Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Wow Charlottesville really opened my eyes. You see, I'm actually retarded and also never heard of Donald trump before a week ago. He seems like a bozo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
how has this guy not been committed yet

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

It's insanely cool how this is a thing that'll be forgotten in 2 days max. Only hardcore politics nerds will remember the time when the president's lawyer wrote a letter saying there's literally zero difference between Lee and Shaka Zulu.

I love 2017.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ReelBigLizard posted:

It is disputed between historians whether the Charlottesville Rally or the Battle of the Juggalos can truly be considered to be the first blows of the Second American Civil War. It is notable however that the Juggalo veterans were the preferred choice for unit commanders in the formation of the original Resistance Battalions. To this day, the Battle of the Juggalos is commemorated with the ritual drinking of products from multi-national beverage conglomerate Faygo, with children encouraged to paint their faces in the traditional styles of the Clown Heroes of Washington.

*said in extemely ken burns voice*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

bloom posted:

there's literally zero difference between Lee and Shaka Zulu.

you imbecile you moron

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898172999945392131

The end. Another log on the race war fire

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

In a way, George Washington and Robert E Lee were the same. However, in a much more accurate way, they were not.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

new york well done steak man donald trump is saddened by the removal of

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
dons prez, lol

edit: sorta looks like a fancy french phrase but it's actually the most antithetical concept to that possible

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The morning briefing continues as Kelly watches Trump and the aides try to keep his attention, peppering in pictures and flattery. He found babysitting boring, but had to redouble his efforts after the disaster of the last press conference. Trump couldn't be allowed to speak in front of reporters for a while, or to give speeches, or to speak to small crowds, or be alone, or... Wait, Kelly suddenly recognizes a familiar smug self-assured smirk on Trump's face as his lip curls and his neck flap tights. Oh no! He's tweeting right now.

Kelly dives over the desk and sure enough, Trump has his phone under the desk with a message ready to go out. He grabs it, but cannot wrestle it away from Trump as he tucks his shoulders to his sides and his tiny t-rex arms try to hold the phone against his chest. The struggle continues but Trump's tiny hands can't maintain its grip. Kelly tears it from him and begins deleting the message on the phone as Trump makes one last grab but only sends the one word, "We". Shouting and tempers flair as Kelly takes the phone from him and throws it in the no-no safe and locks it. Trump tells him he's a meanie and a thief. He's the worst person ever. He's a big dummie and no one likes him.

Kelly ignores the taunts and insults as Trump tires himself out quickly, using his precious life energy for the morning. It's ok, Trump thinks, he'll get his phone back. They can't watch him forever. And when he does, he will finally tweet his intended message.

The words seemed to float in the air as Trump thought about them, wistfully. "We... must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump is doubling the gently caress down, he's now Donnie FOUR Scoops

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Knight posted:

The morning briefing continues as Kelly watches Trump and the aides try to keep his attention, peppering in pictures and flattery. He found babysitting boring, but had to redouble his efforts after the disaster of the last press conference. Trump couldn't be allowed to speak in front of reporters for a while, or to give speeches, or to speak to small crowds, or be alone, or... Wait, Kelly suddenly recognizes a familiar smug self-assured smirk on Trump's face as his lip curls and his neck flap tights. Oh no! He's tweeting right now.

Kelly dives over the desk and sure enough, Trump has his phone under the desk with a message ready to go out. He grabs it, but cannot wrestle it away from Trump as he tucks his shoulders to his sides and his tiny t-rex arms try to hold the phone against his chest. The struggle continues but Trump's tiny hands can't maintain its grip. Kelly tears it from him and begins deleting the message on the phone as Trump makes one last grab but only sends the one word, "We". Shouting and tempers flair as Kelly takes the phone from him and throws it in the no-no safe and locks it. Trump tells him he's a meanie and a thief. He's the worst person ever. He's a big dummie and no one likes him.

Kelly ignores the taunts and insults as Trump tires himself out quickly, using his precious life energy for the morning. It's ok, Trump thinks, he'll get his phone back. They can't watch him forever. And when he does, he will finally tweet his intended message.

The words seemed to float in the air as Trump thought about them, wistfully. "We... must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Unironically replace the confederate statues with statues of Trump. This country could use them as a much needed reminder of how loving dumb we are. Retard POUTS would love it and maybe shut the gently caress up.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Well, guess I'm a Juggalo now

Can someone rework this :gay:, but instead of turning gay, it turns in to a Juggalo, thanks

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

"You.....the beauty that has been taken out of our cities"

-president trump

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Knight posted:

you beautiful beast

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

Unironically replace the confederate statues with statues of Trump. This country could use them as a much needed reminder of how loving dumb we are. Retard POUTS would love it and maybe shut the gently caress up.

build giant trump zardoz head that screams "the gun is good"

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Here ya go buddy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol wheres that from

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Wild guess, Fox News

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

In a phone interview, Mr. Trump called himself a “a big history fan” but deflected, played down and then simply disputed the local historians’ assertions of historical fact.

“That was a prime site for river crossings,” Mr. Trump said. “So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot — a lot of them.”

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

lol wheres that from

It's actually an image hosted on http://insider.foxnews.com/ which is, wait a minute, lemme check

yup, that's a lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

president karl pilkington

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
gently caress my dick you suckman

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Wrong thread but I'm leaving it lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

build giant trump zardoz head that screams "the gun, now a lot of people don't know this, but the gun is, the gun is just, I got a call from the NRA and they had nothing but tremendous things to say about me and my election victory when I won more electoral votes than any Republican ever but you know how the Fake News refuses to report on it they're so unfair and they don't like guns. But we do, right? Yeah we love guns."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

“How would they know that?” Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. “Were they there?”

Mr. Trump repeatedly said that “numerous historians” had told him that the golf club site was known as the River of Blood. But he said he did not remember their names.

Then he said the historians had spoken not to him but to “my people.” But he refused to identify any [employees] who might still possess the historians’ names.

“Write your story the way you want to write it,” Mr. Trump said finally, when pressed unsuccessfully for anything that could corroborate his claim. “You don’t have to talk to anybody. It doesn’t make any difference. But many people were shot. It makes sense.”

Lmao @ our fat retard president

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

"You.....the beauty that has been taken out of our cities"

-president trump

There's a middle tweet at the bottom of the last page

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i would totally watch our retard president recite fake history taht took place on all his properties lol

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://twitter.com/2dAmMuslim/status/898177227988361216

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
"How do you know, were you there??" I recall was the same response people who thought OJ was innocent used.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hahaha the US President can't think of anything more beautiful to replace statues of people who tried to literally destroy this country.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

twoday posted:

From the meme thread:

can I have a link to this "meme thread"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

haljordan posted:

Lmao @ our fat retard president

Hey Donny, did you finish your history report?

Yeah, I talked to a bunch of people. I uh.... I forget their names but they helped me. *furiously scribbling notes* There was this place, not a lot of people know this, but it was called Transylvania. And there was this guy there, really bad guy, but.... maybe not such a bad guy? Named Vlad the Impaler. Gotta love that name - Vlad, reminds me of a good friend of mine. And Impaler? There's this car, you know... Chevy Impaler..... really quality car, made in America because of me. Even the fake media can't deny those million jobs I'm making in the Chevy sector.

But so Vlad here, you know the fake media twists his words and actions to make it like he killed a lot of people and possibly drank their blood. I don't know, you don't know... but what I know is that he did a lot of good things. Turns into a cloud of mist for one thing, at least according to his biography written by Bradley Stroker. Good name there too, Stroker. I knew a Stroker who really just.... they're telling me I can't say this but you're all adults here, you all understand..... he just cruised the world kissing beautiful women at every port. Just a little..... smooch and then he'd sail off to the next land. Many such ports, collecting spices and kisses and like the song says, Brandy was there, too. Walking through a silent town. Really sad, that town used to be beautiful but the Obama administration refused to say Radical Islamic terror and.... well just look at us now.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

Hahaha the US President can't think of anything more beautiful to replace statues of people who tried to literally destroy this country.

Would you believe it? He's a retard!!

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
is donald JUGGZ trump still pres? either way LOL

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
He loves doubling down. Now apparently statues dedicated to people who tried to rip this country in half are such incredible park fodder that their removal makes nature suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*Goes to a picnic in the park*

*Can't have a good time without sitting before the eternal gaze of a general that fought to keep black people enslaved*