Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Good job Jon, why did you feel the need to swap away 6 zombies and let a dragon die instead of just getting on the dragon.

He made a loving statement to the Night King, North has dragons and poo poo that can kill they jabroni rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

myDad posted:

Haven't seen the leak, but I assume a spear was used to parallel Cersei & the Scorpion and show how :krad: the Night King is

it was pretty much like tactical warhead of GoT lore

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

spudsbuckley posted:

I'm beginning to think that dragons are a bit poo poo.

The first time she used one it got shot with a big crossbow and fell down, the next time a guy threw a spear at one of them and killed it.

Also, Dany is really trusting because she didn't bother to question who the 3 random guys who tagged along were when she was picking them up on her dragon.

The dragons ruled for like the first 10 seconds when they showed up to the end of the episode. Killed hundreds if not thousands of skellymans, and then they stopped breathing fire because the writers needed to add drama

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

i mean that icicle tore the fucker right in it's its bellows or what the gently caress makes dragons breath fire

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

I like to imagine dragons as blimps, untouchable killing machines until somebody hits you right in the tank

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I wonder if we will see the Sand Snake titty girl and her mom again, presumably after going insane from watching her daughter slowly rot

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm rooting for the skellymans

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I hope the Night King makes it to King's Landing in time to save those bomb-rear end tittays from rotting away

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

He should ride his dragon straight there just to do that, tbh

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I want your skulls
I need your skulls!
I want your skulls
I need your skulls!

If they don't play the Lemonheads cover at the end of an episode, I will be very disappointed.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

Zzulu posted:

I'm rooting for the skellymans

loving oval office

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I stand with the bonebros

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fried Watermelon posted:

I wonder if we will see the Sand Snake titty girl and her mom again, presumably after going insane from watching her daughter slowly rot

Mom Snake said her char isn't appearing anymore this season. I assume they are done for the rest of the show too.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Nebelwerfer posted:

He made a loving statement to the Night King, North has dragons and poo poo that can kill they jabroni rear end

then the night king made a statement which was "lol thanks for the free dragon"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Didn't Arya only show up at Winterfell after the scene with the Dornish lady and her daughter

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

bag em and tag em posted:

too bad he infected it with autism

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Mom Snake said her char isn't appearing anymore this season. I assume they are done for the rest of the show too.

You loving idiot, they'll cold open the next season with the nk riding to Kings landing to free those bomboos

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

every loving chicken

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

bag em and tag em posted:

that was actually after he hit the homerun

The North Remembers

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I mean I hope a midget throws a mineral into the sky

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
If Viserion died because his magical fire tank got ruptured, is the NK going to stuff skellymans in the wound to make the dragon airborne/able to barf blue flame again

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Blue Raider posted:

this fucker of a television show is like tolkien as performed by the entire cast of eurovision

Hahaha it is. I love how much it's become a parody of itself.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Someone could have socketed the Hound with a Herald of Ash gem, dude seemed disadvantaged while everyone else had obsidian or valyrian or flamey weaps

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

watched the episode and got a pretty big lol about how the poo poo started because the hound got bored and threw some rocks

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

spudsbuckley posted:

Also, Dany is really trusting because she didn't bother to question who the 3 random guys who tagged along were when she was picking them up on her dragon.

They're Jon's new buddies. This is setting up her future married life with Jon when she gets a call to pick him up from the bar at 2am cos he's too shitfaced to get home and by the way these are my new drinking bros and they're crashing here tonight?

They get home and have unsatisfying emotionless sex as cuck Jorah tries to crack one off while watching, but his peen is still too raw from Sam recently de-grayscaling it. Giving up, he laments the moment the writers forced him to hand back to Jon the Valerian steel phallic symbol that should have been his if he had been a real man.

Just then Tormund stumbles into the room. "Hmmmm, bear and dick, I like it...."

edit:

<Jorah mid-wank> what!?
<Tormund> Bear and dick, carry on
<Beric Dondarrion> You called?

Clyde Radcliffe fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Aug 16, 2017

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

spudsbuckley posted:

I'm beginning to think that dragons are a bit poo poo.

The first time she used one it got shot with a big crossbow and fell down, the next time a guy threw a spear at one of them and killed it.

Weren't they extinct cause people killed them before dany did her fire voodoo

So yeah, they're probably not that great after the initial shock of holy poo poo a fuckin dragon

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Game of thrones is a fun watch. I like it. It's good. And fun.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Zombie Hodor kills the dragon. It is known.

podrick will kill zombie hodor

there can be only one (giants-blood dick)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

<Jorah mid-wank> what!?
<Tormund> Bear and dick, carry on
<Beric Dondarrion> You called?

Nice fanfic getting up in this thread.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I liked how Viserion was gushing blood as he flew around dying. That was a good effect. Made it obvious the wound was mortal.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

exciting spoilers from the leaked episode:

- literally five men fight off about 20,000 zombies for ten extremely tedious minutes
- arya lets sansa find her bag of human faces so she can do a bizarre bray wyatt crazy person monologue where she threatens to cut sansa's face off and wear it places, but then doesn't
- this is because the first rule of super-secret mystery assassin club is to tell everyone you meet that you're a super-secret mystery assassin
- jon decides not to flee with everyone else because he wants ten more minutes killing zombies
- emilia clarke makes the same face she makes when she is either happy, sad, or being taken from behind
- jon then falls into ice water for five minutes, climbs out under his own power, and is carried back to the wall without dying of massive and overwhelming hypothermia
- emilia clarke continues to make the face
- jon then decides to bend the knee to the woman who just abandoned him to die, for no clear reason other than he thinks he might get a blowie out of it
- i miss stannis

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"Benjen Stark? I thought you were dead!"
"Nope."

I really forgot Benjen appeared in the 6th season so I was confused.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
the night king is gonna open his mouth and be the worst loving actor of all

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Roargasm posted:

the night king is gonna open his mouth and be the loving worst actor of all
I hope he opens his mouth and nothing but the sound of wind and weird high pitched scraping come out as subtitles explain what he's saying

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

sounds lovely.

I can't wait to watch it

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Roargasm posted:

the night king is gonna open his mouth and be the worst loving actor of all

Goddammit does the Night King actually talk

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Knight posted:

I hope he opens his mouth and nothing but the sound of wind and weird high pitched scraping come out as subtitles explain what he's saying

[For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the dead man who loves his unlife.]

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Jon: come with me
Benjen: there isn't time

*proceeds to stand around for 5 minutes

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Night King doesn't talk because when Darth Maul his bro talked, no one liked it!

He knows better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I home NK talks like a dickensian rich scrooge.