Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

mormonpartyboat posted:

(twit was deleted so I had to change it to a screenshot)

Is this satire?

Have we crossed the event horizon into the ClickHole?

Where we're going, we wont need memes.

...is a dumb enough joke that I had to make it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

sorry for such shameful posting :(

premature

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

Trump will largely be forgotten by later generations if his presidency continues on like this. But we're only like 1/8th of the way through his first term. If the people around him get better at managing him, or a serious crisis happens, or he manages to pay attention to one thing long enough, he'll probably do something that'll get him remembered for a long time

nope, he's already in the history books forever, either as Donald The Great or The Russian Nazi Mobster Who Almost Destroyed America, depending on which way the pendulum ends up resting

tacodaemon posted:

“Exclusive new brands like Cat & Jack in kids clothing, Pillowfort in homewares, and Cloud Island in baby have all performed well,” Neil Saunders, managing director at GlobalData, said in a note to investors. “Not only are these brands credible and compelling, but they are also helping to differentiate Target from rivals.”

i know when i go to target, it's because of Compelling Brands That Differentiate From Rivals, and not to buy a 12-pack of tube socks or some notepads or plastic bins or whatever poo poo is still easier to go pick up than order on amazon

KITAN!!!!

ex post facho posted:

i was kinda hoping that covfefe signaled trump's dwarf son shot him with a crossbow while he shat on the toilet, tweeting, then fled to a foreign nation

my pet theory is that he was on the toilet trying to empty his opioid-induced megacolon and passed out mid tweet like fat elvis, accidentally touching send as he fell

the best part was how Spicey tried to spin it like he meant to do that afterwards and covfefe had some meaning that only the president knew

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
nice

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
60-nice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, a very important nice page

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nice :grin:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Bilirubin posted:

Oh man I have to pack up and head home, walk the dog, get dinner, then go to a board meeting, so I'll miss the magic of page 6069. Allow me a "nice" in advance and somebody quote me when appropriate.

NICE

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

silentsnack posted:

Is this satire?

Have we crossed the event horizon into the ClickHole?

Where we're going, we wont need memes.

...is a dumb enough joke that I had to make it:

reductress is satire, yeah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

speaking of dead memes

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/897944823167975424

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

sadly the only lustful woman in the entire world cira 1083 is murchad ii's mother
Are you sure you're searching the world and not the realm? That is outstandingly uncommon (also it's like 10 years until he reaches majority which is time for other traits to develop into it!)

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Vertical Lime posted:

well what are we waiting for

italians and ukrainians are white now

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Mods if we survive to page 6969, I think that's a good time to shut it down and open up a new thread.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
599th 69, anyone tired yet

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYNwFGaMik

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

None of the confederate monuments were erected to honor civil war traitors. They were built in the 1960's to send a message to black americans during the civil rights movement. They symbolically show that black americans are not equal and should fear violence and will never have political power.

There's no heritage or any such component honoring anyone.

I think this is a good point and should be expressed more often regarding those monuments it applies to.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
nice

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i need an ice cold shot of neo nazis crying over their burned and broken future

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Sex page is good news for Jeb!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

None of the confederate monuments were erected to honor civil war traitors. They were built in the 1960's to send a message to black americans during the civil rights movement. They symbolically show that black americans are not equal and should fear violence and will never have political power.

There's no heritage or any such component honoring anyone.

I think you're off by a few decades- the majority were set up during the early 20th century during the nativist wave/prominence of the second Klan/Jim Crow

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Thatim posted:

I can't push the thread any more. I am exhausted, go on without me!

Remember my naaame

it's thatim the dog

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the summer of 60 69s

i had something else to post. i'll recall it in just a moment

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pollyanna posted:

i need an ice cold shot of neo nazis crying over their burned and broken future

pipin fresh

https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/897918839891136512

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

nice.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

radical meme posted:

I think this is a good point and should be expressed more often regarding those monuments it applies to.

the history they're honoring is imaginary which is why i always lol at those arguments

also: nice

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Nice

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ok gently caress it I'm eating fried chicken gizzards tomorow

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

the Durham one at least was built in 1924 not the sixties though??

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

zen death robot posted:

i didn't give him anything

o right well maybe it was just some poster :D

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
nice

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
nice

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh yeah, so all the nazis who have been outed so far have either been vloggers or made pizza or hot dogs? is that right? do any of them have actual grown up jobs

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't like Nazis :(

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Junkyard Poodle posted:

sorry for such shameful posting :(

o k since u apologized ill let u sign your posts

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Trump will be impeached and run for president again. And win.

maybe president of one of the fragments of the former United States, assuming we don't end up fighting the first civil war fought with nukes

... america HAS always been a leader

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GobiasIndustries posted:

I don't like Nazis :(

what up sexy :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jBrereton posted:

Are you sure you're searching the world and not the realm? That is outstandingly uncommon (also it's like 10 years until he reaches majority which is time for other traits to develop into it!)

yeah, i followed a guide on the ckii wiki on how to find people from outside your realm with the character finder

that same guide helped me find 20+ relevant stat councilors which i assume really helped me out with my game as murchad i

not a single lustful, or even a midas touched or that other learning trait

murchad ii's wife wasnt even lustful when she arrived at court, it occurred randomly through an event about romantic poetry when she turned 17

btw the fact that all those 20+ stat councilors immediately got fired and suddenly the queen regent wants to be spymaster is what has me paranoid that she is plotting to kill her own son

• Locked thread