Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

the bitcoin of weed posted:

throw em in the trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/894751714456117248

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Kids are gonna learn this stuff precisely because it was real, and all of us will know it. A rapist gameshow host was elected president, and paralyzed his administration by stumbling from one outrage to another of his own making within days. How can you be posting in this thread and think people will forget it? People still remember Taft's fatass bathtub.

to be fair they may not. my highschool history classes never got out of the 80s, if that. i assume they get to the 90s now.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ex post facho posted:

It's "gul", thanks, address your Cardassian superiors with respect or ur kanar rations will b withheld for a cycle

Terok Nor is our Heritage and everyone should be ashamed the Alt-Feds trashed the place. We all know it's the Bajorans pulling the strings behind all this.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
It's almost time

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

How much time you ask? I don't know. A few dozen more posts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

covfefe was great because it was the funniest loving thing ever for exactly like one hour, and then you could pinpoint the exact moment it became poo poo and bad. like the entire thread just turned on it over the course of a single page

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump 2020 campaign, Democrats still suck. Tromp.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

while cooped up home sick i decided to untangle ck2 and well im in an odd situation, please help ck2 goons:

I started up the Munster suggested newbie island campaign, and I did pretty well for a while. I was able to expand to 7 counties, including Dublin. The only problem is that my 20-something year old queen popped out a bunch of daughters and my starting heir was not only an imbecile but also had the dumb idea of trying to kill me so that flubbed my succession a bit. Fast forward to my mid-50s and my heir is rotting in jail, I'm on what I assume is my deathbed, and all of a sudden my queen who is also the regent doesn't like either me or the son we finally conceived. As soon as I got the event saying my body was wasting, I went ahead and ordered my heir's execution — he'd been in the oubliette for over a decade but just refused to die, and I didn't want him loving up the line of succession. And a good thing I did, because less than a year thereafter Petty King Murchad I dies lacking the gold needed to create the Kingdom of Ireland, and it looks like 2-year old Petty King Murchad II will be twiddling his thumbs with quarter-sized levies for the foreseeable future — if he even gets to keep them, since his heir upon succession is his older sister and that makes all the vassals who loved me before I started going senile absolutely hate him. Meanwhile his 4-intrigue mother and regent suddenly has an ambition to become Spymaster and I cannot imagine that means anything good.

How do I survive the next 14 years with no male relatives or means to make more?
Using the family treasury to beat the poo poo out of rebel scum with mercenaries until Murchad II is 26, and then using tanistry succession and marrying a "real goer" so you have plenty of heirs to pick from.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

It's not as good as 6669, but still

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/893294862665121794

:psyduck:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I am a stalwart pusher of those goals

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Trump will be impeached and run for president again. And win.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/897942287589625858

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

how is trump different from the head of scientology?

americans have a scientology president

the scientology guy at least read dianetics

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

i'm the 31% of very liberal liberals who want to memorialize the confederate leadership

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Fuligin posted:

much of the overwhelming detail and minor episodes of unreality will inevitably be smoothed away by time tho. only those alive now will understand what it was like to live When The Presidency Broke

Not much chance of that happening when every second of the day is being documented by hundreds of sources constantly. This is a treasure trove of information for any scholars that would want it, and while some unimportant bits will fade from public consciousness the Trump administration is still going to have its own version of Nixonland.

If future generations don't remember this presidency, it'd only be in the sense that they don't "remember" any of the others.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the scientology guy at least read dianetics

not that anybody should but thats one more book than trumps ever read :sad:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/zylalovesyou/status/897939334908829697

tinfoil is the best

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/893221074787155968

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/893216417306165248

"economic anxiety" made people vote republican

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

oh god, there are so many tweets to remember. people will write phd theses on his tweets.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
The fact that it’s alt-left and not something like ctrl-left proved the right has zero creative capacity.

I’m partial to shift-left :bernin:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

that's my trumpy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

PassTheRemote posted:

So question, once all the confederate statues are removed, where do we put them? Do we put them into like a Civil War Museum, or do we leave them on Civil War battlefields, on their sides like they just fought a battle?

put them into a museum next to the dinosaur poo poo fossils

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

why stop at two k's

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

Terok Nor is our Heritage and everyone should be ashamed the Alt-Feds trashed the place. We all know it's the Bajorans pulling the strings behind all this.

bijor for the bijorans

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

covfefe was great because it was the funniest loving thing ever for exactly like one hour, and then you could pinpoint the exact moment it became poo poo and bad. like the entire thread just turned on it over the course of a single page

Agreed. It was basically on par with an average tweet.
Trump falling asleep on the toilet mid-tweet was probably like the 10th most ridiculous thing that happened that week, and way too many unfunny people just ran it into the ground.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

haven't seen this posted, but the thread is admittedly moving fast the last few days

https://twitter.com/pacelattin/status/897499241928548354

Oh boy. This is the good stuff.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

why would anybody anywhere give any fucks about that :thunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0ZKjSpYxc

Pretty inoffensive.

I think it was Seth Green who pointed out that soccer moms in the 90s were rockin' out to this song without noticing the lyrics

quote:

Doing crystal myth
Will lift you up until you break
It won't stop
I won't come down, I keep stock
With a tick-tock rhythm and a bump for the drop
And then I bumped up
I took the hit I was given
Then I bumped again
And then I bumped again
How do I get back there to
The place where I fell asleep inside you?

quote:

Those little red panties
They pass the test
Slide up around the belly
Face down on the mattress

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jBrereton posted:

Using the family treasury to beat the poo poo out of rebel scum with mercenaries until Murchad II is 26, and then using tanistry succession and marrying a "real goer" so you have plenty of heirs to pick from.

sadly the only lustful woman in the entire world cira 1083 is murchad ii's mother who im pretty sure is trying to kill him

is that a thing that can happen btw? if not then why does she suddenly want to be the spymaster

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I can't push the thread any more. I am exhausted, go on without me!

Remember my naaame

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

sorry for such shameful posting :(

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/cafreeland/status/897945180657119233
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/897945451424391168

well what are we waiting for

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

sad

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

no

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
not nice!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

oh god, there are so many tweets to remember. people will write phd theses on his tweets.

remember that one goon's huge post talking about how brilliant Trump's method of retweeting (by copying the entire tweet into his own tweet) was? Because it gave his own tweet the visibility and likes and such, not the other person

turned out it was just he was too dumb to know how retweeting worked and he retweets using the retweet button now

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
o man my page sniping has fallen off since i started working more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Hey maybe they developed A Clue after the healthcare débâcle that was such a débâcle it could've grown fangs and called itself Count Débâcula

• Locked thread