Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Yeah, it seems to me like Praman resurrected Cio in the expectation that she'd be the same woman he'd taken as wife/partner-in-crime, for the exact same professional relationship; upon discovering that she wasn't interested, he immediately sequestered her in his attic to work as a secretary (since he might as well get something out of this whole debacle).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Devils are capable of forming close relationships, but Toxic Diabolism prevents it.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

I mean a set of fantastical beings being absolutist about their "nature" in a self destructive way wouldn't exactly be a new thing for this comic.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Also I'm not sure if the devil motto is supposed to be Neverending Story reference but I'll be disappointed if this never comes up

Preferably in the form of Allison riding Falcor and chasing all the demiurges into a dumpster

*BORF*

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
if yabalchoath doesn't have a huge beautiful penis i will stop reading the comic

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

BAD MAN, BEST MAN

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Renaissance Robot posted:

Also I'm not sure if the devil motto is supposed to be Neverending Story reference but I'll be disappointed if this never comes up

Pretty sure it's closer to Crowley, 'and do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.'

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Stormgale posted:

I mean a set of fantastical beings being absolutist about their "nature" in a self destructive way wouldn't exactly be a new thing for this comic.

Yeah I suspect devils don't have friends in the same way angels don't have gender.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Reene posted:

Yeah I suspect devils don't have friends in the same way angels don't have gender.

Yeah, that's probably where this is leading. Like, there's also the fact that Mammon is from a race of servants called the Kind People, who were apparently just pack animals. Until he went mad with greed and killed all of them.

What I'm saying is, they're going to form the bonds of friendship through copious murder

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Begemot posted:

Yeah, that's probably where this is leading. Like, there's also the fact that Mammon is from a race of servants called the Kind People, who were apparently just pack animals. Until he went mad with greed and killed all of them.

Not all of them, just his relatives.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Another way to look at it: Cio was previously lying to herself, and is now lying to herself in a completely different way.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pureauthor posted:

Okay that's a nice speech about 'no friends, no family' but two of the heist members are literally a brother-sister deal that involves Nxor putting up with Xand's bullshit all the time.

Do as thou wilt I guess, and they wanna be siblings. :P

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Poltergrift posted:

Yeah, it seems to me like Praman resurrected Cio in the expectation that she'd be the same woman he'd taken as wife/partner-in-crime, for the exact same professional relationship; upon discovering that she wasn't interested, he immediately sequestered her in his attic to work as a secretary (since he might as well get something out of this whole debacle).

I thought part of that was that he was hoping if he put enough pressure on her and kept her around for long enough she'd go back to being the devil he loved and also had a good working partnership with?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

the old ceremony posted:

if yabalchoath doesn't have a huge beautiful penis i will stop reading the comic

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Schwarzwald posted:

Not all of them, just his relatives.

"Friends, family, his entire clan", specifically.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

darthbob88 posted:

"Friends, family, his entire clan", specifically.

But we have seen other living members of his race of the servants.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

AtomikKrab posted:

But we have seen other living members of his race of the servants.
Including on this page, where it says he had all o' his kin murdered to protect his hoard. Pretty sure you and Schwarzwald are correct, that "his kin" and "his entire clan" refers just to family grouping, not the species as a whole.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Did anyone else read that last line from Oskar as a monotone electronic shriek?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

the old ceremony posted:

Welcome back, friend.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Oh come on don't give them away so quick.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

the old ceremony posted:

I see no demon weiner, although she does have a two foot long tongue.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

You just can't see the ovipositor until it's too late

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Do demons even have genitals

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Say Nothing posted:

I see no demon weiner, although she does have a two foot long tongue.

Me neither, but maybe we're just not looking in the right spot.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Dr Cheeto posted:

I already asked about nipples on twitter and regretted it I am not taking this bullet

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

the old ceremony posted:

Why just one?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Dr Cheeto posted:

A better question might be asking who gets to decide what a demon looks like in the first place. Is it the demon themselves? The person who gives them the mask/allows them to move up a rank? Just random chance?

If it's the first option then my guess is yes, because come on, they're devils, why would they not reserve the right to wave their dicks at people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Reene posted:

I already asked about nipples on twitter and regretted it I am not taking this bullet

Well, do they have nipples or not?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

There is little a devil cannot have, if sufficiently driven by the terrible drive of Want.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

PMush Perfect posted:

Why just one?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Pavlov posted:

Oh come on don't give them away so quick.

It's never hard to guess:

the old ceremony posted:

one day i will eat your rear end in a top hat and i don't mean that in a sexy way

the old ceremony posted:

i am going to grind up your golden calf and make you eat it. i will make you choke on the dust of your greed and your pride. your only master is the LORD

the old ceremony posted:

did you know that science knows almost nothing about the humble echidna

i've joined the local wildlife rescue group and one of the main administrators is an echidna expert, she is in ill health so i'm going to become her apprentice and inherit her echidna knowledge for the next generation

the old ceremony posted:

when they decide it's time to breed, the males form a little conga line and waddle in formation over many miles with random individuals joining or dropping out at intervals (echidnas are totally non-territorial and have never been seen fighting each other) until they find a suitably horny female. the female climbs a tree trunk and digs in with her claws while the conga line walks in circles round and round the base of the trunk until they create a deep trench. the males then gently headbutt each other and one by one wander away until there's only one left, upon which the female descends to lie on her side in the trench, the victorious male crawls in with her so they're belly to belly, and they make love

the old ceremony posted:

also an echidna's "pouch" is actually prehensile labia

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
lol i was actually just about to bring up the humble echidna itt. in addition to those tidbits, which are all completely true, the echidna has a four-headed penis (usually only two of the heads are involved at any one time, i'm not sure what role the other two heads play, but they are there)

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

the old ceremony posted:

You know, I used to dislike your posts but I agree completely, I would enjoy a big throbbing girl dick in this comic.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

the old ceremony posted:

lol i was actually just about to bring up the humble echidna itt. in addition to those tidbits, which are all completely true, the echidna has a four-headed penis (usually only two of the heads are involved at any one time, i'm not sure what role the other two heads play, but they are there)

just wait until Ken Penders finds out about this!

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Well, do they have nipples or not?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Schwarzwald posted:

Me neither, but maybe we're just not looking in the right spot.

Cio's tail... isn't a tail?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

The nipples are actually up top, they just cover them with one of those sleeping masks with eyes, also it actually is their demon mask.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Say Nothing posted:

Cio's tail... isn't a tail?

I make no presumptions on demon anatomy.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
oskar's dick/s also has {EVIL} printed all over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

You know, I used to dislike your posts but I agree completely, I would enjoy a big throbbing girl dick in this comic.

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS - I would enjoy a big throbbing girl dick in this comic