Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

a webcomic that shouldn't be remembered, but will never be forgotten because of four goddamn panels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

etalian posted:

Why honor a bunch of racist losers?

After losing the war they went on to terrorize and humiliate black people.

that's why destroying the statues first works well. and it's not to honor anyone, but to highlight our shame, that's what the whole museum would be about.

otherwise i'm good with collecting them all and putting them in a public place to be continually poo poo on by birds, defaced, and eroded.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:confused:
idgi

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that is an unfortunate name because my first reaction was “gently caress you im not reading anything by Matt Drudge”

yeah i similarly thought "here's some drudge bullshit" at first lol :chaostrump:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

triple sulk posted:

hes gone by friday

Bannon's his biggest fan right now. He'd be a fool to kick out his best Nazi buddy.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deadgoon posted:

the historical record already indicates that we put up a bunch of racist statues in support of jim crow and in defiance of the civil rights movement

we dont have to keep them

but their heritage!!

sieg heils into infinity*

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

deadgoon posted:

the historical record already indicates that we put up a bunch of racist statues in support of jim crow and in defiance of the civil rights movement

we dont have to keep them

tru

burn them all

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha bet google dork wishes the tech sector was unionized

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What's Tim Buckley up to these days

i bet he's a big #resist guy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

etalian posted:

Why honor a bunch of racist losers?

After losing the war they went on to terrorize and humiliate black people.

we know that but most of ameica never learns it

most people learn civil war -> depression -> ww2 -> civil rights

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

that's why destroying the statues first works well. and it's not to honor anyone, but to highlight our shame, that's what the whole museum would be about.

otherwise i'm good with collecting them all and putting them in a public place to be continually poo poo on by birds, defaced, and eroded.

i'd pay to pee on em.

imagine all thsoe statues caked in layers of dried urine.... mmmmmmm

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MobyDickatSea/status/897953882545979392

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:wink:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

haha bet google dork wishes the tech sector was unionized

i imagine he's one of the folks that thinks he's too smart to need a union.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

pbf is open to interpretation

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Great job murdering that woman, Nazis. They're getting shut the gently caress down everywhere but the Oval Office and it owns.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

like right now i'm wondering if we should just destroy all the statues, isolate them into a place where we can throw rocks/shoot at them/smear poo poo on them, or fuse them into a hideous amalgamation and then smear poo poo on them.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/897912068489093122

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/897954800658137089

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

old.flv posted:

pbf is open to interpretation

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

Great job murdering that woman, Nazis. They're getting shut the gently caress down everywhere but the Oval Office and it owns.

it shouldnt ahve taken outright nazi rallies and the murdering of one woman and injuring dozens of others for it to happen.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

oh hey found that graph i was talking about

throw them all in the loving trash

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

like right now i'm wondering if we should just destroy all the statues, isolate them into a place where we can throw rocks/shoot at them/smear poo poo on them, or fuse them into a hideous amalgamation and then smear poo poo on them.

yes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

LIKE THE IRON THRONE

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a throne of racists whereby the lord of the land can sit on the dozen faces of robert e lee

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:eyepop:

but the opposite with trump?

:prepop:

:thunk:

:eyepop:

:hai:

seen, felt m8

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

You know I read it in a MAGAziiiineee
B-B-B-Bannon and the Jews

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

That DICK! posted:

What's Tim Buckley up to these days

i bet he's a big #resist guy

he had rebooted his comic to feature color-coded players, literally player 1, player 2, etc., but he appear to have gone back to his mary sue

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

http://www.theonion.com/article/world-war-ii-veteran-allowed-to-kill-one-last-germ-979

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/897953638114406400

https://twitter.com/MAGAChimp/status/897907508982931456

i think this is some deep level of self parody i cant follow

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

it shouldnt ahve taken outright nazi rallies and the murdering of one woman and injuring dozens of others for it to happen.

No, it definitely should not have. But, here we are and that woman's mom hopes that her death will mean something so I loving hope this trend continues.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Twitter thread on how to destroy statues:

https://twitter.com/KateAllDay/status/897616537770766337

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

You know I read it in a MAGAziiiineee
B-B-B-Bannon and the Jews

hahahahha holy poo poo :perfect:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A state so lovely that they seceded from two countries just to keep slaves

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mormonpartyboat posted:

a throne of racists whereby the lord of the land can sit on the dozen faces of robert e lee

nah, it would be a throne of confederates all melted together

which would make it a monument to sherman

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Admiral Ray posted:

gun ranges need targets

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.

:swoon:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a robert e lee nose tucked into every fold of your human body

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
[quote="“bump_fn”" post="“475450604”"]
the way tyhe question is phrased is to intentionally make people say they want the statues:
“BE REMOVED BECAUSE THEY ARE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE”

bad survey
[/quote]

someone on one of the bad(?)(good?) podcasts I listen to basically said if the question is framed in a way where a person has to speak their mind or Defend Their Team they’ll do the later because everyone is a pundit now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://twitter.com/Gurdur/status/897926843797454848

:science:

• Locked thread