Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

mono posted:

Can someone take the Dead Kennedy's "NAZI PUNKS gently caress OFF' and change it to 'MAGA CHUDS gently caress OFF'? I really don't want to start photoshopping a big swastika while at work

my favorite thing is when some anarchocommunist starts singing that without realizing that DK has an anti-communist song too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Skypie posted:

It looks more like Smythe just dropped a MOAB in that QCS thread

Lmao

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

my favorite thing is when some anarchocommunist starts singing that without realizing that DK has an anti-communist song too

Do ancaps sing the latter?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Reince Penis posted:

Not Trump related but who cares I'm finding good poo poo searching twitter for white and scared

https://twitter.com/XisNappyGod/status/897241639428771844

very cathartic

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Skypie posted:

Do ancaps sing the latter?

probably because they are dumb

e- either that or California Uber Alles

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
explains why cops were swarming the waffle house at 3am

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

probably because they are dumb

e- either that or California Uber Alles

One step closer to the Free State of California getting rekt by a Japanese admiral

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Reince Penis posted:

Not Trump related but who cares I'm finding good poo poo searching twitter for white and scared

Lol that dude got beat down god drat

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

VikingSkull posted:

What's that one?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Reince Penis posted:

im the white guy yelling "I GOT THIS" and not doing a drat thing.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

What's that one?

Holiday in Cambodia

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a fat skinhead being choked with one hand while he feebly pulls hair until he turns purple is a real good time

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I am glad that guy didn't break up nothing and then stated and repeated that he wouldn't break up nothing a thousand times.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Reince Penis posted:

good

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Holiday in Cambodia

I guess my analysis on hearing that song was that it was centered on Cambodia and Pol pot but it's been awhile:shrug:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

For a while I was concerned that the camera guy may have gone in to break up the fight. What a relief he didn't.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I guess my analysis on hearing that song was that it was centered on Cambodia and Pol pot but it's been awhile:shrug:

no it's a song directed at upper middle class white college communists in America

e- here's a :nws: (war footage) lyric video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRwUlLahpiI

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I am having way too much fun poking at Trump supporters who are trying to keep up a veneer of realism when debating in this one forum I frequent. A guy is arguing that there were no white supremacists at CV and the other guy is trying to maintain his composure while having to point out there are pictures, man.

I'm hoping it is slowly dawning on the picture guy that yes, this is the kind of people his side are propping up.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

evilmiera posted:

I am having way too much fun poking at Trump supporters who are trying to keep up a veneer of realism when debating in this one forum I frequent. A guy is arguing that there were no white supremacists at CV and the other guy is trying to maintain his composure while having to point out there are pictures, man.

I'm hoping it is slowly dawning on the picture guy that yes, this is the kind of people his side are propping up.

but enough about the other trump thread

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

A good lol from magaman prime:

https://twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/897499136999645184

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

If dead kennedys is anti nazi and anti communist they must be pro capitalist

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

It's about a college kid who thinks he's got it all figured out and likes communism moving to cambodia and essentially becoming a slave. it's less about anarcho-communism and more anti-stalinist/leninst types that were big in that time period.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol they hitched themselves to a group of white supremacists to grift for money and it got someone killed and now they can't get away from it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skypie posted:

Dang, last night was a bloodbath. I'm glad to see Burt Sexual doing well though

Stupid gun chat brought it down. How could I have thought of that scenario for the thread rules. Lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

lol they hitched themselves to a group of white supremacists to grift for money and it got someone killed and now they can't get away from it

they not only hitched themselves, but fanned the fires. i love watching these guys backpedal harder than fred flinstone approaching a cliff in his car.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Reince Penis posted:

thanks for the terrible post

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Stupid gun chat brought it down. How could I have thought of that scenario for the thread rules. Lol

I tried to get them to stop.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

This is so beautiful.
It doesn't feature the poignant "what are my people saying" line, but I have to admit it's tighter this way.
I'm not sure Samuel Barber* would approve, but then again who knows?

* you probably never heard of him, he wrote the music in Platoon, .

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

thanks for the terrible post

how is that a terrible post?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Former DILF posted:

If dead kennedys is anti nazi and anti communist they must be pro capitalist

Jello is a libertarian/green voter and the rest of the band sued him so they could sell DK songs for use in a Levi's ad so you tell me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

Jello is a libertarian/green voter and the rest of the band sued him so they could sell DK songs for use in a Levi's ad so you tell me

thats a lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

they probably just ran out of drug money

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

JOBS
WHY NOT DONE

WANT APPROVAL

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

WANT APPROVAL

We

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

aww yes these are the pure lols we need

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
is there a way the cops could "kettle" the nazis/skinheads and somehow force them again themselves

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

how is that a terrible post?

dumb fight video with no context whatsoever

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr Havafap posted:

This is so beautiful.
It doesn't feature the poignant "what are my people saying" line, but I have to admit it's tighter this way.
I'm not sure Samuel Barber* would approve, but then again who knows?

* you probably never heard of him, he wrote the music in Platoon, .

I was going to be a sperg and say that i thought the the music was "Adagio for strings" and that it predated Platoon, but it turns out that's fake news and Sammy Barber who died in 1981 did in fact write the music for the movie Platoon which was released in 1986

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

This is such a weird turn of events but also who the gently caress was the marketing guy at Levis saying "Let's use a Dead Kennedys song"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
with teargas