Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The site linked also said it was a new, unnamed podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Its gonna be the Joren Laprus show

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
In case you somehow missed this with no notice, advertising, or ability to find it beyond hunting through Stitcher and howl, the Off Book pilot is up on Howl:

http://howl.fm/audio/48472/off-book-the-pilot-w-d-arcy-carden

I find it amusing that it's far easier for me to go into the code and grab the mp3 for free than to remember my login info.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Michael Chiklis lookin' like a snack.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

feedmyleg posted:

Huh. Just noticed this.

http://nowhearthisfest.com/line-up/#!programmation=artist$lauren-lapkus-jon-gabrus/173

Are Lapkus and Gabrus going to team up for a new podcast??

i hope it's a weekly hour of them talking about what tv shows they remember watching

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Michael Chiklis lookin' like a snack.

I'd wack off in front of him!

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

The HH boys didn't say their show was ending this week. That means it's actually ending :ohdear:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I love listening to brett gelman teeter on the edge of apoplexy for an hour

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tarranon posted:

I love listening to brett gelman teeter on the edge of apoplexy for an hour

just watch anything he was ever in. Being varying shades of angry is literally the only thing he can do.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
imo he does it so nicely that I don't care if he's a little flat. and to be fair his mo is more unhinged than just being a mad guy...a mad man, if you will

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
The Funny Or Die short Fucknuts is great. It's basically just Brett Gelman and John Gemberling screaming at each other for 20 minutes.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
gelman has an amazing bit role in the beginning of this season of twin peaks too

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Just got my ticket for the live how did this get made in DC. We're watching Howling II.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I’m surprised Scott has never played with the pronunciation of “Gelman”.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
maRON!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

which one of you did this

https://twitter.com/laurenlapkus/status/899733000388304896

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'm the one with a bunch of silly replies to it :v:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

That's Lauren Lapkus, who doesn't post here to the best of my knowledge.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
One time I was talking poo poo about orange is the new black at my restaurant when I noticed Lauren Lapkus was eating there. If she goes out to eat with that guy, I hope he'll say sorry for me

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I wonder what percentage of podcasters hate their audience.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Know Such Peace posted:

I wonder what percentage of podcasters hate their audience.

100%. "Oh great, people were already hitting up my mentions talking about eating my hair, now some beardo weirdo wants to take me to dinner."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
How do you think Mantzoukas feels about Hey Nong Man? Do you think he hates it? Or do you think people respect his wishes of "Just say it and move on"?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Everything I have seen from the HH boys tells me they love their fans and the community that has built up around the show.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Work Friend Keven posted:

That's Lauren Lapkus, who doesn't post here to the best of my knowledge.

Great post.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
HH is the exception, because all their fans are real cool.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Congrats to Hayes and Sean for locking up offer code TheBoys just in time for the series finale.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
My guess is that podcasters enjoy their fans.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Not me I would have asked Ho-Ho on a date.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
You can say Hey Nong Man to Jason but that's it. No conversation.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

soggybagel posted:

And def don't even think about touching him.

Kinda tangentially related, Don't Get Me Started had its last episode today. It took me some time, but I really came to love it. Their non-routine eps are are spetacular: the Zooks and Walsh improv episodes as was Neil Cambpell's sketch episode. They're both huge, old dorks and I'll miss this show a bunch. Can't bring myself to listen to Will's Beatles podcast.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

soggybagel posted:

No eye contact either.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Also don't feed him eggs

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Does he ever travel around out-of-character? Has anyone actually seen Jeffrey Characterwheaties on the street?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If I ever were to meet Jason manzo, we would be friends because of our shared interests outside of comedy. But we shan't ever meet, and if we were about to, I would wheel on my heel and walk away.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what interests, keven?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

He's a cultural anthropology guy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh cool same

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

If I ever were to meet Jason manzo, we would be friends because of our shared interests outside of comedy. But we shan't ever meet, and if we were about to, I would wheel on my heel and walk away.

I tried to talk to Tim Kalpakis about our shared Greek-ness and it spooked him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

If I saw Jason Mantzoukas I think I'd be too afraid to approach him then post in this thread that I saw him