Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCTMNPiaO2I

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

King Possum III posted:

"Jams! Jellies!"

Where are Bill and Boomhauer in the first screenshot?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

facebook jihad posted:

Where are Bill and Boomhauer in the first screenshot?

This reminds me of a really bad continuity error in an early episode of the first TMNT cartoon. Shredder tells his minions to go get the turtles, cut to a shot of the turtles getting ready to fight, and then cut back to Shredder, and he's no longer wearing pants.

Disappearing/re-appearing Bill and Boomhauer seems like a lesser error.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Gaunab posted:

Anyone knows why adult swim skips some episodes of king of the hill? They skip the entire first two seasons and a few other episodes.

They're just too raw.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I hold up King of the Hill as an example of having a strong run, starting to lose gas near the end, and going out on a high note. So a reboot is chancy, but if they have Mike Judge and Greg Daniels committed I can see them producing some excellent content.

Maybe Bobby starts streaming games but Hank becomes far more popular among the ASMR crowd for calming explaining propane.

I'd also like a two-parter that explains who the "boys" were that Bill was playing ping pong with at the college.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Fanfic episode ideas are dumb but one where hank ASMR explains propane would be hilarious

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I could see Bobby showing Hank YouTube and Hank starts watching lawn care and propane videos and deciding those guys don't know what they're talking about so he starts his own channel about those things.

Dale quickly shows up trying to show off his extermination skills and Bill keeps forgetting about it and interrupting the videos

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Someone leaves a bad review for Strickland on their Facebook page so Hank sets out to find them and set things right

One of Dales conspiracy theory videos goes viral, making him an internet sensation. The fame goes to his head despite him not realizing he's the subject of ridicule, not support

Peggy gets a job teaching ESL immigrants whose English speaking skills are stronger than hers

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Someone leaves a bad review for Strickland on their Facebook page so Hank sets out to find them and set things right.

There was that Myspace epsidoe.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Detective No. 27 posted:

There was that Myspace epsidoe.

That one kinda sucked.

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
King of the Hill is my favorite show of all time but I don't really want anymore. It had really dropped in quality by the time it came to an end, and I don't know that they'd be able to recapture the magic of the first half of the series. The show had already moved on from some of the best parts of KOTH, like Peggy being a substitute teacher or Cotton in general, the first time around. No Cotton, no Luanne, Peggy as a real estate agent...there's a lot missing there. Plus, they had started dipping into weird latter Simpsons plots like focusing entire episodes on a one-note character (Principal Moss) or giving established characters major personality changes for an episode (Kahn's bipolar disorder).

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sheriff posted:

(Principal Moss)

Help! I have that disease where I wake up drunk in strange places!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
re-watching the Willie Nelson episode

I just noticed that the guitar store guy's son is named Les

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'd also like a two-parter that explains who the "boys" were that Bill was playing ping pong with at the college.

Friends from the army base, past/present? :shrug:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Sheriff posted:

King of the Hill is my favorite show of all time but I don't really want anymore. It had really dropped in quality by the time it came to an end, and I don't know that they'd be able to recapture the magic of the first half of the series. The show had already moved on from some of the best parts of KOTH, like Peggy being a substitute teacher or Cotton in general, the first time around. No Cotton, no Luanne, Peggy as a real estate agent...there's a lot missing there. Plus, they had started dipping into weird latter Simpsons plots like focusing entire episodes on a one-note character (Principal Moss) or giving established characters major personality changes for an episode (Kahn's bipolar disorder).

Yeah this. I love King of the Hill and think the finale at least ended on a high note. If they renew it, FOX better put some effort into it and not just go for a cash grab for 90's nostalgia for a half a season before it gets cancelled

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Friends from the army base, past/present? :shrug:

I'm embarrassed because I've actually thought about this and believe Bill was:

a) engaging in a little soft stalking at the coed lounge

b) giving haircuts to the ROTC

c) both

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Ladybird hates you! :mad:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You're only 13

But Ladybird is 13 years old.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aa_whc5ej8

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Nu-Joseph is funnier than his previous incarnation.
Dale: Joseph, have you seen my lucky switchblade comb?
Joseph: I already told you! I broke it.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
"I'm a member of the PGA myself, the Propane Gas Association".

Hank cracks up while telling this joke. I halfway wonder if Mike Judge cracked up while saying this line and they kept it in.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

facebook jihad posted:

"I'm a member of the PGA myself, the Propane Gas Association".

Hank cracks up while telling this joke. I halfway wonder if Mike Judge cracked up while saying this line and they kept it in.

Haha I can hear it. Like when bobby said something about being bullied and hank is like "bullies? Me?" While he's laughing. It's funny

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

All your speculating is dumb because you're killing all the best characters in the name of "realism"

the best character is already dead. RIP Cotton Hill.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Some good poops here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

violentlycitrus
Aug 3, 2004

yo the global warming thing just played on a stream.
Dale you giblet head lololol

e: draxd14 if interested

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jgf90XKLk

DO DO DO DO!

The Experiment
Dec 12, 2010

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuIjbNkBDAw

The best YTP for this show

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

How many YTP videos can you watch in a row before your brain melts

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't know but that one featured Ted Sadler and I felt like my brain was finally letting go.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Later bobby hibby hibby

I still say that sometimes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The Propane Maniacs

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

haljordan posted:

How many YTP videos can you watch in a row before your brain melts

https://youtu.be/eQdPFmMyryc

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Peggy: The salesman said with children's western wear, the hard thing is if you don't want husky sizes.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Now on to more important matters: my motion to add "fatty fatty boombalatty" to the list of unacceptable hate speech

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Dallas
Sallad

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

I live in Texas and I just realized this.
Room is spinning very fast, think I have a fever :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

*sigh*

Let the record show somebody hates Dale Gribble.