Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
as the universe expands, so does time, what was a few months ago is just now a few weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Jesus loving christ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

#coastalelite

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

That was three weeks ago fam

Jesus really?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Was June trump shoving all the eu leaders out of his way and getting clowned on by Merkel?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reince Priebus was fired like two weeks ago.

On a serious note, I have never known or read so much about how the US Government works until the past six months.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

re: Fox,That's some mild sauce

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

cowboy elvis posted:

On a serious note, I have never known or read so much about how the US Government works until the past six months.

A year ago I knew who the president, vp, secdef, secstate (was it still Hillary?) and JCOS chairman. And that's about it. I didn't even know press briefings were a daily thing.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

cowboy elvis posted:

I really don't want to see a new number 1.

With this president, there's always plenty of number 1 to go around

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vox had a piece recently were they postulated that while Bill O'Reilly isn't remotely a good person he'd at least argue with Nazis instead of sucking them off like Tucker.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I'm watching the Vice documentary on Charlottesville and all I want to do is live up to the legacy of the Greatest Generation and gently caress up Nazis.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

WHEN HE HIMSELF IS MADE OF SLAVES

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
When did Trump say the Carl Vinson was en route to the Korean Peninsula, but was actually going the other way?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

When did Trump say the Carl Vinson was en route to the Korean Peninsula, but was actually going the other way?

I'm going to say March, but I'm sure it was only like a month and a half ago.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

Yeah who woulda known Trump would influence people to read up on parliamentary procedure

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Weak.. Check out the White House to congress:

https://twitter.com/mollyesque/status/897612967545634817

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Capn Beeb posted:

I get where you're coming from but come on guy, you know the second poo poo isn't in the nazi's favor they're going to jump into police lines and shout SAFE SPACE!!! at the top of their lungs.

Speaking of, here's a cowardly nazi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1eI0QRye4

gently caress they shoulda made hime take off his clothes and then paraded him around so everyone could yell "SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!" at him

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Been traveling all day and just getting caught up on everything.

Jesus Christ what a loving hill to take a stand on....

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

just a reminder HR McMaster wrote a book called Dereliction Of Duty

no reason I brought that up

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Buying a gun in Maryland seems to be just complicated enough that I don't feel like doing it...which I guess is working as intended.

e: oh that's only handguns apparently

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
re: TF and TFR chat

TF used to chase out new posters with general poo poo posting, same as gtab.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
jesus loving christ I'm almost :airquote:impressed:airquote: with how much Trump can single-handedly cause disruption, confusion and getting ½ the country to hate the other ½ at this point. Every loving week. It's like the motherfucker is TRYING to kick start a civil war.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

TF had his own loving smiley :tf:

gTab was originally some weird Canadian teenager who wouldn't shut up about joining the marine corps and then got dick / back cancer or something and was eventually banned from TFR for I don't know.

TFR is still pretty good especially now that the politics thread and associated posters are gone.

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Aug 16, 2017

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Buying a gun in Maryland seems to be just complicated enough that I don't feel like doing it...which I guess is working as intended.

I'm about to go through that Byzantine process here in DC, although to be honest, ours seem to be way less convoluted than yours.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

oh yeah Roy Moore is currently winning the Alabama primary

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Smiling Jack posted:

oh yeah Roy Moore is currently winning the Alabama primary
Holy loving poo poo, that Roy Moore?? Guy is basically the American version of ISIS—if the Feds wouldn't come after him for doing it, the wackjob would be airing live executions of gays every Sunday.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Smiling Jack posted:

TF had his own loving smiley :tf:

gTab was originally some weird Canadian teenager who wouldn't shut up about joining the marine corps and then got dick / back cancer or something and was eventually banned from TFR for I don't know.

TFR is still pretty good especially now that the politics thread and associated posters are gone.

Gtab wasn't banned, he just got fed up with the previous mod and Cyrano letting alt-right shitheels do whatever they pleased when anyone who attempted to shut them up caught probations and bans.

Those people are still there and posting, though. Still whining about ~*SJWS*~ banning one of their fellow racists tonight.

So apparently the Real Reason™ Virginia police didn't do anything this weekend was there were caches of weapons in the city.

https://twitter.com/dangranata/status/897090875494453248

[ ] Believe
[ X ] Doubt

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hotel Virginia

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Cugel the Clever posted:

Holy loving poo poo, that Roy Moore?? Guy is basically the American version of ISIS—if the Feds wouldn't come after him for doing it, the wackjob would be airing live executions of gays every Sunday.

Bomb Alabama.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

suboptimal posted:

I'm about to go through that Byzantine process here in DC, although to be honest, ours seem to be way less convoluted than yours.

Just remember gents, the M1 Garand isn't considered an assault weapon in many states, also isn't a pistol, and has a very good history of killing nazis.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Glad CO doesn't give much of a gently caress. I could probably walk in and out of a gun shop without issue in an hour with a 1911.

But I like my cheap brazilian .357 already in the closet.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

BaconAndBullets posted:

Just remember gents, the M1 Garand isn't considered an assault weapon in many states, also isn't a pistol, and has a very good history of killing nazis.

List of specific gun models banned in Maryland:

American Arms Spectre da Semiautomatic carbine

Springfield Armory M1A, excluding the M1 Garand

lmao who is the baller out there dusting nazis with a loving Spectre carbine

also .30-06 is $$$bullshit$$$ and the modern stuff can kill Garands if you don't have a adjustable gas plug and some other gizmos perhaps

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Stultus Maximus posted:

Resurrect Sherman

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I've had no issues buying guns in MD. If you're a veteran it's even easier.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Man, I spent the whole day working in an attic, with my phone out in my car. I always know I'm in for a treat when I see ~100 new posts here.

Also

Lol if it takes you more than ten minutes to buy a pistol from your local gun store, just lol. Bunch of gippers living in states that care about public safety.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Just GTFO of Maryland. It's what I did.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
at least punk music is gonna be good over the next few years

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Duke Chin posted:

jesus loving christ I'm almost :airquote:impressed:airquote: with how much Trump can single-handedly cause disruption, confusion and getting ½ the country to hate the other ½ at this point. Every loving week. It's like the motherfucker is TRYING to kick start a civil war.

You're confused, friend, it is Obama who was the most divisive president since Lincoln. You can tell by how angry my friends and I became every time we heard him speak, or even just saw his face!

Kinda odd, now that I think about it. I can't put my finger on just what about him bothered us so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Capn Beeb posted:

So apparently the Real Reason™ Virginia police didn't do anything this weekend was there were caches of weapons in the city.

https://twitter.com/dangranata/status/897090875494453248

[ ] Believe
[ X ] Doubt

Isnt this exactly the situation where you call in the national guard?

• Locked thread