Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/897478270442143744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

The gap between "there's a tweet for everything" may be shrinking, which is probably the biggest indicator of the Trump regime's health.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

timma85 posted:

The Neo-Nazi from the vice documentary is now crying like a bitch because there maybe a warrant for him. Listen to this Nazi whine

This guy has got to be a deep infiltrator that is playing the long con to make Nazis look ridiculous.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Charge all trump voters with treason imo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Zeris posted:

unironically

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeris posted:

Considering many of them proudly fly the flag of an enemy belligerent there's definitely some premeditation there before they voted for him.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

timma85 posted:

The Neo-Nazi from the vice documentary is now crying like a bitch because there maybe a warrant for him. Listen to this Nazi whine

i watched the vice thing last night and im showing it to my kids tonight because its not often a history lesson can be taught four days after something happens instead of forty years after it happens

this crybaby update is the most beautiful and perfect epilogue to it possible

its like a post movie credits stinger where we all get to point and laugh at the big scary tough man as he pisses himself

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Most of the dudes I served with want to know why we are erasing history by taking down monuments.

It's like a 70/30 ratio or something close to that.

I was infantry if it makes a difference. Which I'm sure it does.

They were mostly built around 1910 and 1960 as 'gently caress you' to black people

It's like if Germany never underwent de-Nazification and Nazis installed a shitload of bronze Hitlers near immigrant neighborhoods in 2004

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Accretionist posted:

They were mostly built around 1910 and 1960 as 'gently caress you' to black people

It's like if Germany never underwent de-Nazification and Nazis installed a shitload of bronze Hitlers near immigrant neighborhoods in 2004

We were allowed to build commemorative plaques and tombstones for the fallen in the war of individual municipalities, but there were limits as to whom those effigies could pay hommage to. Since the SS was declared a criminal organization, their members were a no-go, afaik.

We also only in the last decade and a half dug up some historical details on soldiers that were deemed cool and good to honor by the allies, and retroactively removed their name from poo poo like fighter squadrons. When I was still in, our neighboring squadron, the Jagdgeschwader 74 'Mölders', and the corresponding 'Mölders Kaserne' were stripped of their name. There were a bunch of other cases, where army posts with similar namesakes had their poo poo changed, whole lot of crying followed that. Even recently, I think some squadron was supposed to be dubbed 'Immelmann', but it seems that good ol' Immelmann did a bunch of no-nos somewhere down the line, so that name might go as well.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:tfrxmas:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Can we get a non-Christmas version of that smilie? Something like :locknload: ?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This is the dumbass our dumbassed country made POTUS.

This man is POTUS.

:psyduck:

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

This guy has got to be a deep infiltrator that is playing the long con to make Nazis look ridiculous.

Watching Nazi man cry over Chelsea Manning's stomp Nazis tweet was hilarious.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

he's currently in the hospital with pneumonia, at 111 years old. :(

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

We were allowed to build commemorative plaques and tombstones for the fallen in the war of individual municipalities, but there were limits as to whom those effigies could pay hommage to. Since the SS was declared a criminal organization, their members were a no-go, afaik.

We also only in the last decade and a half dug up some historical details on soldiers that were deemed cool and good to honor by the allies, and retroactively removed their name from poo poo like fighter squadrons. When I was still in, our neighboring squadron, the Jagdgeschwader 74 'Mölders', and the corresponding 'Mölders Kaserne' were stripped of their name. There were a bunch of other cases, where army posts with similar namesakes had their poo poo changed, whole lot of crying followed that. Even recently, I think some squadron was supposed to be dubbed 'Immelmann', but it seems that good ol' Immelmann did a bunch of no-nos somewhere down the line, so that name might go as well.

I thought it was interesting that there's plenty of memorials for WWI soldiers, but any mention of WWII was conspicuously absent, with the exception of the holocaust memorials and the old Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe bases the US Army moved into. Plenty of cool cold war stuff still floating around, too.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Has anyone here, aside from some personal tragedy, had a worse vacation that Trump?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

clark Griswold

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/897879774449872901

Good to hear, he's a stain on Navy Intelligence and the fact he's a mustang makes it even worse.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

How else could that be interpreted?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Has anyone here, aside from some personal tragedy, had a worse vacation that Trump?

The lawyer in Charlottesville who is still literally out camping and without cell service, who has already been designated as the public defender to the car murder nazi

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/897879774449872901

Good to hear, he's a stain on Navy Intelligence and the fact he's a mustang makes it even worse.

He could be a mustang like buttplug is a mustang. I don't know his enlisted background, though.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

The lawyer in Charlottesville who is still literally out camping and without cell service, who has already been designated as the public defender to the car murder nazi

Boy imagine coming back to that email.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

love this

also can someone re-link the 30 mag limit nazi picture meme because I want to show it to all my Democrat friends and troll my Republican friends

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

The Iron Rose posted:

love this

also can someone re-link the 30 mag limit nazi picture meme because I want to show it to all my Democrat friends and troll my Republican friends

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

Boy imagine coming back to that email.

Imagine reading that email and then deciding to head back into the woods to try out a new life as a bear because that's what I'd do.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You don't have to go to the woods to be a bear
:wink:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Was this posted?

Special counsel's Russia probe loses top FBI investigator

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is anyone else getting weirded out about stupid social media memes are now connecting to us non-nazis in an emotionally satisfying manner?

We are becoming old not racist uncles.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

There is a lot of info missing.

His role may have concluded. He may have been recalled for something. They may have found information that put him in a conflict of interest quagmire. They may have decided he wasn't up to the job. He could have had a family or personal issue that required time and he couldn't effectively retain the position in the investigation.

Its a rush to dump a headline instead of actually trying to find out what happened and publish the facts.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well I'm not identifying with retarded statements in impact on pictures of minions yet, so I don't feel too old just because I want Nazi blood in the streets

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Genocide Tendency posted:

There is a lot of info missing.

His role may have concluded. He may have been recalled for something. They may have found information that put him in a conflict of interest quagmire. They may have decided he wasn't up to the job. He could have had a family or personal issue that required time and he couldn't effectively retain the position in the investigation.

Its a rush to dump a headline instead of actually trying to find out what happened and publish the facts.

You know who else likes to wait for all the facts?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Genocide Tendency posted:

I agree with you, there's not a lot there and the reason he's gone could be innocuous. But I think the fact he left is news worthy so long as the story is clear that it's not yet known why he's gone.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

cowboy elvis posted:

We are becoming old not racist uncles.

Not me.

Well, not for a third time yet, at least. Brother's wife miscarried this morning.

But I'm still the crazy not racist uncle to two under two.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
lol

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/897296154060312576

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/897910098667896834

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

gently caress Weev.
The idea of these chucklefucks rolling their own hosting and infrastructure might make it even easier to track, trace, and log their calls to action and hate speech.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Immanentized posted:

gently caress Weev.
The idea of these chucklefucks rolling their own hosting and infrastructure might make it even easier to track, trace, and log their calls to action and hate speech.
I'm hoping some Western government sends someone into Abkhazia and takes his rear end out someday.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Who the gently caress are these people?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Proud Christian Mom posted:

he's currently in the hospital with pneumonia, at 111 years old. :(

No wonder they're starting up now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
IBM CEO: no we broke up the panel

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/897921668835946496

Aetna CEO: oh and gently caress Trump too

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/897919516092616704

I actively remember when corporations were SCARED of Trump, now they're just laughing at him.

• Locked thread