Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump was probably really into the idea of presidential pardons until someone told him he has to sign each one individually, by hand. ain't no way he is ever going to put in that much work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tiny Lowtax posted:

September 16th is my wife's birthday. I'm not getting her poo poo because she gets to watch juggalos fight Nazis on live tv and what could I possibly give her that's better than that?

When you think about it, it's everyone's birthday. :unsmith:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
gently caress it, I'll buy an icp album of a juggalo punches a nazi.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

Donald J Trump is president, Kid Rock is running for Senate, actual Nazis are marching in the streets again and give themselves nicknames like Baked Alaska, and fans of the cringey rap group Insane Clown Posse are planning to battle white supremacists in the streets of the nation's capitol with hatchets.

Capital. When we're talking dumb group vs. hideously dumb group we must be careful to avoid spelling errors.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i will listen to the magnets song in its entirety and not say it is dumb within five minutes of listening to it if juggalos murder nazis

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Capital. When we're talking dumb group vs. hideously dumb group we must be careful to avoid spelling errors.

thank you for this insightful post about spelling errors

namaste

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually im not going to listen to the magnets song but i will watch juggalos murder nazis

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Chinatown posted:

I hope a giant protester steps on someone!

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

as a centrist, I'm worried about the effect this may have on nazi-juggalo relations

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

hamtaro posted:

as a centrist, I'm worried about the effect this may have on nazi-juggalo relations

We can only hope the flames of war consume them both.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Juggalos legit hate Nazis. They Love meth too, it's pretty much a win win

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Yossarian posted:

Juggalos the only voice of reason in 2017

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I used to talk to a girl who worked at Psychopathic Records. She said that the ICP were actually nice guys and all the fans she ever talked to were weird, but basically good folks. They're easy to make fun of and don't get mad about it, since they're pretty self-aware of who and what they are.

So yeah, we should all root for the Juggalos.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I will buy all ICP records if they reveal that the Magnets song was just misdirection while they secretly funded man-portable gauss cannons that they live fire test on proud boys next month.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

This is like a webcomic come to life.

Is this real life? You guys would tell me if you were fever dreams, right?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Sedge and Bee posted:

this is actually the prequel to Fury Road

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Sedge and Bee posted:

Would you tell us the same?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

It is 2017. We've built the most powerful country in the world, had a civil war, participated in world wars, became a manufacturing giant and turned into a tech giant, improved women's rights, improved civil rights... and then we elected a black president that broke society's mind and now:

Donald J Trump is president, Kid Rock is running for Senate, actual Nazis are marching in the streets again and give themselves nicknames like Baked Alaska, and fans of the cringey rap group Insane Clown Posse are planning to battle white supremacists in the streets of the nation's capitol with hatchets.

This is a world that's too over-the-top even for the creators of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.

And to think only a few hours ago I had posted how this wasn't funny anymore.

Back to lollin. I'm gonna need to livestream this poo poo.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

also im pretty sure most of the events so far are consistent with homestuck canon. if andrew hussie is correct, shaggy 2 dope and violent j will both be elected president in 2024

e: "In the ensuing chaos, media fame and governmental power became effectively one and the same, which the Condesce exploited by ensuring celebrities sympathetic to her cause gained high office. This scheme culminated in the 2024 election, in which Juggalo Party candidates Jay and Dope, using their fame as the Insane Clown Posse and their massive juggalo following, were able to win and become the first Dual-Presidents of the United States"

obama made anime real, trump made homestuck real

hamtaro fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 17, 2017

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

super macho dude posted:

“We’re going to lol. We’re going to lol so much. We’re going to lol at trade, we’re going to lol at the border. We’re going to lol so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of lol'ing, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t lol anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to lol anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else. And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep lol'ing, hmbol'ing, laffo'ing, We’re going to make America lol again! "

-Don Trump, 45th President of The United States

holy poo poo :eyepop: HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Tumble posted:

my little pet theory is that Russians have direct evidence of Trump loving around with young teen girls. his modelling company was just such an obvious front to bring girls over here to the US that there is no way they haven't collected some kind of evidence - all of those girls came over from Russia/Eastern Europe.

trump is a pedophile

If you never read the quote of what Trump said about confirmed pedophile Jeff Epstein you gotta Google it. it's completely :stonklol:

Oh and Trump tried to hire the guy in his cabinet that got Epstein a slap on the wrist

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
woop woop punch a nazi woop woop

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

If you never read the quote of what Trump said about confirmed pedophile Jeff Epstein you gotta Google it. it's completely :stonklol:

Oh and Trump tried to hire the guy in his cabinet that got Epstein a slap on the wrist

i dont want to google that, you got a link?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
:tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/GondolaUprising/status/897594770629046277

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

hamtaro posted:

this is actually the prequel to Fury Road

Wet Hot American Summer is the prequel to Fury Road?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

I will put my money on the methed-out, 350 pound, face painted juggalo of indeterminate gender over a Nazi any drat day of the week holy poo poo.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pussy Quipped posted:

I will put my money on the methed-out, 350 pound, face painted juggalo of indeterminate gender over a Nazi any drat day of the week holy poo poo.

lol this got me chortlin p. good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Pussy Quipped posted:

Especially that striptease Nazi guy.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/897961984586645504

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pussy Quipped posted:

I am literally giddy about the idea of juggalos facing off with khaki-and-torch clad neonazis in the streets of DC. It will be god drat hilarious. The streets will run red with Faygo Redpop.

I am also loving the enormous pushback/doxxing of the retards that attended that rally, and the subsequent rivers of tears over it.

I cannot believe this is reality. I just can't, it's too good. Everything owns. I'm losing my intense sense of nihilism and I don't know how to deal with that

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Tiny Lowtax posted:

September 16th is my wife's birthday. I'm not getting her poo poo because she gets to watch juggalos fight Nazis on live tv and what could I possibly give her that's better than that?

Get the large catering tray of steak nachos with everything on them. Maybe something to drink.

Only thing better than watching the nazis vs. juggalos fight is eating nachos while you watch.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

poo poo is getting good. Holy gently caress.

Please,please, I want to see Juggalos kicking a lot of nazi rear end!! My mind will be blown if that actually happens. gently caress yeah!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Desperado Bones posted:

poo poo is getting good. Holy gently caress.

Please,please, I want to see Juggalos kicking a lot of nazi rear end!! My mind will be blown if that actually happens. gently caress yeah!

Can you even imagine the president of the united states mentioning juggalos at a press conference

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

hamtaro posted:

also im pretty sure most of the events so far are consistent with homestuck canon. if andrew hussie is correct, shaggy 2 dope and violent j will both be elected president in 2024

e: "In the ensuing chaos, media fame and governmental power became effectively one and the same, which the Condesce exploited by ensuring celebrities sympathetic to her cause gained high office. This scheme culminated in the 2024 election, in which Juggalo Party candidates Jay and Dope, using their fame as the Insane Clown Posse and their massive juggalo following, were able to win and become the first Dual-Presidents of the United States"

obama made anime real, trump made homestuck real

Andrew Hussie is probably laughing to death as we speak.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
when life gets you down just let out a hearty chuckle at the Trump

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Code Jockey posted:

Can you even imagine the president of the united states mentioning juggalos at a press conference

:perfect:

It would be a new dream come true.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

Juggalos drinking wholesome American Faygo on one side, squaring off against Nazis drinking their fascist Fanta on the other (seriously look it up).

President Trump, meanwhile sits in his office and :sadcoke:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marketing New Brain posted:

Juggalos drinking wholesome American Faygo on one side, squaring off against Nazis drinking their fascist Fanta on the other (seriously look it up).

President Trump, meanwhile sits in his office and :sadcoke:

weird, it says :sadcoke: but what it should say is cheers for the nazis

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

I'm pretty sure Reince Priebus has already been mentioned in a press conference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Smirr posted:

im 20 pages behind because apparently the eschaton has been immanentized while i was drinking and i just want to quickly state for the record: lmao

Posting from the past to say how much I like the idea of it quietly happening while too drunk to notice