Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone fill me on what Tom Arnold can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Be an rear end in a top hat to Roseanne Barr?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Deal with fat idiots.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I'd forgotten all about this but he claims to have behind the scenes Apprentice tapes or something of Trump going on racist rants I believe?

It's possible I'm mixing him up with someone else who claims to have that stuff and didn't release it before.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I'd forgotten all about this but he claims to have behind the scenes Apprentice tapes or something of Trump going on racist rants I believe?

It's possible I'm mixing him up with someone else who claims to have that stuff and didn't release it before.

yeah. he says he has it.

also trump making GBS threads all over poor barron.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If he had it why would he wait till now

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Tom Arnold save me like you saved those kids in Carpool

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Tom Arnold save me like you saved those kids in Carpool

the over-credits ending of that movie is actually incredible

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If he had it why would he wait till now

Signed an NDA I think

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
If you haven't watched that 20 min vice documentary on the Charlottesville rally do it and prepared to be even more angry

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

swickles posted:

Today is the first time I have sincerely thought about just saying gently caress the US and just move to Panama. Depending on all in I go, I could say gently caress it and stop repaying student loans.

Remember last time I saw you we were saying we were both considering an international move? Lol we were right

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Amy Pole Her posted:

Remember last time I saw you we were saying we were both considering an international move? Lol we were right

Haha, I actually thought about that conversation.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/kopshtik/status/897692990810062848

lol they're loving pussies

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Haha.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Stay the gently caress out of Seattle you racist shitlords or you'll have the humiliation of getting your teeth kicked in by a man in an ascot and skinny jeans.

Everyone else who is down with good food and getting high as gently caress in tasteful, mountain settings :getin:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The one positive aspect of this to come out is that cities and counties can now credibly deny permits for these "protests" since they can't afford the force necessary to maintain a safe area.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

swickles posted:

The one positive aspect of this to come out is that cities and counties can now credibly deny permits for these "protests" since they can't afford the force necessary to maintain a safe area.

A dangerous precedent to be set, for sure!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Doltos posted:

If this results in the Supreme Court saying a demonstration of one race being superior to another is not protected by the first amendment I am ok with that. Especially since our Declaration of Independence says so in the fist loving line.

edit: not first line, but real drat quick

swickles fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Aug 16, 2017

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I just bought tickets to a Goo Goo Dolls concert

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

I just bought tickets to a Goo Goo Dolls concert

Lol im going to a third eye blind concert in November.

Go late 90s alt rock

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Lol im going to a third eye blind concert in November.

Go late 90s alt rock

I became an adult when I realized what semi charmed life was actually about

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Both those bands are not only great live but a lot of fun

Goo Goo Dolls are great for dates

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Well done, Baltimore

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yes, well done, Baltimore. Now how are people supposed to learn about the Civil War?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

fsif posted:

Yes, well done, Baltimore. Now how are people supposed to learn about the Civil War?

Civil War Reenactment, obviously. Let's get LARPing, for the sake of the children.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol at all the sad people on twitter who can't be bothered to hide their racism behind dog whistles this morning because they're so upset by this news

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fsif posted:

In museums, which was literally the entire point but I mean buffalo education etc

(If you don't live in buffalo then uh... poo poo)

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 16, 2017

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
replace them all with statues of sonichu

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Doltos posted:

I don't know what they're supposed to do. On the one hand free speech blah blah blah on the other these "protests" could attract more guys like this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.feed4d5aad94

quote:

About a month ago, when he learned the Unite the Right event was being planned, Yingling said, “I, like most militia commanders, did not want to touch it with a 10-foot pole” for fear of being wrongly perceived as an ally of white supremacists. But after talking it over with a fellow Light Foot commander, in Upstate New York, he decided he had a duty to defend the right of free speech on the streets of Charlottesville.

Through Facebook and various militia chat rooms, he said, he recruited militia members from various East Coast units and organized a rendezvous Friday night at a farm in Unionville, Va. He said he was angered and embarrassed that only 32 people showed up. Many others, he said, were afraid of being publicly branded as racists.

"We will protect you citizens", said the twice divorced white man on angel dust.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Bring back the Black Panther Party.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cash Monet posted:

I don't know what they're supposed to do. On the one hand free speech blah blah blah on the other these "protests" could attract more guys like this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.feed4d5aad94

"We will protect you citizens", said the twice divorced white man on angel dust.

Muh free speech: https://t.co/H6ANVfxLIH

quote:

On Saturday morning, I stood outside our synagogue with the armed security guard we hired after the police department refused to provide us with an officer during morning services. (Even the police department’s limited promise of an observer near our building was not kept — and note, we did not ask for protection of our property, only our people as they worshipped).

Forty congregants were inside. Here’s what I witnessed during that time.

For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple. Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either. Perhaps the presence of our armed guard deterred them. Perhaps their presence was just a coincidence, and I’m paranoid. I don’t know.

Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, “There's the synagogue!” followed by chants of “Seig Heil” and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols.

A guy in a white polo shirt walked by the synagogue a few times, arousing suspicion. Was he casing the building, or trying to build up courage to commit a crime? We didn’t know. Later, I noticed that the man accused in the automobile terror attack wore the same polo shirt as the man who kept walking by our synagogue; apparently it’s the uniform of a white supremacist group. Even now, that gives me a chill.

When services ended, my heart broke as I advised congregants that it would be safer to leave the temple through the back entrance rather than through the front, and to please go in groups.

This is 2017 in the United States of America.

Later that day, I arrived on the scene shortly after the car plowed into peaceful protesters. It was a horrific and bloody scene.

Soon, we learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue. I sat with one of our rabbis and wondered whether we should go back to the temple to protect the building. What could I do if I were there? Fortunately, it was just talk – but we had already deemed such an attack within the realm of possibilities, taking the precautionary step of removing our Torahs, including a Holocaust scroll, from the premises.

Again: This is in America in 2017.

At the end of the day, we felt we had no choice but to cancel a Havdalah service at a congregant’s home. It had been announced on a public Facebook page, and we were fearful that Nazi elements might be aware of the event. Again, we sought police protection – not a battalion of police, just a single officer – but we were told simply to cancel the event.

Local police faced an unprecedented problem that day, but make no mistake, Jews are a specific target of these groups, and despite nods of understanding from officials about our concerns – and despite the fact that the mayor himself is Jewish – we were left to our own devices. The fact that a calamity did not befall the Jewish community of Charlottesville on Saturday was not thanks to our politicians, our police, or even our own efforts, but to the grace of God.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

Well done, Baltimore

did those statues end up in indy

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

In museums, which was literally the entire point but I mean buffalo education etc

(If you don't live in buffalo then uh... poo poo)

I don't live in Buffalo and the Rainier Wolfcastle emoji or whatever.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vertical Lime posted:

did those statues end up in indy
Indiana overall is a hotbed for white supremacists so expect those Mayflower trucks to be rolling in within the next few days

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The contradiction between the First and Second Amendments is becoming harder to ignore. Antonin Scalia is burning in hell.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I hate you guys.

It's so true about Indiana though...:negative:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Eli Wiggum posted:

Indiana overall is a hotbed for white supremacists so expect those Mayflower trucks to be rolling in within the next few days

The Daily Stormer, Indianapolis: Neo-Nazi
Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Indianapolis: KKK
American Vikings, Indianapolis: Racist Skinhead
Firm 22, Indiana (Statewide): Racist Skinhead
American Freedom Party, Indianapolis: White Nationalist
Gallows Tree Wotansvolk Alliance, Indiana: Neo-Nazi
United Dixie White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Indiana: KKK
Vinlanders Social Club, Indiana: Racist Skinhead
Sons & Daughters of Liberty, Indiana: White Nationalist
Blood and Honour Social Club, Indiana: Racist Skinhead
Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Indiana: KKK
Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Kokomo, Indiana: KKK
Traditionalist Worker Party, Columbus, Indiana: White Nationalist
Traditionalist Youth Network, Bloomington, Indiana: White Nationalist
Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Muncie, Indiana: KKK
WTM Enterprises, Roanoke, Indiana: White Nationalist
Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Madison, Indiana: KKK
Traditionalist Worker Party, Paoli, Indiana: White Nationalist
Traditionalist Youth Network, Paoli, Indiana: White Nationalist
White Aryan Resistance, Warsaw, Indiana: Neo-Nazi
Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Auburn, Indiana: KKK

:stare:

e: Check the SPLC Hate Map for any state but Rhode Island and Vermont and you'll probably be depressed as hell, really.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 16, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I was mainly hypothesizing but holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm not going to go on a huge rant but the Nazis must be destroyed.

• Locked thread