Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Xander B Coolridge posted:

There are some good moments from Russ in this Awful Squad episode. Him entering the view of the guy who gunned down Charlie was pretty great, and then nervously looking back and forth between Plante and the squad approaching him was some good drama.

Yeah, the buddy system works really well, him chasing Griffin was nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/DocCurm/status/897765273624870912

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Griffin should take note, that's how you do a ciffhanger

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Good omen that the first Awful Squad post-Nick gets their first win.

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Aug 16, 2017

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I was amazed they got a win. Jake is loving rad at PUBG, he was just hosing fools down left and right

Enrique Meridian
Mar 29, 2010

oh drat, dougie's gonna be a dad

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The Besties: Let's discuss the best games of the month, compared to a strong contender for GOTY. Each person has one entry.
The Polygon Show: I'd like to gently caress everyone in Overwatch.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/897844381843156997

:suspense:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Maybe this will karmically balance out the two hours and forty-five minutes I spent watching Batman vs Superman.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

well why not posted:

The Besties: Let's discuss the best games of the month, compared to a strong contender for GOTY. Each person has one entry.

Horny video game podcast is a pretty good niche.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I like polygon show because they're horney for the same chars I am

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

well why not posted:

The Besties: Let's discuss the best games of the month, compared to a strong contender for GOTY. Each person has one entry that Griffin will describe at length while Justin audibly chafes at how his little brother steamrolls the conversation.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Poque posted:

I like polygon show because they're horney for the same chars I am

:same:

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I don't care about overwatch and I have never been horny so I don't think I'm the polygon show's target demo

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

John Dudebro posted:

I don't care about overwatch and I have never been horny so I don't think I'm the polygon show's target demo

but how do you feel about Kirby

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

John Dudebro posted:

You can still appreciate the horniness of others.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Polygon Show is really goddamn funny, but I'm still in the can't-tell-voices-apart phase of listening.

Except Ashley who is a stone cold maniac and the best.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I feel like a grandma on the computer here, I have no idea how to participate in the listener panel via itunes.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Doctor Reynolds posted:

I feel like a grandma on the computer here, I have no idea how to participate in the listener panel via itunes.

I don't know iTunes but you can add via URL, right?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i'm in a weird place in my life where i don't really like video games that much anymore and listening to video game podcasts is just kind of frustrating because i can't relate to any of it anymore

if you could extract all the game talk from the polygon show and make it a 100% bit-centric product, then it would be extremely my poo poo

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

caligulamprey posted:

The Polygon Show is really goddamn funny, but I'm still in the can't-tell-voices-apart phase of listening.

It's made me realize that I can't recoginze simone's voice if she's not doing the seo play voice.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

guys, this is it

I'm on my way to celebrity

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
That's a p good comment

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

guys, this is it

I'm on my way to celebrity

The whole internet loves KoRMaK1, a lovely commenter that uses good memes!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
am I bad that I thought Shrimp Heaven Now was funny for like 2 seconds and then they immediately ruined it by ignoring the question and moving straight into merch?

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Poque posted:

am I bad that I thought Shrimp Heaven Now was funny for like 2 seconds and then they immediately ruined it by ignoring the question and moving straight into merch?

Poque we can't keep doing this

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

poor life choice posted:

The whole internet loves KoRMaK1, a lovely commenter that uses good memes!

We regret to inform you that KoRMaK1 makes milkshakes out of ducks

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Enrique Meridian posted:

oh drat, dougie's gonna be a dad

He deleted this shortly after, so I'm guessing he meant to privately text that to someone and tweeted it, and whichever brother it is is in the "seriously tho don't tell folks yet" phase.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Teddybear posted:

He deleted this shortly after, so I'm guessing he meant to privately text that to someone and tweeted it, and whichever brother it is is in the "seriously tho don't tell folks yet" phase.

Cant imagine its anyone other than justin.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gotta be the J-Man

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Serf posted:

Gotta be the J-Man

All over town

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Justin fucks

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Someone earlier in the thread already confirmed it was Dougie.

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.

Serf posted:

Gotta be the J-Man

You don't drop 20 from eating beans. Laying pipe, however.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Eatin' beans and passin' genes

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

purple death ray posted:

Eatin' beans and passin' genes

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

caligulamprey posted:

It's mainly Chelsea's voice that throws a wrench into my ability to tell them apart. Like, there's a scale with Simone's voice on one end and Allegra's on the other and Chelsea is precisely in the middle. It's maddening.

I still love the show, though, I actually found myself pleading with my computer the other day in Ashley's desperate "Please, sir!" voice. Also her cat is named Crunchwrap, which is fantastic. If Ashley ended up being the new Nick, I wouldn't be mad about it.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

What if Ashley starts sliding into DMs

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Somebody on the TAZ subreddit pointed out that the new grandbaby could be from Clint's wife's side of the family. This is why I dislike gossip, it's like trying to catch smoke.

EDIT: That being said, it was very charming to see Clint make a genuine old man technology goof-em-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ariong posted:

Somebody on the TAZ subreddit pointed out that the new grandbaby could be from Clint's wife's side of the family. This is why I dislike gossip, it's like trying to catch smoke.

EDIT: That being said, it was very charming to see Clint make a genuine old man technology goof-em-up.
Agreed on all counts. Thanks for posting it in an attempt to stem the bleed, though.