're all celebrating keep in mind we are going to be fighting these motherfuckers for the rest of our lives

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al! posted:

wait a second

the cultural revolution and complete capitulation to capital in china was lead by

you guessed it

boomers

deng was born in 1904?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
So tomi lahren has a black boyfriend

https://twitter.com/PhillyCustoms/status/896829681764372486

the replies are just a sea of Get Out gifs lmao

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

/pol/ on Friday (by which I mean whoever could shitpost enough to create the illusion of consensus) was all about seeing the alt-lite get rekt by the all-out display of fabulous fash Nazi pride

something tells me they're not as happy about that now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Just Give Me What I Want

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

top kek

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
To be fair the media has never paid any attention to the fact that I'm not a nazi either. What's up with that?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
And :lol: at Laura Loomer (she of the dubiously slashed tyre) taking down the Daily Stormer Discord

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/897216388640669699

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 226 days!

Gravy Jones posted:

To be fair the media has never paid any attention to the fact that I'm not a nazi either. What's up with that?

why does the media refuse to report that i am not a serial killer?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Gravy Jones posted:

And :lol: at Laura Loomer (she of the dubiously slashed tyre) taking down the Daily Stormer Discord

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/897216388640669699

it's really funny watching all the grifters immediately flee the movement once poo poo got bad

it's probably too late for them though, they were super serious about their committment to white supremacy and doubled down every opportunity until suddenly it looked like there might be personal consequences for them

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the vice segment is p good, shows the total insanity of the nazis and the consequences of it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
that video of kids in durham tearing down the white supremacy monument is an absolute tear-jerker

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

cargo cult posted:

that video of kids in durham tearing down the white supremacy monument is an absolute tear-jerker

kids status: all right

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Remember that one of the recent splits happened when Baked Alaska sent Laura Loomer a cartoon of Trump shoving her into a gas chamber. Just a joke! Hilarious! So I don't have to agree with her politics to at least appreciate her getting back at them.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Remember that one of the recent splits happened when Baked Alaska sent Laura Loomer a cartoon of Trump shoving her into a gas chamber. Just a joke! Hilarious! So I don't have to agree with her politics to at least appreciate her getting back at them.

:pwn:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Baked Alaska has bad brains. Terminal case of Internet poisoning. Best to contain the damage before it infects others.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 226 days!
kek: looks at worshipers, realizes they are loving nazis, revokes all memetic spell levels

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
laura loomer snitching on the daily storm nazis is hilarious. it's great watching those dipshits fight among themselves

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Vice segment was loving terrifying.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

ScrubLeague posted:

yeah like god drat if anyone wants to dare "all sides" this poo poo just post that vid

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Laura Loomer cheered the drowning deaths of 2000 refugees in the Mediterranean and called for 2000 more. Being blinded by mace is the least she deserves.

Anyway, Varg has has a breakthrough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
lmao

e:

ScrubLeague posted:

Cantwell is straining at the end to use the "they attacked the car" line, because he knows it's bullshit. Their movement is completely reamed and he knows it.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

yeah like god drat if anyone wants to dare "all sides" this poo poo just post that vid

what vid?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hodgepodge posted:

kek: looks at worshipers, realizes they are loving nazis, revokes all memetic spell levels

Hell doesn't want 'em, they'll have to find another pit to rot in

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Weeping Wound posted:

Hell doesn't want 'em, they'll have to find another pit to rot in

many of them are from ohio

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Holy poo poo why did I read the comments on the video? gently caress everything.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

because your nazis op

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

a nerd getting mercilessly cucked and then crying about it on the forums pretty much describes Donald Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/897186818675924993

Whatever happened to the civility of our discourse!?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!