Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ElectricSheep posted:

Hmmmm dnd is suggesting i get myself a gun or maybe even two guns, what do i do?

e: i am a white

Get two guns. Take a class though and take appropriate safety precautions and go shooting enough that you're reasonably proficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fuckin lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Satan is against trump?

satan only punishes the wicked.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Moola posted:

dear mods, please ban the magamen

tia

If you ban them then they win, if you don't ban them then we lose.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

thats a petty lol

which is a pretty good lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Satan is against trump?

If Satan is for us, who can be against us?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

J.theYellow posted:

"Screamin' about yer rights as an American while rockin' the Confederate flag is like arguin' against gay marriage with a dick in your mouth, you dumb gently caress."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYiJ4z_v_c

A good video, one that has allowed me to lol again

Nope, no racism in this country, no sir-

Now, for our next feature, these people are traitors to our great nation and these blacks want to shoot up places over welfare, we'll be white back with you after the break

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

just another day at fox

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ambient robot posted:

need me a goth chick to lol @ trump with tbh

I had one and then she joined the Navy and then got out on disability or something and she spent a year posting 30 times a day about how much Hillary sucked but has become remarkably quiet about politics over the last several months.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chinatown posted:

i enjoy your av v much

Marching Krustpig always makes me giggle.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

J.theYellow posted:

"Screamin' about yer rights as an American while rockin' the Confederate flag is like arguin' against gay marriage with a dick in your mouth, you dumb gently caress."

I think this guy just turned me gay.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I am lol'ing thinking by year two, in an attempt to raise his polling numbers, trump will allow you to buy him as a cameo as the president in a movie (put it in your cart at whitehouse.gov!) Not realizing everyone loving hates him

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

nah, he's trying to contemplate just how bad nuking North Korea would be

According to Trump.mp4 he has to nuke NK, so...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

J.theYellow posted:

gently caress up the pot luck was a great turn of phrase. I started out wondering about this dude at first, then I liked him a lot.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Catastrophe posted:

I think this guy just turned me gay.

HERE HAVE SOME MORE SKEWWW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZeVepQzQT8

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress up the pot luck was a great turn of phrase. I started out wondering about this dude at first, then I liked him a lot.

Tour coming somewhere near you, maybe.
http://wellredcomedy.com/

J.theYellow fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 16, 2017

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Streak posted:

as mentioned elsewhere, he actually hes done a lot of retarded poo poo that will have consequences for quite some time, so you're retarded sorry bro

it sucks but it's not doom and gloom. you guys are retarded if you think that trump is doing more harm to the country than he is to his party

the next democrat president will get the EPA back on track, we'll either get back into the paris accord or something right along those lines. trump doesn't have the wherewithal to enact permanent changes beyond what any other GOP president would have done

i'm not saying he hasn't done dumb, lovely things that will have repercussions but god drat, it's not the apocalypse yet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

scrubs season six posted:

If Satan is for us, who can be against us?

Wtf does this even mean? See you on the other side of your probe I guess.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's not a party insider. all the gop has to do is claim he was never really one of them and that they are the real conservatives. it will work, too.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

the next democrat president will get the EPA back on track

there's a chance it's already too late dude.

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
Lol Anderson Cooper dunking on Trump so hard right now.

Edit: awwwww poo poo, opening monologue is done, I'll find it later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAOUDK6lEak

Pokey Araya fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 16, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tumble posted:

it sucks but it's not doom and gloom. you guys are retarded if you think that trump is doing more harm to the country than he is to his party

the next democrat president will get the EPA back on track, we'll either get back into the paris accord or something right along those lines. trump doesn't have the wherewithal to enact permanent changes beyond what any other GOP president would have done

i'm not saying he hasn't done dumb, lovely things that will have repercussions but god drat, it's not the apocalypse yet

Heh. With gerrymandering, voter suppression and dampened enthusiasm for lovely candidates Im not so enthusiastic about future prospects.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

no way

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tumble posted:

ah so your metric for how things are going is "is it the literal end of the world as we know it yet"

thanks for sharing your insightful opinion with us here in the lol thread!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

Fire the football or whatever

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao nazis start a riot and kill someone and he bragged about how he had a big winery where it happened.

Streak posted:

ah so your metric for how things are going is "is it the literal end of the world as we know it yet"

it actually might be LOL

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Toffile/status/897600708253552640

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Help I can't stop loling

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

https://twitter.com/politico/status/897570873363673088

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I genuinely cannot believe this man is still in power lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Streak posted:

so your metric is "if some things are hosed up, nothing will ever be the same and it can only ever get worse"?

i'm gonna keep choosing to laugh at the damage trump is doing to his party while still believing that things will turn out alright, sorry if you can't join me on that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

so your metric is "if some things are hosed up, nothing will ever be the same and it can only ever get worse"?

there is a point where we cannot halt global warming and it's very close.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i guess my favorite part is that for like 40+ years not a single person has ever gained from being involved with trump outside of his family. he's been loving people for EVER and somehow he got millions of people and the GOP following him like puppies. it's going to be glorious.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Streak posted:

Shouldn't the metric be what has Trump done vs what Jeb! or Rubio or Cruz would have done? I think it's reasonable to make that argument that compared to other republican presidential hopefuls, Trump's incompetence has prevented him from loving things up as badly as a more mainstream republican with political experience.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

a new study bible! posted:

Help I can't stop loling

let the lols wash over you like a warm, comforting wave of piss.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

there is a point where we cannot halt global warming and it's very close.

i agree.

but i don't think that trump withdrawing from the paris accord is the make it or break it point, it still requires a global effort and a LOT of U.S cities have still vowed to keep up with the guidelines despite trump withdrawing

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I couldn't be that bad at my job if I tried, lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump you already admitted you're a Nazi, releasing the piss tape can only help

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Liquid Drink posted:

Hard to laugh at this tbh

What if the nazi president was also a retard?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pokey Araya posted:

Lol Anderson Cooper dunking on Trump so hard right now.

Edit: awwwww poo poo, opening monologue is done, I'll find it later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAOUDK6lEak

This is amazing. To bad it's all #Fake News.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

What if the nazi president was also a retard?

sounds like Goering, tbh