Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

ambient robot posted:

I wonder what the timeline would look like if Obama never made fun of Trump that one time

Bernie would have won, world peace would have been achieved, hunger would have been abolished, nazis would all be dead, and nobody would have anything to lol about

Truly the bleaker timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the only thing free a nazi should be getting is a public defendant

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

He has a red quickbutton on his desk for each of his catchphrases, makes the crowd go wild
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JtADjU4UH4&t=9s

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Blast of Confetti posted:

the only thing free a nazi should be getting is a public defendant

Nah they can do without. The only thing free a nazi should get is a combat boot to the grill

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

Trump's version of the Reichstag Fire.

He wouldn't!

Would he? :ohdear:

On the other hand, this administration is so loving inept, they'd gently caress up a false flag terrorist attack.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Teikanmi posted:

lol I'd rather George W was president instead of this guy

loooooooooool when you'd rather have basically a war criminal be prez

At least bush pretended to care about everyone

Apparently Bush was a p agreeable dude in person.

I don't think anyone has ever willingly spent time around Donald Joestar Trump w/o getting paid for it (wife included).

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Where is Ivanka? We

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
IDK if I find this funny anymore...

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ElGroucho posted:

Where is Ivanka? We

Where does Ivanka stand on the people who want to exterminate all the Jews? Pro or Contra?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Teikanmi posted:

lol I'd rather George W was president instead of this guy

loooooooooool when you'd rather have basically a war criminal be prez

At least bush pretended to care about everyone

I will always pipe up and give for Dubya saying explicitly and unequivocally after 9/11 "look we'll go get these guys but don't go out trying to be all Death Wish on anyone who looks sorta arab you idiots."*

I mean there were still a few idiots who killed sikhs and stuff because they can't even do hate crimes correctly, but imagine how bad it would have been with donny's screeching about outsiders and us vs. them"

*he went on to get us involved in two long, dumb wars and there were the orwellian Free Speech Zones and the USApatriot act and all that stuff, don't get me wrong my dudes, but on this he deserves his due.

EvilJoven posted:

it's like the part of the movie where the hitherto fun, laughing clown takes on a new and more sinister mein

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

EvilJoven posted:

same, I'm just sad.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

EvilJoven posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but thanks antifa and everyone else who had the balls to yell at nazis. You helped prove the president is a dirty sniveling fat nazi retard.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

when youre absolutely not a racist

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/897803706737074177

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Apparently Bush was a p agreeable dude in person.

I don't think anyone has ever willingly spent time around Donald Joestar Trump w/o getting paid for it (wife included).

Can confirm, met the dude back in 05 when he came to my high school to visit. For a guy that was constantly getting dunked on for looking like a retard, he was a remarkably chill dude.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Serious question here but is Trump, uh, allowed to try and destroy a company because he doesn't like another company they own saying he is a terrible president? I mean it's one thing for a president to say "I think it's time big business pay their fair share of taxes" and there's "as president I personally want to ruin this company for being mean to me".

I mean I'm not sure what law that would be violating but how is it not some sort of conflict of interest?

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

ambient robot posted:

I wonder what the timeline would look like if Obama never made fun of Trump that one time

lol you think 2016 was Trump's first bid at the presidency

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

me, going to my folder "documents/photoswithblacks/" to put together a collage of black friends: "this is very normal."

Scyantific posted:

Can confirm, met the dude back in 05 when he came to my high school to visit. For a guy that was constantly getting dunked on for looking like a retard, he was a remarkably chill dude.

You know, based on the last couple it's like like 50% of being POTUS is being able to just constantly get poo poo on by everyone and still be a cool nonreactive dude about it, and we now have the singular worst guy for that.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

EvilJoven posted:

I mostly stopped posting in Trump threads for a while because I'm kind of just ready for the ride to stop cause I'm getting dizzy. The Mooch was the only enjoyable thing that happened the past couple weeks and that didn't even last that long

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Thank you dear leader President Trümp, I knew you would provide me with fresh lols this morning.

Also this seems to me like he woke up, turned on CNN and saw the fallout from yesterday, and decided to start throwing poo poo at the wall ( twitter). The first two tweets didnt come on strong enough, so he just devolved into screeching his catchphrase into the void.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

do u know jenny posted:

Serious question here but is Trump, uh, allowed to try and destroy a company because he doesn't like another company they own saying he is a terrible president? I mean it's one thing for a president to say "I think it's time big business pay their fair share of taxes" and there's "as president I personally want to ruin this company for being mean to me".

I mean I'm not sure what law that would be violating but how is it not some sort of conflict of interest?

presidential immunity plus no other potus was a big enough rear end in a top hat that there's no legislation specifically saying the potus shouldn't wreck a company because they called him a fat orange retard means he could probably get away with it

i mean, he's still potus hours after saying it's fine to be a nazi so he can do anything tbh

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

brylcreem posted:

He wouldn't!

Would he? :ohdear:

On the other hand, this administration is so loving inept, they'd gently caress up a false flag terrorist attack.

Papers: Donald Trump seen fleeing in scorched suit and no eyebrows minutes before fire.

Surrogates: President Trump did not set that fire.

Trump: [still smoking and reeking if gas] gently caress YES I BURNED DOWN CONGRESS AND I'M GLAD I DID NOW LET'S GET THE LIBERAL TERRORISTS RESPONSIBLE.

Reporter: Actually, it was Capital One Arena. Where the Capitals play.

Trump: *bats at arm as his sleeve reignites*

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

me, going to my folder "documents/photoswithblacks/" to put together a collage of black friends: "this is very normal."

Funnier still is that there's no way he did that and he had to have told an intern to specifically find pics of him with black people

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Remember yesterday when the president was just a retard and not a confirmed nazi retard? LOL

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Funnier still is that there's no way he did that and he had to have told an intern to specifically find pics of him with black people

former job experience: going through some rich guy's photos to find pics of him w/ black people to prove he's not racist

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

I think it was something in late 2008, maybe around early November?

Obama's election is the obvious trigger, but Im pretty sure that it was just coincidentally timed with the true cause of his declining grasp on reality: joining twitter in may 2009.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

do u know jenny posted:

Most of the checks and balances for the presidency require a functioning, sane congress willing to use them. You are on a plane with no pilot.

lmao, there are photographs of me with black people ergo ipsum lorem I can not be racist

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ivanka is probably mad that this might affect how many shoes she can sell

Also lol @ how much Jared must hate waking up every day

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

some of my best blacks are friends

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moon Atari posted:

Obama's election is the obvious trigger, but Im pretty sure that it was just coincidentally timed with the true cause of his declining grasp on reality: joining twitter in may 2009.

plus out of touch w/ reality people getting access to the internet and learning that the world is a lot bigger than nowhere, arkansas so they freak out and dig their heels in. kind of a perfect storm, really

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I mean seriously when Trump became president it was super loving hilarious and I saw it coming months away and it was all 'lol way to own yourselves by supporting an unelectable lovely neoliberal corporate monster' but now people are literally dying in the streets and it just loving sucks and it isn't funny anymore.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but thanks antifa and everyone else who had the balls to yell at nazis. You helped prove the president is a dirty sniveling fat nazi retard.

i'm probably going to get a shitload of flack for this, but I'm both proud to live in a country where even the dumbest and most racist people have enough freedom to express their (stupid) opinions, and proud that people are willing to risk their freedoms with jail time to punch some nazis in the face

i'm also glad that trumps presidency is a disaster and that his dumb loving comments get called out and laughed at by the media and most of the country

EvilJoven posted:

I mean seriously when Trump became president it was super loving hilarious and I saw it coming months away and it was all 'lol way to own yourselves by supporting an unelectable lovely neoliberal corporate monster' but now people are literally dying in the streets and it just loving sucks and it isn't funny anymore.

yea but at least her death is now resulting in a ton of southern cities saying "gently caress these racist monuments" and most politicians are roundly condemning both the actions and words of the racists AND the words of our retard president

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 16, 2017

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cthulu Carl posted:

I can't wait to see Trump's version of the Reichstag Fire.

With any luck he'll accidentally self-immolate while screaming "I MEANT TO DO THAT!"

Gondor dad setting himself on fire and running dot gif

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

EvilJoven posted:

It's a little bit funny still. We

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EvilJoven posted:

:smith: :respek: :smith:

i blame a just completely bonkers electoral system where two historically terrible candidates are the only options and the one with the fewest votes wins because of some byzantine system dreamed up by slaveowning guys who shat in buckets.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

is it normal to laugh this much

i find myself laughing at the most inappropriate times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Imagine going into a coma right before the election and waking up right now.

You'd think you died and woke up in Hell.

Unless you were put into the coma while you were attending a KKK rally, then you'd be pretty happy with things.