Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

noether posted:

I did not heed your advice and now I am irreparably scarred. the guy who pointed out how bone-chilling the combination of gritty details about fetish poo poo and the cutesy saccharine tone everyone talks in was right on the money. yeesh.

That and they're pretending/believing the objects are alive and love them while they're doing serial killer poo poo to them. And I am going to try to purge any thoughts about this subject because it is stomach turning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

If a girl is nice to you/then cold, does that mean she likes you?

This chick in my class (decent looking). Idk why she started talking to me out of all people. But she would ask me personal questions and moved her seat next to me. She also took pictures of an online test and took the time to add me on snapchat and sent them all to me (she already had my phone #), then continued talking to me about other stuff. Asked me questions then said "my friend wanted me to ask you that!" Held eye contact with me when we would talk. She made dumb rear end excuses to talk to me too.

There was no way I was going to ask her out. But she seemed to take a liking to me for whatever reason. I always responded cool and not excited, didn't talk a lot. No way was I going to be an orbiter to a female.

quote:

She's probably screwing with you for validation and shits and giggles.

If it was a Chad she would have been telling him how hot he is and they probably would have hosed alredy

You should be very suspicious of a femoid who acts weird around you and only you. If there's ever a doubt that she wants your dick, she probably doesn't.

Some femoids really do like to lead guys on and get them to ask her out only to reject them.

quote:

Know her sexual history. How many cocks have penetrated her oval office? Or is she a virgin?

If she's a virgin, she likely has good values and is very much worth it.

If she's hosed more than 1 guy, avoid her. Nothing good can come out of her.

Always remember women are master manipulators and liars, they will fake anything to get what they desire. Believe me when I tell you they won't feel remorse for it.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

The word "femoid" is revolting

It's like they needed to come up with something worse than "Female Human Organism" to further drive the point home that they are miserable fuckwits who deserve swirlies.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If a female treats u as equal or is comfortable around you she sees u as unattractive beta

I've noticed this though my life . If a female is comfortable around u, she is not physically attracted to you. Females are never comfortable around Chad , cus they are afraid if they do something wrong he will bail. But not the normie though, she can be comfortable , not put effort at all and sees u as equal cus she doesn't care if u get offended or don't like something. She has more smv than you so nothing lost even if u choose to leave. Jfl at all the cucks who claim to have an equal relationship, meanwhile with Chad the female has to put all the effort.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Today I broke the doll of a girl who lives next door

She left it on the floor so I "accidentally" stepped on it.

lol

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

ReidRansom posted:

You're in luck, that dude has been all doxxed to hell. Would it surprise you to learn that he stands at a stately 5'02"? Yes, 5'02'. 64 inches. 162 cm. Dude is minuscule.

Huh? Is this the same guy as Twinkcel (dubbed thus earlier in this thread or a previous iteration)? He was the Lil' Nazi who raped a drunk or unconscious girl and he stood 5'2". Or maybe it's just another mini Nazi incel.

I really couldn't care less about someone's height but it never fails to be funny the people who think they're the uber race.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

One horrible part of being an incel for me is that some of us have big dicks and they are completely going to waste. Its a horrible feeling knowing you wont ever get to use it. I am above average length and girth. Meanwhile theres some chads/normies who are probably below average and still get all the pussy. Unfortunately if their gfs decide they need a bigger dick they will go find another chad who has a big cock and completely disregard us incels because of our looks.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

green chicken feet posted:

Huh? Is this the same guy as Twinkcel (dubbed thus earlier in this thread or a previous iteration)? He was the Lil' Nazi who raped a drunk or unconscious girl and he stood 5'2". Or maybe it's just another mini Nazi incel.

I really couldn't care less about someone's height but it never fails to be funny the people who think they're the uber race.

Different dude. Also, I notice I mathed wrong.... 62 inches, I mean. not 64.

And same, I'm not dogging his height specifically, it's that he's a 5'2" neo-Nazi who thinks himself to be an example of the "master race". It's never like Dolph Lundgren or some other wet dream Hitler had, it's always this guy or that weirdly proportioned and also short vehicular murderer or [insert that comic people are always posting]

And none of them seem to score either. Except I guess this guy actually did. With Filipina whores as a sex tourist in Asia. Something which he has tried unsuccessfully to erase from his internet history.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

ReidRansom posted:

And same, I'm not dogging his height specifically, it's that he's a 5'2" neo-Nazi who thinks himself to be an example of the "master race". It's never like Dolph Lundgren or some other wet dream Hitler had, it's always this guy or that weirdly proportioned and also short vehicular murderer or [insert that comic people are always posting]

And none of them seem to score either. Except I guess this guy actually did. With Filipina whores as a sex tourist in Asia. Something which he has tried unsuccessfully to erase from his internet history.

Yeah, I believe there is no master race, and there is probably no one person who embodies all of the best qualities of humanity. If someone makes a boast like that, that he's part of a superior race, he'd better prepare for the well-deserved scrutiny that ensues. I enjoy seeing such people get taken down a notch.

Not surprised that the author of that repulsive article had to travel to another country, taking advantage of his privileged life to buy sex rather than having a consensual relationship. I hate to throw around the word "privileged" but if a person buys sex from someone who's in sexual slavery or is doing it by necessity rather than choice, he's comparatively privileged. He's most likely a rapist in addition to being a bigot. Something else he would have in common with Twinkcel. ...I have a pretty low opinion of sex tourism.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
Does that make them "moids?"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is particularly sad.

The first guy sounds sweet and naive and young and knowing nothing about both girls and social interaction. The girl either has a tiny crush on him, or just likes him as a person. And he is doing nothing to overtly creep her out pr push her away or call her a femoid etc.

Then he gets horrible advice telling him "FEMOID!! They're all cunts!! Reject them forever and stay an incel with us always!" Even if you put aside all the horrible incel mentality, both of those guys are giving that kid terrible, horrible awful advice.

So if the poor impressionable naive kid takes this advice, he is going to creep out the poor innocent girl, she will go "eww" and not talk to him again, and he will end up with all the worst advice he has been given confirmed and will go "loving femoids, being nice to me just like a oval office. Why can't I find a girlfriend?"

incels ruin everything they touch.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Remember, incels don't want what they say they want. They want to set up ways to externally justify being losers and thereby be right.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

lazorexplosion posted:

Today I broke the doll of a girl who lives next door

She left it on the floor so I "accidentally" stepped on it.

lol

Next on the incel agenda: stealing candy from children, pulling the wings off butterflies

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is particularly sad.

The first guy sounds sweet and naive and young and knowing nothing about both girls and social interaction. The girl either has a tiny crush on him, or just likes him as a person. And he is doing nothing to overtly creep her out pr push her away or call her a femoid etc.

Then he gets horrible advice telling him "FEMOID!! They're all cunts!! Reject them forever and stay an incel with us always!" Even if you put aside all the horrible incel mentality, both of those guys are giving that kid terrible, horrible awful advice.

So if the poor impressionable naive kid takes this advice, he is going to creep out the poor innocent girl, she will go "eww" and not talk to him again, and he will end up with all the worst advice he has been given confirmed and will go "loving femoids, being nice to me just like a oval office. Why can't I find a girlfriend?"

I feel bad for that guy. The advice he's received is so terrible, they couldn't ruin his chances worse if they tried.

Although he must be a complete idiot going to the incel message board for girl advice. It's like going to a caveman loo.

I was going to say something else here but my finger slipped and how could I ever come up with anything more evocative than "caveman loo".

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

noether posted:

Next on the incel agenda: stealing candy from children, pulling the wings off butterflies

Incels are what happens when you take the bitter heart of a comic book supervillain and put it in a pathetic coward.

The main difference aside from the extreme cowardice is supervillains generally have a heavy backstory like "my whole family was killed by the government" or "someone pushed me into a vat of experimental chemicals".

With incels the tragic backstory is "there is something wrong with my clavicles, so beautiful virgins don't fall at my feet like they're supposed to, those shallow bitches".

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lazorexplosion posted:

If a female treats u as equal or is comfortable around you she sees u as unattractive beta

I've noticed this though my life . If a female is comfortable around u, she is not physically attracted to you. Females are never comfortable around Chad , cus they are afraid if they do something wrong he will bail. But not the normie though, she can be comfortable , not put effort at all and sees u as equal cus she doesn't care if u get offended or don't like something. She has more smv than you so nothing lost even if u choose to leave. Jfl at all the cucks who claim to have an equal relationship, meanwhile with Chad the female has to put all the effort.
How can they be afraid Chad will bail on them when Chad bangs whoever he wants 24/7 anyway and :females: can open their legs and instantly receive a new Chad with no effort at all? It's almost as if this whole world view is assembled ad hoc to support any existing prejudices and issues an individual may have without regard for internal consistency.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Stolen from the idiots on Social Media Thread:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

How can they be afraid Chad will bail on them when Chad bangs whoever he wants 24/7 anyway and :females: can open their legs and instantly receive a new Chad with no effort at all? It's almost as if this whole world view is assembled ad hoc to support any existing prejudices and issues an individual may have without regard for internal consistency.

Probably because :females: are stupid illogical creatures, unlike incels, who are logical geniuses beyond reproach.

But yeah what you described (about the women being afraid Chad will bail) is also at odds with their other concept about how women get together and compare their sexual adventures with Chad like they're some kind of Chad sex book club. And of course all of these women are totally fine with sharing this one guy.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

I'd like to imagine these people asked Danny Dave to help them move for the sole purpose of trolling him.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

ReidRansom posted:

it's always like this with nazis

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

ReidRansom posted:

Dolph Lundgren is the master race. You know all those Incel/Chad drawings posted in the thread? Dolph Lundgren is that Chad. Let's review:

- 6'5", chiselled features, muscular, blond.
- Former model
- 3rd dan black belt in karate, former European Champion
- Served in the special forces
- M Sc in chemical engineering, Fulbright Scholarship to MIT
- Has had sex multiple times with Grace Jones
- Starred in cult classics
- Is actually a nice human being

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Shanghaied posted:

Dolph Lundgren is the master race. You know all those Incel/Chad drawings posted in the thread? Dolph Lundgren is that Chad. Let's review:

- 6'5", chiselled features, muscular, blond.
- Former model
- 3rd dan black belt in karate, former European Champion
- Served in the special forces
- M Sc in chemical engineering, Fulbright Scholarship to MIT
- Has had sex multiple times with Grace Jones
- Starred in cult classics
- Is actually a nice human being

I thought you were talking about Dolph Ziggler, and you were still right.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

I'd still rather do Dave than Beardy.

I also remember this passage from the Faerie Queene

Edmund Spenser posted:

And next to him rode lustful Lechery
Upon a bearded Goat, whose rugged Hair
And whally Eyes (the sign of Jealousy)
Was like the Person self, whom he did bear:
Who rough, and black, and filthy did appear,
Unseemly Man to please fair Ladies Eye;
Yet he, of Ladies oft was loved dear,
When fairer Faces were bid standen by:
O! who does know the bent of Womens fantasy?

Inceldom, or at least Nice Guy-ism, goes further back in history than we realize.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

A reverse Midas touch.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

shut up blegum posted:

A reverse Midas touch.

everything they touch turns into a cog in the vast conspiracy to deny them their rightful femoid sex slaves

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

It seems to me that females are more unhappy now than they ever have been. When they ovulate their sex drives shoot up and they become more attracted to beefy and brutish men. During this time, they allow themselves to be destroyed by Chads and Chad-like men which in many cases postpartum shame, regret, and possibly depression (inb4 females can't be depressed, everyone has an ego and no one likes to think they've been defaced or taken advantage of). If they knew how to control their sexual urges this wouldn't happen. We can't force people to become religious and with the increased dissemination of scientific knowledge I don't expect anyone to. Therefore, some kind of government ran service for non-Chad men should be made that would help men connect with women based on biology and personality tests. Another agency would be created to helped females understand the dangers that their urges pose to society and attempt to prohibit them from engaging in sexual degeneracy. Perhaps Chads could be educated about the destruction that their tanned abs and thundercocks wreak but I doubt they would care what some shrink had to say about where Chad should stick his dick.

This would solve so many issues. The plan is essentially just education and a dating website (that would actually work). It is as noninvasive as any class course or personality test. The individuals wouldn't be forced into any relationship and it could seriously solve the looksmatch issue that his been so badly plaguing Western society. There would be less suicides, less rapes, higher productivity, and generally just happier people.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The terms "confident" and "insecure" are arbitrary word-viruses that have no meaning

What if we got rid of these two terms? I've often wondered what basis they really have. They do far more harm than good, and they distort and confuse the true nature of reality and the human spirit.

While a lot of incels here probably identify as "insecure", many of them are very intelligent, insightful, funny, and have a strong command of the English language. I do not see anything outwardly "insecure" about them, though I realize behind a computer screen they are able to be more "themselves".

Then we look at the word "confident". Well, what is confidence, exactly?

I argue it's just mimicry of behaviors that Normies have agreed upon are attractive and acceptable.

If you take the average Chad or Normie who has "confidence", they're often dumb as rocks, project what they think constitutes confidence, and use their brains as little as possible to think anything through. They rely on cliches and trite sayings to get them through life.

My thesis is that neither of these terms have any real meaning or basis -- they are just used to separate the "wheat from the chaff", and maintain the Normies dominance in society.

That's why this sub causes so much controversy -- it's a real threat to the prevailing norms. If incel ideology ever got more accepted, and its truths sunk in more, you might see a backlash ... to the point the "confident" Normies start looking a lot less cool, and a lot more silly (which I've always thought to begin with).

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I still remember this year on March 12 I believe during some exams I had, i was extremely depressed. This waitress gave me a smile when I was leaving a restaurant, it made me happy for 2 months. I never forgot it, I still remember it vividly. There's no hope. Life is going to be hell.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Incels not understanding what confidence even is, shocking.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Incels are right about one thing - there's no place for them in this world, and they really should lay down and loving die.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I want to see a million man incel march.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Palpek posted:

Also, incels declaring their innate intellectual superiority and the intellectual inferiority of anyone who is actually able to socialize in any normal way. Goddamn the nerd stereotype (and specifically, the idea that people who adhere to that stereotype are inherently "smart") has been a blight on our culture.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think part of the problem is assigning inherent value to smartness. Incels seem like the type to trumpet out their IQ scores as an excuse to awkwardly hit on chicks. They're demonstrating higher value! Don't you see!

Unrelated, but I love your avatar, LanceHunter. It's un-FUCKIN-believable.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Palpek posted:

And they don't understand the meaning of the word of the "insecure".

And "postpartum"

lazorexplosion posted:

postpartum shame, regret, and possibly depression

And, of course, "cuck".

lazorexplosion posted:

many of them are very intelligent, insightful, funny, and have a strong command of the English language.

lol

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Hobologist posted:

Inceldom, or at least Nice Guy-ism, goes further back in history than we realize.

And here's an actual song from 1580 which, if you listen to the lyrics, is basically a nice guy complaint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Wfd0heNiU

No, I don't know why they're singing it in a church. Well, I do, it's because apparently choir directors think choir=religious and don't know what a loving madrigal is.

As for overrating intelligence, it's more they overrate academic success.. which ties in to being the product of overtraditional parenting.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

lazorexplosion posted:

The terms "confident" and "insecure" are arbitrary word-viruses that have no meaning
:words:
theory of mind doesn't seem like this guy's strong suit

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lazorexplosion posted:

The plan is essentially just education and a dating website (that would actually work).

Believes females have unreasonable and unrealistic expectations.

Thinks the government should create agencies to help incels get laid.

Perfect logical consistency there.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

hyphz posted:

As for overrating intelligence, it's more they overrate academic success.

But are they academically successful though? I've yet to come across anyone who is academically successful yet stares slack-jawed at women, I've not met anyone like that, period, not among my school mates, not among my colleagues, and certainly not among the hundreds of students that I've met through work. But then again, I'm not in STEM.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Shanghaied posted:

But are they academically successful though? I've yet to come across anyone who is academically successful yet stares slack-jawed at women, I've not met anyone like that, period, not among my school mates, not among my colleagues, and certainly not among the hundreds of students that I've met through work. But then again, I'm not in STEM.

A lot of them seem to be more along the lines of "I'm too smart for school and that's why I'm a B- student". They greatly overestimate their own intelligence because they fall into the nerd stereotype (which means they must be smarter than other people, since that's what media keeps telling them).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Shanghaied posted:

There's a lot of people like that in STEM programs at least, yeah.

• Locked thread