Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Egbert Souse posted:

I think the confusion is that the neo-Nazis didn't explicitly name their group a neo-Nazi group, so clearly they're not neo-Nazis.

Just like how hotels used to get dozens of Mr. & Mrs. John Smith on the ledger for some reason.

the KKK are democrats dont u know :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

turn off the TV posted:

Imo the alt left needs to go back to their mid century roots and start bombing things if they really want me to take them seriously.

*strokes eyetalian mustache*

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/897550471891755010

Everybody loves Retard Donny, the president who drinks milkshakes *5 minutes pass* We regret to inform you the president is racist

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Vic Berger is baiting that Baked Alaska guy into releasing more footage of him getting maced to everybody can laugh at him more lol

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/897645590418522113

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/897550471891755010

Everybody loves Retard Donny, the president who drinks milkshakes *5 minutes pass* We regret to inform you the president is racist

The president of the United States of America is a spoiled toddler who absolutely cannot stand believing that he isn't the best person at everything possible and everyone loves him.

"Mr President, we have made an amazing breakthrough in the production of safe nuclear energy"

"I'M THE BEST AT NUCLEAR PHYSICS. NO ONE KNOWS MORE THAN ME."

"So we first need to create immense pressure to initiate the fusion reaction..."

"WHO KNEW NUCLEAR POWER COULD BE SO COMPLICATED"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:psyduck:
#magaLogic

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Which is worse: Having a stupid ideology for free or getting paid for one because you have none?

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Stealth Tiger posted:

Does anyone want to take bets on what week of the NFL season we get to before the actual anthem singers themselves decide to start taking a knee during the song?

Way back, but I had a great :hmbol:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Catastrophe posted:

Critical thinking skills have been eliminated in America's general public. Feelings are now truth and facts.

A goal successfully accomplished as set out by the Texas Board of Education. :patriot:

Re: Trump Nazi chat, remember when Sean Spicer addressed journalists on Holocaust Remembrance Day by referring to concentration camps as 'holocaust centers' and mangled his comparison between Assad and Hitler, inadvertently giving apologetics for Hitler? And how the White House official memo on Holocaust remembrance didn't even include a reference to Jews?

Lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

THE FUCKIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES posted:

I didn't know David Duke was there. I wanted to see the facts. And the facts, as they started coming out, were very well-stated. In fact, everybody said his statement was beautiful. If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good. I couldn't have made it sooner, because I didn't know all of the facts.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

deep state please suicide trump via belt noose and put one hand on his dick and a thumb in his rear end

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Alan Smithee posted:

deep state please suicide trump via belt noose and put one hand on his dick and a thumb in his rear end

If he isn't soaked in piss it would be v incriminating.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

"JOBS! FAKE NEWS! TWO SIDES!"

-Donald Trump, or crazed hobo?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Brain melting into a puddle of lols

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

So I've been busy as hell at work yesterday and today and as much as I'd like to I'm not about to read the thousand new posts in this thread. Can someone just give me the short answer to: is this the thing that will finally matter?

Fake edit: also, have NK and Russia been totally forgotten now?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

So there are people protesting. These people consist of: Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, loving NAZIS, and, according to President Donald J Jrump, "people that were very fine people,".

One of these things is not like the other.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

So I've been busy as hell at work yesterday and today and as much as I'd like to I'm not about to read the thousand new posts in this thread. Can someone just give me the short answer to: is this the thing that will finally matter?

Nothing matters anymore man.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

no

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

How did I miss this? lmao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

is this the thing that will finally matter?

AB-SO-LUTELY not. The majority of his base and politicians who are still on his side are already rushing to suck his balls over how amazing today's press conference was in their minds.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

So there are people protesting. These people consist of: Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, loving NAZIS, and, according to President Donald J Jrump, "people that were very fine people,".

Per donal jamal trump, it is ok to stand on the same side as nazis, so long as you're a good person.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

AB-SO-LUTELY not. The majority of his base and politicians who are still on his side are already rushing to suck his balls over how amazing today's press conference was in their minds.

God drat, if I start to make a mental list of all his buffoonery in my head, I would have to guess he has been president for about 21 years. Where does he find the time to be such a complete piece of poo poo?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Excuse me, I have - EXCUSE ME, I have a statement about my statement. we

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Donal (nein)Juden Trump

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

God drat, if I start to make a mental list of all his buffoonery in my head, I would have to guess he has been president for about 21 years. Where does he find the time to be such a complete piece of poo poo?

He was always a retard piece of poo poo, but he just has the world's biggest spotlight now.

twitter

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Can someone just give me the short answer to: is this the thing that will finally matter?

No, but it is important because people are starting to realize they have to pick a side.

No, NK walked back some of their threats recently, and the Russian issues still exist. I imagine we will see news of Mueller's investigation soon enough.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/clayaiken/status/897605240706527233

lol

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Pussy Quipped posted:

One of these things is not like the other.

Well you see black lives matters and anti fascists and everyone who counter protestsed are the real terrorists because....-ignores actual literal nazis throwing hitler salutes and woman getting killed by a nazi.-

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I tried to parse that as Clay Aiken calling himself a human being and thought he just missed a comma or something v:shobon:v

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Kumo posted:

No, but it is important because people are starting to realize they have to pick a side.

No, NK walked back some of their threats recently, and the Russian issues still exist. I imagine we will see news of Mueller's investigation soon enough.

what if kim saw the poo poo from the last weekend and was like. Holy gently caress this guy is straight nuts.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lololol

i wonder what omarosa has to say about all this antifa business

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/mkoplow/status/897574741439066113

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

paul_soccer10 posted:

Excuse me, I have - EXCUSE ME, I have a statement about my statement. we

LMAO that reminds me about Spicers Spicey take on chemical weapons in Nazi Germany. But even after correcting his dumbass statement about a dozen times even HE managed to land on the right message.

aw man. Now I miss Spicey

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

bag em and tag em posted:

LMAO that reminds me about Spicers Spicey take on chemical weapons in Nazi Germany. But even after correcting his dumbass statement about a dozen times even HE managed to land on the right message.

aw man. Now I miss Spicey

Mom and Dad found him a nice farm to go live on with a holocaust center and everything, but we're not allowed to go visit because it might make him sad.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

i can't breathe

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Meine Freunde, wir sind niemals mehr verfolgt worden als wir heute sind! In der Geschichte, wenn die Welt, seit der Morgendämmerung der Menschheit, das ist die größte Hexenjagd in der Geschichte! Meine Freunde, sie werden dich anlügen! Hesr keine Lügen von Urinbändern. Arbeitsplätze! Wir

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump is a fool

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I agree, you have to be pretty hosed in the head to think that "please don't murder black people" is an acceptable message in this day and age.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
https://twitter.com/AC360/status/897612972796850177

Pro watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I tried to parse that as Clay Aiken calling himself a human being and thought he just missed a comma or something v:shobon:v

Haha cuz he's gay good oone