Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
It's hard to get into the mindset that people might rob your house after living rural and vice versa.

I live in a town that's so safe the first place I moved into didn't have any keys or locks on the door. I was hella sketched out but six months later I visited my home city and had people yelling at me to lock the drat door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Outrail posted:

It's hard to get into the mindset that people might rob your house after living rural and vice versa.

I live in a town that's so safe the first place I moved into didn't have any keys or locks on the door. I was hella sketched out but six months later I visited my home city and had people yelling at me to lock the drat door.

uh, rural areas have break ins. that's why they have guns, because lots of rural areas rely on the state police who would need to drive 30 minutes at top speed even in an emergency to come help

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

maskenfreiheit posted:

uh, rural areas have break ins. that's why they have guns, because lots of rural areas rely on the state police who would need to drive 30 minutes at top speed even in an emergency to come help

yeah but either you're at home with your guns or you're out and the nextdoor neighbor's going to have plenty of time to kick in your door and strip all the copper out of the walls without anyone around to disturb him. locks are for where ten minutes or a guy very visibly breaking in are going to make a difference

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 15, 2017

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

Ehhhh. It doesn't seem like much of a problem here in rural virginia. Whereas when I lived in suitland or back home in Oakland I sure as poo poo locked my doors. Actually, I still lock my doors but I don't really hear about burglaries much.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Jim Barris posted:

Ehhhh. It doesn't seem like much of a problem here in rural virginia. Whereas when I lived in suitland or back home in Oakland I sure as poo poo locked my doors. Actually, I still lock my doors but I don't really hear about burglaries much.

most of the burglaries i heard about were people who had hunting cabins / rural property but lived in the city... so someone would break in when they weren't home.

but more rarely it'd happen to locals too... and yeah, basically they know you're gone for a while and really take their time :(

also, when i lived in "safe" suburbs, we had a rash of garage :airquote:burglaries:airquote:

People would leave their garage open all day and someone would dip in and steal a few things real quick.

(Turned out it was a local teen who needed heroin money. Oh early 2000s midwest - the lulz never stop!)

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Aug 15, 2017

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bubblyblubber posted:

Me [25 F] with my best friend [24 F] of 20 years, She keeps throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way, getting worse now that i'm getting serious with my SO [24 M] of 4 years Non-Romantic

Now taking bets on what's the hobby. I've got :10bux: riding on "Fursuiters"

I was thinking fursuits, too, right up until the part where she had boundaries and wouldn't talk about her sex life with everyone.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dienes posted:

I was thinking fursuits, too, right up until the part where she had boundaries and wouldn't talk about her sex life with everyone.

It's cosplay, given the annual social event and artistic community poo poo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Someone please explain the circumstances that led to the current very good thread title

I'm like 700 pages behind in this thread, but I need to know

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It was literally just a picture of a thread titled that with no underneath it, v disappointing

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

there's like a hundred interchangeable threads on r/legaladvice of libertarians getting outraged they can't challenge people to duels, and none where they nut up and just do it

however

My dog was involved in a dog fight - the other dogs owner somehow managed to stab my dog to death at the vets office, hours later. What can I do?

quote:

My ex and myself had a dog together. When we split, he kept her. Later, he moved in with his girlfriend following news of an expecting child, and could not keep the dog. At the time of her death, her owners were our friend NaNan and Brando (fake names). I am being given information through my ex, so Im missing some details.

Brando.was walking her, when a loose dog instigated a fight. They were both taken to the same vets office. I am unsure of the fate of the other dog, but our dog needed sutures and was expected to make a full recovery. They held her over night for observation.

Sometimes in-between ten oclock last night and nine oclock this morning, the owner of the other dog brought a knife to the veterinary clinic. He somehow got to or for whatever reason was allowed near my dog. He stabbed her multiple times. The on-call surgeon was called in but she bled to death before he arrived.

A police report was filed by my ex sometime afterward, the vets office did not file one. I don't know if they called the police during or after the incident, or if my ex did after the fact. What should we be doing legally?]

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 15, 2017

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

maskenfreiheit posted:

Is it unreasonable for me[25M] to ask my ex fiance[23F] for half of the non refundable deposit money from our wedding venue?Breakups (self.relationships)

:smithcloud:

Couldn't he just cut her a check for $500 less when they sell the house and tell her tough poo poo? If he really is doing the legwork I assume the money will ultimately go to him and he'll pay her her portion?

Edit: This is also why you don't buy anything big like a house unless you're married.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 15, 2017

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Ouhei posted:

Couldn't he just cut her a check for $500 and tell her tough poo poo?

I don't think you understand what "cutting a check" means.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

there's like a hundred interchangeable threads on r/legaladvice of libertarians getting outraged they can't challenge people to duels, and none where they nut up and just do it

however

My dog was involved in a dog fight - the other dogs owner somehow managed to stab my dog to death at the vets office, hours later. What can I do?

You're supposed to punch dogs, not stab them!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Ouhei posted:

Couldn't he just cut her a check for $500 and tell her tough poo poo? If he really is doing the legwork I assume the money will ultimately go to him and he'll pay her her portion?

Edit: This is also why you don't buy anything big like a house unless you're married.

He's already out the $1000 and isn't getting any of it back from the venue. He wants her to reimburse him for half because she just threw away all the money he had laid out for the ceremony.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i should really stop clicking legaladvice links mentioning dogs they're always either super petty or super depressing. your dog that the neighbor killed for giggles is legally worth nothing and the cops won't care.

here's some fun

I hate my adult children. What can I do to draft a will that will be so convoluted they will have to fight one another in court after I die?

quote:

I'm relatively wealthy (~$500K in savings and stock plus my house) but looking back on life, maybe I spent too much time at work and not enough time raising my sons properly.

We do not get along at all. They are entitled, rude, and haven't made anything of themselves because they expect to inherit everything from me.

I've had enough of them and I want to teach them a lesson after I die. Unfortunately I've talked to a couple lawyers and none of them have agreed to help me so I'm looking online.

I want to create a will (or a couple of wills) so convoluted that my sons have to fight one another to inherit anything.

My thoughts so far are that I prepare two wills and date them the same day. One will would give almost everything to one son, while the other will would give almost everything to the other son. I'd also tell one son about the will but then act really loopy and confused around the other so he would think I'm not in a right state of mind.

My sons already don't like one another and I know they would fight each other to the death to get my money. What else can I do to make as expensive and difficult a challenge as possible? I'm in Illinois.

quote:

quote:

Why not just have a lawyer draft a will that leaves your money to a worthy charity. Animals are always good.
Maybe it makes me sound like an rear end in a top hat but I don't care about charities. My sons have given me nothing but turmoil about my money. You want it so bad? You better get ready to fight for it.

quote:

Not interested in being judged. Only looking for advice.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Okay I laughed at that one. I had the idea to plan like, a lifelong scavenger hunt after my kids that hints that I'm still alive or a vampire or something but planning to set up his children fight over money like an intergenerational roman colosseum owner is too funny.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i should really stop clicking legaladvice links mentioning dogs they're always either super petty or super depressing. your dog that the neighbor killed for giggles is legally worth nothing and the cops won't care.

here's some fun

I hate my adult children. What can I do to draft a will that will be so convoluted they will have to fight one another in court after I die?

Maybe it makes me sound like an rear end in a top hat but I don't care about charities. My sons have given me nothing but turmoil about my money. You want it so bad? You better get ready to fight for it.
[/quote]

Ah, they need the Thunderdome clause. It's a rarely used legal clause stipulating that they must fight each other to the death only to be betrayed by the authorities.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Just give them literally one penny each. It's much more insulting than giving them nothing. Give the rest to a name picked at random from the phonebook, assuming they're not already wealthy.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/legaladvice_txt/status/897510922222268416

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

set out a series of physical and mental challenges that they have to compete in each year on the anniversary of your death, each year the winner receives 10% of the total assets, there are no judges and they need to decide the winner themselves, if they fail to decide or try to get out of doing the challenges that year's money gets dumped into a big pit and set on fire. if one of them chooses not to watch it burn then the one who stays gets all the remaining money.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Just give them literally one penny each. It's much more insulting than giving them nothing. Give the rest to a name picked at random from the phonebook, assuming they're not already wealthy.

reading it back it sounds like he hates charity and still wants to give his sons his money but wants it to be legally complicated

dude's a real piece of work I wonder how his children ended up becoming shitheads

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cock hero flux posted:

set out a series of physical and mental challenges that they have to compete in each year on the anniversary of your death, each year the winner receives 10% of the total assets, there are no judges and they need to decide the winner themselves, if they fail to decide or try to get out of doing the challenges that year's money gets dumped into a big pit and set on fire. if one of them chooses not to watch it burn then the one who stays gets all the remaining money.

this is basically what Reddit convinced him to do

quote:

quote:

You could always put the money conditional on a fistfight -- you did say you wanted them to fight.

No fight occurs it goes to charity, winner of the bout gets the lions share of the inheritance. Although whether or not you can even engage in a duel, or a fistfight for sport might be heavily impacted by the state the property is in.

I suppose you could also create a trust, name them as the beneficiaries and draft up some truly arcane rules for disbursements, and name some other parties as trustees -- however this might after a short while have the name effect as donating it to charity, once they realize that trying to get disbursements from the trust is not very cost effective.

The rules governing a trust don't have to make sense, they can be arbitrary. Like "The first grandchild born will get a disbursement of $XXX, It's parents will receive $YY"

The first heir to complete a bike race after my passing will get $XX

The third heir to climb N mountain will get P

Disbursements will only be made by unanimous agreement by the trustees.

Disbursements can only be mailed on the third Wednesday of the month.

The largest problem you will have is appointing the trustee(s). You'll need complicit patsies. Which you might find an attorney willing to administer the trust (for a stipend paid by the trust) the more arcane and obtuse the rules for claiming a disbursement or necessitating a disbursement on his part the less likely they are to be interested in administering it.

If you make both children trustees and they disobey the rules of the trust the only recourse would be for them to sue each other -- if they come to a split agreement it wont matter if they completely disregard your conditions and disburse it according to agreement because there will be no one to sue.

Ohh I like this a lot

the bitcoin of weed posted:

reading it back it sounds like he hates charity and still wants to give his sons his money but wants it to be legally complicated

dude's a real piece of work I wonder how his children ended up becoming shitheads

he would totally be fine cutting his kids off but he thinks he can make them more miserable by dangling the cash over their heads, and if he gave it away to some third party it might accidentally do somebody some good

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Aug 15, 2017

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

that works but fistfight is kinda obviously and potentially illegal, and also not humiliating enough

and then have it so that rather than being something obvious like "first person who gets knocked over loses" it should be like "after ten minutes the combatant who is judged to be more jello-y is the loser" so that they end up standing there in the cold jello arguing about the exact definition of the word "jello-y" both too stubborn to allow the other to win and, at the back of their minds, already aware that they'll have to spend another night watching the goddamn fire pit eat all their money again

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
I thought of the nationality initially and got confused.

My (20F) sorority is holding a hearing because my Big (22f) is not participating enough in Polish Week. They want me to speak against her but I really love her and I know she has personal issues she wants to keep private. My future in the house is being threatened.

quote:

u/a_phee
Who would have thought there'd be drama in sorority right?

Anyways, it's Polish Week and it's been insane. I think I've gotten maybe 2 hours of sleep a night, my voice is shot from all the chant practice and I know my fallbacks so well I dream about them.

I've been literal best friends wifh my Big (Amy) since meetjng her, we hit it off so well it's not even funny. She's one of maybe 2 people in the world that know everything about me. She revealed to me at the beginning of the month that she's pregnant. They are the mist amazingly sweet couple and worship the ground each other's feet and are making plans to get married, have him switch his job to our city and start a life together. So she has basically been absent from Polish Week, but as a senior this has not gone over well with rest of the house but Amy has severe morning sickness and has asked me to not tell anyone until she's ready.

Last night at about 3am I was on a food run with our chapter president and she said that as soon as Rush/Bid/Pledge was over she was going to call for a hearing about Amy's absence from Polish Week and wanted me to tell her. I stupidly said Amy has a good reason for being gone, she asked me what it was, I said Amy wanted to keep it private. She said it's even worse if Amy is telling me things but not the chapter leadership and she wants Amy suspended for senior year. I was like shocked because I thought the P and Amy were good friends. She then said that since I knew and wasn't saying I had to testify against Amy at the hearing or I could be suspended or kicked out. She then said I would be in "deep poo poo" if I told Amy about this conversation. I said I thought she wanted me to tell Amy, she said she changed her mind so I was even more confused.

I sat in stunned silence trying to fight back tears because I've thrown myself into Polish Week and the sorority in general. I felt like the P used my lack of sleep to try to get info from me and I don't appreciate it, but I'm also not super assertive and was scared to call her on it.

Seriously what should I do? I'm so tired and so confused and want to do the right thing for everyone.

tl;dr: My Big has been almost completely absent from Sority Polish week because she's pregnant but wants to keep this quiet. My future in the house is being threatened if I don't testify against her.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I wonder if there is a juicy ~Greek life~ advice Reddit, because them are some real shitbags

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Didn't that come up in that one long thread we had for a while about like some neighborhood drivebys that killed a mom in this weird family feud in like las vegas suburbs or something. The main suspect was this tiny looking white boy that smoked a ton of weed before surrendering to the police. They questioned him while he was incredibly high and later the lawyer managed to get some of it thrown out (or at least he tried I can't remember).

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Do not join a sorority unless your idea of a fulfilling use of several thousands of dollars is a four year 24/7 game of thrones larp.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Obviously you leave your fortune to your maid, you business to your favourite mercenary, and your sons are given jointly the same huge parcel of worthless land to quarrel over forever.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Milotic posted:

My (20F) sorority is holding a hearing because my Big (22f) is not participating enough in Polish Week. They want me to speak against her but I really love her and I know she has personal issues she wants to keep private. My future in the house is being threatened.

Does this story involve cummies?!?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

I will accept no other version of that week being anything but a week long celebration of the fine Poles.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

I remember our college paper had a crime blotter for the dorms and nearby apartments.

90% of the reports were "someone got caught with weed."

Ours had one with clearly editorialized headlines. My favorite was called 'Washing Machine Toilet'

That chick was apparently super wasted.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

here's some fun

The secret is that they're going to fight each other over your money anyway. Doubly so if the sons are as moneygrubbing as OP thinks they are.

On that note, have a 'my family's gone insane over inheritance quarrels' story:

My uncle [40sM] did not receive my grandfather's ENTIRE inheritance. His daughter [21F] insulted my mom demanding money if she 'actually cares for her'

quote:

Hello relationships.

This is my first time posting, although I've been reading for a year. I know you are supposed to cut out entitled/demanding/"BECAUSE FAMILYYYYYYY" family members and I've been using a lot of advice on here to support her in this drama with my uncle (she really likes: 'don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm'). Anyways, we were supposed to finally be out of this mess but then my cousin crossed a major line in my mind and I'm wondering what (if anything) to do to support my mom. I'm actually super upset right now. My mom is the most caring person I know and she gives so much of herself to help her friends/my siblings and I/and other family. This also has been really hard on her and my cousin getting involved was like a knife to the heart.

After my grandmother died, my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer. He never recovered from either. During this time (~2010), my mom's brothers Peter and Chris lost their houses. Peter, my other Uncle, was forced to move into an apartment with his wife and two children. Uncle Chris (the titular one) was able to ask my grandfather for a downpayment for the house in the form of a loan (but relationships, I'm sure you can guess what happened)...

Uncle Chris was a golden child. He is the super charismatic baby of the family and my grandparents adored him. He could do no wrong and in fact most of the wrong he did was attributed to a different uncle who now lives out of state after cutting the family out. This other uncle was demonized for this and growing up I heard stories about how awful/whiny/annoying he was but now I think it was because he had a really lovely childhood. This is relevant because Chris has always been able to manipulate my grandparents, Uncle Peter, and my mother to get his way.

Anyways, right before my grandfather passed he changed the guarantor of his will to be my mother (who was also his carer) from Chris after beginning to distrust him. My grandpa was not able to afford anything and finally my mom asked to see his finances and learned he had bought Chris a house. His finances were actually so bad that he wouldn't have been able to afford more than a week in hospice at that point. My grandfather passed shortly after he made the change.

My uncle would not give up the house. Since my grandpa died, the downpayment would be returned to the estate and he would need another cosigner/the entire downpayment again. He said my grandpa gifted it to him (not true) and after Peter and my mom put their foot down and said it wasn't true, he said he'd make payments to them on the house if they would give him the inheritance. They said no, but Chris insisted and they relented. He hasn't made payments in five months, as I'm sure will surprise literally no one. My mom ended up putting the house up for sale, but after months of verbal abuse and guilt tripping from my uncle (you can't do this to family, you can have your new husband pay for anything anyways (not true- my step dad is wealthy but he has three kids of his own and my siblings/I/my mom have never felt entitled to his money), grandpa/grandma wouldn't want this and would be so disappointed in you, etc.). My mom kept her foot down, but it's been a year full of tears and drunkenly reading all the emails/texts/voicemails that come in from him. Finally, Uncle Chris was able to ask his wealthy friend to put a downpayment of 100k on the house for him. They signed earlier this week and my mom finally thought she was done with everything.

Then last night at midnight my cousin sent her a text. It began "I don't believe in God, but I hope it exists so your parents can see how evil you've become and what you've done to your brother." It then went on to say how pathetic her life is compared to Uncle Chris (who has lots of friends, but not a lot of long term, close ones) and how she hopes she changes because at 80 she will die alone at this rate. She also added "I hope your daughters don't grow up to be like you because they are so loving and caring." This was incredibly cruel and my mom responded back that my cousin doesn't know the full truth (bad of my mom to take the bait, but hard to blame her). My cousin replied that if my mom really cared she would have helped her out with money because my sister and I are doing fine and don't need anything so she can spend the money on her instead. This isn't true. My sister and I both have jobs but also a lot of student loan debt. The actual inheritance isn't even enough for a year of school at a private college. My little brother too will be heading to school in a year. My mom didn't reply but she's upset about it.

My question is: what if anything should I do? I told my mom that it wasn't true, my cousin is just hurt because she can't expect anything from her parents and they had probably told her with the money they could pay for her college. I'm livid though. I really want to tell her off, but I also don't want to add more drama to the pot.

tl;dr: After a long family feud over an inheritance - one Uncle essentially wanted everything - my late grandfather's estate was finally closed this week. My mother was both my grandfather's carer and also guarantor of his will and thus in the middle of the mess. My cousin said it is my mom's fault her dad didn't get the inheritance he deserved and after insulting my mom asked for money to help her if she actually cared for her, but my mom can't really afford too. I'm livid and wondering what if anything I should do because I really want to call out my cousin.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

My uncle [40sM] did not receive my grandfather's ENTIRE inheritance. His daughter [21F] insulted my mom demanding money if she 'actually cares for her'
Yikes. Sever, obviously but still painful.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Inheritances really bring out the shittyness in people.

The reason lawyers won't help this idiot is because he's asking them to help him perpetrate a fraud on the Court, and asking them to get sued by the heirs when they end up in Court. By intentionally setting up two wills that contradict each other, the testator is trying to get his heirs to file fraudulent documents with the Court.

As soon as both of them do, and see that the same lawyer prepared them both, that lawyer gonna get fuckin sued.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
[Texas] Potentially being charged with theft?

quote:

Hi /r/LegalAdvice,

I am a frugal man. At my local grocery, there's a section at the meat department called Clearance. Basically, meat that hasn't sold goes for 50% off and it's marked with a sticker.

I realized that that sticker can be applied to any meat. So I peel off that sticker and put it on meat that wasn't meant to be on clearance.

I do pay for the meat however, just at a nicely discounted price.

Today the cashier threatened to call the manager and the cops, and I told her to be my guest. After she saw that I didn't care she dropped it.

However, I would just like to know, would this constitute theft? I know what I do is sleazy, but if there's a loophole I'm exploiting it.

Thanks for your help.

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

One weird trick to buying meat. Butchers hate it!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

I have actually prosecuted this same scam as misdemeanor theft! One of the other ones is that people will grab a bunch of KoolAid packets (~10 cents ea.) and hold them over the bar code of the more expensive item they're scanning, and then bag it all up and try to walk out.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I don't think you understand what "cutting a check" means.

Sorry, wording got mixed up there, I meant cut her a check for $500 less than her portion of the home sale. Assuming he's doing the legwork on the sale it seems like that's something he could arrange.

Straight White Shark posted:

He's already out the $1000 and isn't getting any of it back from the venue. He wants her to reimburse him for half because she just threw away all the money he had laid out for the ceremony.

I understand, just managed to miss some words in my original reply.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Uh actually according to my admiralty bird law expertise, by presenting the clerk with the tag you are submitting a written offer. By wringing you up and completing the transaction, he's explicitly accepting that offer. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can't make a will contingent on future behaviors, in large part. It just fuckin gets disbursed.