Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Hmm, what is our retarded fat baby president up to today?

Oh, just considering pardoning Joe Arpaio and retweeting cartoons depicting trains mowing people down.

:hmbol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The train retweet was actually Barron's doing. Was browsing the cyber on dad's phone, saw a train, and you know how that kid is

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Where the gently caress has Jared been

I miss that little weiner

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Retweet from other thread

https://twitter.com/VirginiaBridges/status/897326763382116353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Desperado Bones posted:

And watching people being "outraged" about people burning nazi effigies and destroying racist statues is loving hilarious.

most of these monuments to defeated insurrectionists went up a generation or two later not to honor brave confederates, but as a proxy because they didn't have the technology to make crosses that burned perpetually.

lol if u shed a single tear for a statue of stonewall jackson ms state senator roscoe foghorn cottonkin esq. proposed in the same 1936 legislative session as his motion to ban jazz music

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
sooooo are they putting it back

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

i hope they do, over and over, and it keeps getting torn down like a racist sisyphus

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

takes funding, political will, time & an artist to do it- at all stages lawmakers would be inundated with attacks calling them racists

probably not imo

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/TomCokeIsABlunt/status/897298418904821760

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Smirr posted:

The train retweet was actually Barron's doing. Was browsing the cyber on dad's phone, saw a train, and you know how that kid is

not a lol exactly, but autism is tied to the age of the father

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad%E2%80%99s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

most of these monuments to defeated insurrectionists went up a generation or two later not to honor brave confederates, but as a proxy because they didn't have the technology to make crosses that burned perpetually.

lol if u shed a single tear for a statue of stonewall jackson ms state senator roscoe foghorn cottonkin esq. proposed in the same 1936 legislative session as his motion to ban jazz music

Just like the "confederate flag" not coming back into popular use until the desegregation fight in the 60s.

It's pure racism, with a very thin veneer of ARE CULTURE

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hank Seimers is only in his 50's.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Hank Seimers is only in his 50's.

"When compared to a child born to a 24-year-old father, a child born to a 45-year-old father was 3.5 times more likely to have autism, 13 times more likely to have ADHD and 25 times more likely to have bipolar disorder."

:ohdear:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol Bannon hasn't met face to face with 2Scoops in a week, he's so done

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
Just checkin' in with ya'll to let you know I loled

edit: remembered this

Upgraded to a lmao

mexi fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Aug 15, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

haljordan posted:

Lol Bannon hasn't met face to face with 2Scoops in a week, he's so done

"STEVE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME NAZIS WERE BAD YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A REAL rear end in a top hat!"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Delicious.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Avirosb posted:

Delicious.

https://twitter.com/GotMilk/status/897270172712443904

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

That's a spicy lol.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a milk processor, I

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i'm starting to think i am dying every couple days and quantum immortality means that my consciousness ends up occupying ever more improbable realities.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Are these the milk people Donny was talking about?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i'm starting to think i am dying every couple days and quantum immortality means that my consciousness ends up occupying ever more improbable realities.

i had to check i was awake

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lmfao

Can someone make a Twitter bot that just states that randomly generated things are not affiliated with Nazis whenever somebody happens to bring it up

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I lolled

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

http://www.officialmikepence.com/what-i-ate/

Everything is good and I want to see more

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Pussy Quipped fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Aug 15, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Vlonald Prump posted:

omg lmao

watch this thing, it's worth it if you're a fan of ~nice meltdowns~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV0YZwtxUvw

The best part is the bottom row during the dude on the top left's first tirade about how people do racism at him for being a republican. The dude on the left looks baked and the lady on the right is just sitting there mouth agape lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The comments on that video holy moley

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I just... I can't

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The best part is the bottom row during the dude on the top left's first tirade about how people do racism at him for being a republican. The dude on the left looks baked and the lady on the right is just sitting there mouth agape lol

lol that guy is saying that expecting the president of the united states to clearly and unambiguously denounce nazis is as unrealistic wanting him to have the moral purity of literally jesus christ?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

DancingShade posted:

When you turn up it'll just be Trump in a half open bathrobe using super glue to attach an Ivanka wig to your head while she watches from a darkened corner.

Dude! Not cool. Everybody knows Trump doesn't own a bathrobe. Spicer told us that. Stick to the facts.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Totally unrelated video game recommendation: http://store.steampowered.com/app/311240/Zero_Escape_Zero_Time_Dilemma/

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Vlonald Prump posted:

omg lmao

watch this thing, it's worth it if you're a fan of ~nice meltdowns~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV0YZwtxUvw

Guy 1: President is bad.
Guy 2: President isn't that bad, didn't say x and y initially, said it later when he had all the information.
Guy 1: Something about morals
Guy 2: Presidents aren't moral leaders
Guy 1: Questions Guy 2's blackness.
Guy 2: Gets pissed.

...y'know, Guy 2 seems like a bit of a pencil neck, but the guy with the moustache who basically accuses him of being a race traitor, then smugly leans back and says "woah now, hey calm down, hey we're getting off track here, I just asked a question" comes across as a massive douchebag.

Lolling at the guy down below, just raising his eyebrow and making faces at the camera. He does look high as hell.

The Holocaust Memorial in Boston was defaced today. Just a rock thrown, but that's the second time in awhile. We're not learning anything. Everyone is righteous, and might will prove it. loving hell. This is what it's all come to.

I'm saying defacing the Memorial is a bad thing, if that isn't explicitly clear.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Trump must be loving this, all that Russia stuff is not in focus. Let's hope they are building something massive in the meantime for a massive bombshell.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The Holocaust Memorial in Boston was defaced today. Just a rock thrown, but that's the second time in awhile. We're not learning anything. Everyone is righteous, and might will prove it. loving hell. This is what it's all come to.

I'm saying defacing the Memorial is a bad thing, if that isn't explicitly clear.

Actually,

https://twitter.com/Tim_Caputo/status/897241157608058880

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

henpod posted:

Trump must be loving this, all that Russia stuff is not in focus. Let's hope they are building something massive in the meantime for a massive bombshell.

When Mueller gets going there will be a decent breadth and depth of lols to be had.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Guy 1: President is bad.
Guy 2: President isn't that bad, didn't say x and y initially, said it later when he had all the information.
Guy 1: Something about morals
Guy 2: Presidents aren't moral leaders
Guy 1: Questions Guy 2's blackness.
Guy 2: Gets pissed.

...y'know, Guy 2 seems like a bit of a pencil neck, but the guy with the moustache who basically accuses him of being a race traitor, then smugly leans back and says "woah now, hey calm down, hey we're getting off track here, I just asked a question" comes across as a massive douchebag.

Lolling at the guy down below, just raising his eyebrow and making faces at the camera. He does look high as hell.

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hmm, mysterious motives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Reminder,