Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
In college when I was still underage and the only alcohol our older friend would buy us was steel reserve and popov vodka and only if we paid him double the retail price (because he was an rear end in a top hat), we'd mix in a shot of that into the beer. It was absolutely disgusting and probably the trashiest drink you could make, but honestly I prefer it that way than drinking popov straight because that stuff tastes like nothing but burning with a hint of chemicals.

I'd never drink it again though and ever since turning 21 I've sworn off any liquor that comes in a plastic bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

RFC2324 posted:

You can get a gallon of cheap rear end vodka for like 8 bucks most liquor stores I've been in.

That's 151 units of alcohol where I live. For €7. :stare: Most bang for my buck I can get for that price is like 24 units from two flagons of some rank Tesco cider.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

budweiser and wild turkey

i call it "the american dream"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shot of Malort and a can of Old Style. Called "The Chicago Handshake."

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

sandoz posted:

budweiser and wild turkey

i call it "the american dream"

The old kickin' chicken

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Lionshead puts the harder puzzles on the bottom of the case.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

loquacius posted:

this sounds like a great way to go blind

Blind drunk, nearly instantly, yes. That poo poo hits like a freight train, and not in a "Wooo let's party!" fun way. It should be reserved specifically for people who have witnessed atrocities and want to forget about what they saw.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

At night, I constantly need to pee.

Every time I pee there's a little bit left. No matter how big the pee was, I always have this infinite storage of pee which has to come out otherwise I can't sleep.

I've gotten so fed up of getting up, peeing, going back to bed, getting up, peeing, getting up, etc... that I've started to just pee on my bedroom floor.

get your prostate examined and stop peeing on the dang floor

quote:

The title of this thread does make me want to ask. I started going to therapy again. I have horrible self esteem and think I'm hideous inside and out, unworthy of anything good in life, etc. Is it part of the therapy process to tell your patient she is attractive physically and has many attractive personality traits? I've been to a few different therapists, but this is the first time as an adult I've gone to one close to my own age. I do need help. At times I'm a poor judge of character in both social and professional settings and am either untrusting or completely trusting. The phrase "sunk cost fallacy" is something I think about a lot, if that makes more sense. My confession is: I don't want to gently caress my therapist, and I don't want him to gently caress me, but I wonder if he is going to, either literally or figuratively.

yeah uh I'd find a different therapist

People do this all the time for worse reasons than this, it should be easy to bullshit an excuse

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You can always find another new therapist if you want, but yeah it's normal imo if that's the kind of issues you're dealing with. My therapist was like a late-40s woman and she did that a bunch in a noncreepy way.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I wonder what happened to therapy goon

I bet he isn't allowed to use the internet anymore

mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug

loquacius posted:

get your prostate examined and stop peeing on the dang floor

Night Pee goon, this is also a common early symptom of type 2 diabetes. Get checked out by a doctor immediately. The good news is if you catch it early enough you can often control it with diet and exercise, so don't put it off.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

mkultra419 posted:

Night Pee goon, this is also a common early symptom of type 2 diabetes. Get checked out by a doctor immediately. The good news is if you catch it early enough you can often control it with diet and exercise, so don't put it off.

Dude is pissing on the floor because he's too lazy to go back to the bathroom. He ain't fixin' nothin' with diet and exercise.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Jesus piss goon, get a fuckin mason jar or something.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Diddler posted:

Dude is pissing on the floor because he's too lazy to go back to the bathroom. He ain't fixin' nothin' with diet and exercise.

Ahahaha

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Isn't there a knothole you can pee through so you're not technically peeing on the floor? Come on, man, get with the program here.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
In a previous iteration of this thread, I remember someone confessing that they sometimes pee in the pile of dirty laundry on their floor. A few confessions later someone else admitted to voluntarily peeing the bed out of laziness, to which some poster in the thread replied "Come on, can't you walk ten feet to the dirty laundry pile?"
Anonymous confessions about pissing are somehow more popular than just about any other theme, including adultery.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if i need a piss in real life while asleep i have dreams where i piss in strange places but then i wake up and go to the bathroom and piss in a toilet like a normal person

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

HerStuddMuffin posted:

In a previous iteration of this thread, I remember someone confessing that they sometimes pee in the pile of dirty laundry on their floor. A few confessions later someone else admitted to voluntarily peeing the bed out of laziness, to which some poster in the thread replied "Come on, can't you walk ten feet to the dirty laundry pile?"
Anonymous confessions about pissing are somehow more popular than just about any other theme, including adultery.

Jesus loving christ the stink of ammonia :barf:

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

Jose posted:

if i need a piss in real life while asleep i have dreams where i piss in strange places but then i wake up and go to the bathroom and piss in a toilet like a normal person

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jose posted:

This but i hold it in my dream then wake up and go piss.

I don't trust myself not to get confused about being asleep.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Pissgoon: May I suggest investing in a litter box? If you're going to act like a lazy, smelly, disgusting animal, you might as well go full-on cat.

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day

quote:

At night, I constantly need to pee.

Every time I pee there's a little bit left. No matter how big the pee was, I always have this infinite storage of pee which has to come out otherwise I can't sleep.

I've gotten so fed up of getting up, peeing, going back to bed, getting up, peeing, getting up, etc... that I've started to just pee on my bedroom floor.

If it's only a tiny little trick of piss I get this when I ejaculate and pee too close together. It's uncomfortable and it's a tiny amount of piss each time, just a few drops. Also, as previously mentioned, check for beetus and stuff.

Apropos of nothing during some severe depression moments I've had up to sixteen litres worth of piss bottles in my bedroom at a time. Moving to piss is vastly overvalued as a character trait.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
hey so i guess we're all talking about pissing now

non anonymous confession: i sweated a lot in my sleep last night - so much the sheets were damp and i worried i'd pissed myself. luckily by boxers were bone dry and it was mostly around my armpits

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Non anon confession: lol if you don't have a chamber pot and a fat nerd to clean it up

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

bunnyofdoom posted:

Non anon confession: lol if you don't have a chamber pot and a fat nerd to clean it up

thats a horrible way to talk about your husband

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
If you people are young to middle-aged and have to get up at night frequently and regularly to pee you should really see a doctor. That is not normal.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Police Automaton posted:

If you people are young to middle-aged and have to get up at night frequently and regularly to pee you should really see a doctor. That is not normal.

right though unless you are :corsair: and/or drink a lot of beer.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

number one pta fan posted:

If it's only a tiny little trick of piss I get this when I ejaculate and pee too close together. It's uncomfortable and it's a tiny amount of piss each time, just a few drops. Also, as previously mentioned, check for beetus and stuff.

Apropos of nothing during some severe depression moments I've had up to sixteen litres worth of piss bottles in my bedroom at a time. Moving to piss is vastly overvalued as a character trait.

I'm about 90% this is a prostate problem.

Go get a doctor to stick his finger in your butt before you die!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Piss up a rope

No no, I mean it, we have to test your potential diabetes you goony gently caress

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bellowing, "Blast my butthole with your healing touch as I'm in a pissy way Doc!" is optional, but I feel should be necessary.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I got kicked out of a bar once for pissing in the kitchen garbage can.
gently caress you for only having a single occupancy men's room and chaining the emergency exit so couldn't go out to piss in the ally.
Jokes on them though. The previous week I tried to find an nonexistent bathroom in the managers office. Had to pee in something so I grabbed a glass candle jar but it ended up having a hole in it so my piss went all over his desk. I grabbed his jacket and mopped it up because I'm a stand up guy.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I got kicked out of a bar once for pissing in the kitchen garbage can.
gently caress you for only having a single occupancy men's room and chaining the emergency exit so couldn't go out to piss in the ally.
Jokes on them though. The previous week I tried to find an nonexistent bathroom in the managers office. Had to pee in something so I grabbed a glass candle jar but it ended up having a hole in it so my piss went all over his desk. I grabbed his jacket and mopped it up because I'm a stand up guy.

you didn't get banned for this? haha wow

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've done some insanely stupid poo poo at bars and been thrown out of plenty only to go back in a few weeks with no issues, but pissing on the manager's coat seems like The Final Straw.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've done some insanely stupid poo poo at bars and been thrown out of plenty only to go back in a few weeks with no issues, but pissing on the manager's coat seems like The Final Straw.

more like the only straw... you're not only pissing off regulars, abusing the help, but it's also a health code issue AND shows prima facie someone was overserved

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

maskenfreiheit posted:

more like the only straw... you're not only pissing off regulars, abusing the help, but it's also a health code issue AND shows prima facie someone was overserved

Lol perhaps you missed the part were the emergency exit was chained shut.

gently caress that place and I'm glad they went out of business.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You should have just started a fire in the bathroom to show them the error of their ways. Not peeing on something. That's wrong.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Sometimes you just have to let it flow

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

relevant

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I like Chad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Taking the piss. Taking a piss. The piss tape is real.