Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

:nallears:

I don't think I'm ever ready for how utterly petty these people can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Funny, I don't see a single MAGA hat in that crowd. Must have been an oversight.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm surprised it's not a poorly drawn attempt at Heather Heyer with a caption saying she's the only person responsible for her death.

It would make a pretty dark Kelly; smug protester labeled "traffic-blocking radical" flying over the hood of a car driven by a weeping man labeled "innocent panicked motorist"; a weeping statue of liberty is in the passenger seat

Corner Kelly says "Look BOTH ways!"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
As an Alabamian and a descendent of people in the traitorous confederacy I give full permission to pull down all monuments to the slave owning bastards and to poo poo on their history.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Selachian posted:

Funny, I don't see a single MAGA hat in that crowd. Must have been an oversight.
The white ones are everywhere, though. :shrug:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'm the "NEO NAZIS RULE!" sign because a more accurate sign would be a slightly more extreme reflection of Ramirez's actual beliefs.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Duckbag posted:

I hope we're not supposed to think Tove is the smart, reasonable one here.

I mean, the punchline is someone making fun of her because she's freaking out but:iiam:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I'm the "NEO NAZIS RULE!" sign because a more accurate sign would be a slightly more extreme reflection of Ramirez's actual beliefs.
*Ramirez starts to write "White Lives Matter" on the sign*

"Wait, no, this is supposed to be against them."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 minutes!
Young Orc

This is worse than dbd at this point

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Who the hell is Mr. Fish, anyway and does anyone outside this thread care about him?

I hate his stule/content, but I don't know if he's really worth caring about.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Duckbag posted:

Who the hell is Mr. Fish, anyway and does anyone outside this thread care about him?

A political cartoonist for Truthdig, and nobody cares about any political cartoonist outside this thread.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

*Ramirez starts to write "White Lives Matter" on the sign*

"Wait, no, this is supposed to be against them."

*Finishes it anyway while furiously masturbating*

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schpyder posted:

No one in Zelda is smart or reasonable
Not true, the gay Latino dude from the previous strip is one of the few sensible people in the comic. He used to live in a basement with Zelda because they were both dirt poor. Pretty sure he did all the cooking and cleaning.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

I like this one.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Lodin posted:

Not true, the gay Latino dude from the previous strip is one of the few sensible people in the comic. He used to live in a basement with Zelda because they were both dirt poor. Pretty sure he did all the cooking and cleaning.

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 15, 2017

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

This has been making rounds on my facebook feed, idk the source because I haven't really looked

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The original is from a racist WWII poster from the US Army.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Radish posted:

He's just going to fix his Honda, look at the wrench.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Duckbag posted:

I hate his stule/content, but I don't know if he's really worth caring about.
I swear he's had at least a handful of poignant cartoons in the past, but gently caress if I can remember what or when.

D.N. Nation posted:

[Motherfucker]
Yeah. Like that one is so good it has made me generally positively disposed to Mr. Fish, but he puts out so much lazy trash it has almost wiped my memory.

Jethro fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Aug 15, 2017

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jethro posted:

I swear he's had at least a handful of poignant cartoons in the past, but gently caress if I can remember what or when.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Radish posted:

Well, that's a shame. Still, not too shabby.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Wait that Ramirez isn't an edit?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"Golden State Worriers"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jesus, does Zelda live in a traphouse?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Golden State Worriers"
"Hate & Ashbury" is loving inspired :allears:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Remember when the "fake media" literally murdered Donald Trump?

:10bux: says Lisa has no idea what "antifa" means.

The most flattering Bannon caricature

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Gotta love the "D" patch - there's certainly no right-leaning news organizations actually known for stoking the fires of fear and hate.

A "both sides" argument wouldn't be a lot better, but it wouldn't be nearly as despicable as this comic.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

How dare we whitewash history – that history of course being that the Confederate army was awesome and honorable and not racist and

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anyone who supports confederate memorials aren't doing it for history.

Speaking of history , god drat, I shouldnt be surprised but still am at how people are willing to publicly cement being on the wrong side of it.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

KillerQueen posted:

This has been making rounds on my facebook feed, idk the source because I haven't really looked

"Now watch this putt!"

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

D.N. Nation posted:

How dare we whitewash history – that history of course being that the Confederate army was awesome and honorable and not racist and

Heritage, Not Hate. But Also Hate. Like, A Lot

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There is no hate in America. A Bad Cartoon.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Heritage, Not Hate. But Also Hate. Like, A Lot

quote:

"We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.”

Texas Declaration of causes for secession, February 2, 1861

“Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery — the greatest material interest of the world.”

Mississippi Declaration of causes for secession

“They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails.”

Alexander H. Stephens, Vice President of the Confederacy
Cornerstone Speech, March 21, 1861

“Our new government is founded upon … the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition.”

“A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery.”

South Carolina Declaration of causes for secession,
December 24, 1860

Gotta honor their heritage!

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

quote:

“They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails.”

Always amazing to see just how old "Not an argument!" really is.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

He's said and done so much poo poo that I actually managed to forget about this one. It's not even a surprise considering how lovely he's been anyway, but for gently caress sake.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

KillerQueen posted:

Well, that's a shame. Still, not too shabby.

There's nothing wrong with recycling something racist into something good, unless the final product is still racist. At least in my view.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Wait that Ramirez isn't an edit?

Ramirez sucks and is an evil man but even he's not stupid enough to go "Nazis and the KKK are cool". You gotta go to Branco or Garrison to get THAT stupid.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

CrashScreen posted:

He's said and done so much poo poo that I actually managed to forget about this one. It's not even a surprise considering how lovely he's been anyway, but for gently caress sake.

Well your brain tuned it out because it involves the lie that Trump would pay for anything. Sure he'd like you to kill some minorities or "illegals" that didn't vote for him, but no, you got caught, no dime for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
A large part of Trump's business model was, 'pay contractors half or so, then stop payment. When they complain, threaten a lawsuit and posture until they stop' iirc.

• Locked thread